It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insulting Trump's small hands is Politically inCorrect Bigotry

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

In shaming him how many millions of small handed individuals out there had their feelings hurt? This grand scale microaggression bigotry is just disgusting (okay, and hypocritical)! How dare these leftist media outlets bludgeon the feelings of small handed peoples by insulting Donald Trump's small hands. To do it at such a scale has this bordering on being a macroaggression against all small handed peoples of the world.

Why Donald Trump Will Always Be a "Short-Fingered ... - Vanity Fair

Donald Trump's Short Fingers: A Historical Analysis Photos | Vanity Fair

Are Donald Trump's fingers weirdly short? An investigation. - The Washington Post

Short Fingered Vulgarian - A blog dedicated to Donald Trump's tiny hands.

What Donald Trump's Short Fingers Mean for His Presidency | Mother Jones "baby carrot fingers"

The New Yorker's latest cover hilariously mocks Donald Trump's hands

Haha Look at Donald Trump's Tiny Hands | GQ

The History Behind the Donald Trump 'Small Hands' Insult - ABC News

Are Donald Trump's teeny-tiny hands harming his presidential chances? - The Daily Telegraph

Donald Trump Has Spent Years Trying To Prove He’s Not A ‘Short-Fingered Vulgarian’ - The Huffington Post

Dem mocks Trump's 'short fingers' on House floor | TheHill

Ellen DeGeneres Mocks Donald Trump in Hilarious Small Hands Skit - US Weekly

Shame on you!

“Many sociodemographic groups in the United States are defined by sexual orientation, disability, class, and religion; are confined to the edge of a system (cultural, social, political, and economic); and may experience exclusion, inequality, and social injustice. When microaggressions make their appearance in interpersonal encounters or environmental symbols, they are reflections of marginality and/or a worldview of inclusion/exclusion, superiority/inferiority, desirability/undesirability, or normality/abnormality”
www.northwestern.edu...

edit on 1-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Well this is a pathetic attempt. Short fingered. What is the S### show of a magazine vanity fair run by morons with the intellect of small children.

Hand size! You judge people by false statements about their imagined hand size.

Take a look at 95% of all the trump photos out there and youll see that with the exception of forced perspective his fingers are normal.

Im not for or against trump but youre about as lame as tmz if your that desperate to put someone else down for your political agenda that you gotta make fun of their perceived finger length.

And people wonder why I look down on those who read and subscribe to such mentally vapid publications.
edit on 1-7-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I am sure Donald would say there is "No time for Political Correctness"...

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
Well this is a pathetic attempt. Short fingered. What is the S### show of a magazine vanity fair run by morons with the intellect of small children.

Hand size! You judge people by false statements about their imagined hand size.

Take a look at 95% of all the trump photos out there and youll see that with the exception of forced perspective his fingers are normal.

Im not for or against trump but youre about as lame as tmz if your that desperate to put someone else down for your political agenda that you gotta make fun of their perceived finger length.

And people wonder why I look down on those who read and subscribe to such mentally vapid publications.

If he stands no chance of winning, why are they going to such great lengths to discredit him?
I think it is hilarious. They have to quote him out of context, lie about what he has said and look though a million still shots to find ones that make his fingers look short?

Imagine if I said that Obama or Hillary are not fit for the Presidency because of their coc aine use. Who needs a drug addict as President, AMIRITE?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
LOL

They're tiny white hands of a "baby Christian."

Following a meeting between a group of evangelical leaders and Donald Trump last week, Dr. James Dobson, founder of Focus on the Family, was interviewed by Pennsylvania pastor Michael Anthony. Dobson told Anthony that Trump had recently come “to accept a relationship with Christ” and is now a “baby Christian.”

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
By the way. Screw ellen degenerate or whatever her name is and screw Us weekly. I used to work in pr in Hollywood ive been inside their los angeles office before and personally met their staff I was highly unimpressed. Same for variety. And a bunch of the other sycophantic loosers "journalists" working similar rags.

Get a real job you schmucks

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

You are right 100%

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Ah man, where's your sense of humor. He tosses insults around like confetti, surely he can catch one like a big boy.
Oh wait, those hands, ..... well, maybe he can catch a very small insult.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

But how many small handed peoples have to cry themselves to sleep in shame so you can have your little joke?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Personally, when I am judging a man based on his hands, I prefer to use hand texture as a good indicator of character. Never trust a man whose hands are soft, smooth and supple. If you shake a mans hand and the grip is weak and soft like a teen aged girls, that's always a red flag in my book. Conversely, you shake a mans hand that is rough, weathered and hard as a rock, it usually indicates strength, integrity and character. Although I don't take hand size into account, we all know what they say about guys with small hands.....

