It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lynch to Accept F.B.I. Recommendations in Clinton Email Inquiry, Official Says

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

The media is the one who broke this story. Specifically ABC15 out of Arizona. They continue to make this the lead headline and are investigating. I'd say, in this situation, the media is doing exactly what they need to do so your criticism seems misplaced on this story, at least. Sorry to disagree.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Thanks for clarifying the mistake.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Seems to me that the Hillary issue and case is incriminating enough for this Lyngh Puppet appointee to step down so she doesn't get any damage to her future political career.

I got the feeling that things are going to turn ugly for Hillary.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: IAMTAT

Seems to me that the Hillary issue and case is incriminating enough for this Lyngh Puppet appointee to step down so she doesn't get any damage to her future political career.

I got the feeling that things are going to turn ugly for Hillary.

I think this news will make it all but impossible for Loretta to do anything but uphold the FBI's recommendation. That's my biggest takeaway from this.

Since I also tend to think both Bill and Loretta set this meeting up and leaked it to the press...i wonder why they would create this extra pressure for Loretta to indict if the FBI recommends it.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Perhaps she wants the media and the people pressure to step down and blame it on that, that if she has her eyes to a political position sometime in the future. I also believe this was premeditated.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
My first thought was that Bill was doing his usual intimidation routine - he was apparently famous for this during his White House years when the staff was getting subpoena'ed during the Ken Starr investigations. Gary Byrne, the Secret Service Uniformed Division officer who just released a bombshell book, told me on social media that Bill would go out of his way to 'run into' the staff before and as they were returning from their depositions and ask them 'how their day went'... in other words, 'I'm watching you...'

And then there's the incidents in New England where he showed up at several polling places and in one, blocked traffic for hours with his entourage and security staff, another blatant disregard of the law, protocol, and basic courtesies.

But the more I think about it, good 'ol BJ Clinton has been sabotaging Hillary's political ambitions since the git-go. He doesn't give a flying fig for her wishes, her life's ambition or her dignity. He's getting even for all those black eyes and screaming fits she's so famous for.

Maybe she should have been nicer to him instead of using him as a stepping stone and career ladder glass-breaker.

I'm hoping Bernie will stop being a gentleman and let her have it with both barrels in time for the convention, but Charles Ortel says there's 100 billion dollars missing from the Clinton Foundation books, and that will buy an awful lot of Small Plane Accidents and other things of that ilk... he maybe hasn't been so much a gentleman, as discreet in lieu of a shortened lifespan.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join