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

well that explains why he really eats pizza with a fork because his hands aren't big enough to pick up a slice

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Tuomptonite

I too judge people based on their handshakes and skin texture of their palms. Although there are some obvious exceptions such as heart surgeons et al.

But hand size isn't indicative of much. Im a short guy. I have hand proportionate to my size. Those same little hands can out play a six string bass better than many folks ive met with gargantuan hands. Its also not correlated to genital size. I have enough women who can attest to that.

Jaco pastorious. Amazing bass player. Huge hands. Victor wooten amazing bass player. tinsy hands.

edit on 1-7-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

But how many small handed peoples have to cry themselves to sleep in shame so you can have your little joke?

Awwww. So sorry dear, don't cry. Somebody will love you anyway. Compensate like Trump did, and go ye out into the world and make billions of dollars. They'll show 'em.

I actually never noticed Trump's hands until everybody started to joke about it. But upon further observation, they are a tad on the stubby side.
The OP is hilarious though! S&F

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech

well that explains why he really eats pizza with a fork because his hands aren't big enough to pick up a slice

See! They're bashing him for being a Person With Disability (PWD)!

LIKE MANY MARGINALIZED groups, people with disabilities (PWDs) have endured a long history of violence, oppression, and discrimination. The needs, experiences, hopes, and aspirations of PWDs are relatively
unknown, unrecognized, and underestimated (American Psychological Association [APA], 2009). Some believe that discrimination against PWDs is increasing in frequency and intensity, resulting in both physical and psycho-
logical harm for this population (Leadership Conference on Civil Rights Education Fund [LCCREF], 2009). Negative attitudes and behaviors against PWDs seem driven by distorted assumptions and beliefs about disability (Wallace, Carter, Nanin, Keller, & Alleyne, 2003). Since it is beyond the scope of this chapter to summarize the historical treatment of PWDs, we recommend some excellent summaries that can be found in tbe recent publication of the American Psychological Association titled Draft guidelines for Assessment of and Intervention zvith Individuals Who Have Disabilities (APA, 2009) and in reviews by Keller (2004), Wallace et al. (2003), and Snyder and Mitchell (2006). Readers who wish to review a more comprehensive set of resources are directed to seminal works, such as Vash (1981), Goffrnan (1963), and Zola (1982), and more contemporary writings, such as Braithwaite and Thompson (2000), Fleischer and Zames (2001), Longmore and Umansky (2001), Russell (2002), or the World Institute on Disability web site (wwrw.wid.org...). Those who would prefer to review a more theoretical perspective of disability are referred to Olkin (1999) and Pfeiffer (2001).
nau.edu...

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
LOL some people seem really upset by this... after 8 years of birth certificates, Kenya, secret Muslim, gay, Communist, Michelle has a penis (it's bigger than Trumps btw, have you seen her hands)? It's funny to me because he's such an odd looking dude to begin with, tall, small hands and wtf with his hair, his butthole mouth and getting pudgy but most of all it's because he couldn't take it, he can't even take this kind of absurd teasing so much so that he had to bring it up in the debates and assure everyone he didn't have a micro penis. Sure Donnie...

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

That sir is all one big Lookist microaggression:

It’s not surprising that we are fixated on looks. Our appearance can positively and negatively affect us. Beautiful individuals make more money, earn higher grades, and are convicted at lower rates. Of course, the flipside are the costs that come with being perceived as ugly.

The patterns of advantage and disadvantage associated with appearance amount to lookism. Lookism describes the interpersonal bias and structural disadvantages that accrue to those who are often labeled unattractive, ugly, different, or “disfigured.” It amounts to yet another kind of inequality that permeates our society.
www.huffingtonpost.com...

You are a bigot!

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Well I havent bashed either side, but I can tell childish and pathetic when I see it.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
So trump fans love him because he's brash and dosent mind insulting people all day long, but when its there saviour who gets insulted they turn into snowflakes.

This thread made my day

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
So trump fans love him because he's brash and dosent mind insulting people all day long, but when its there saviour who gets insulted they turn into snowflakes.

This thread made my day

I guess that means Hypocrisy IS Bliss?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join