It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lynch to Accept F.B.I. Recommendations in Clinton Email Inquiry, Official Says

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I love a good political conspiracy as much as anyone...but I think ol' Slick Willie' just screwed up, trying to sneak around to get away with another secret assignation (wouldn't be the first time),...he got caught and it backfired.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
You think they were gettin' busy on the tarmac?

Loretta was the name of Cleveland Brown's wife that got busy with Glenn Quagmire on 'Family Guy'.
edit on b000000312016-07-01T10:16:10-05:0010America/ChicagoFri, 01 Jul 2016 10:16:10 -05001000000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
You think they were gettin' busy on the tarmac?

Bill does love him those cankles.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Not good!

Our inside sources say that 3 days before the Convention, Mrs. Clinton will be indicted. Then she will be called into a courtroom where she will plead guilty to a misdemeanor count of Failure to handle classified documents properly, more or less the same deal Petraeus got. She will pay a $10,000 fine, do no time in jail (Petraeus didn't). She will become one of many millions of Americans convicted of a misdemeanor, who then goes on with her life

source

Crooked Clintons!

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Lynch speaking live now.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Lynch, on CNN, said she did not recuse herself and will do the review of the findings. In essence - nothing has changed. And everything needs to change.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: TonyS

Possibly...she will recommend a reduced charge...but IF the FBI suggests multiple felony charges...she will have to accept the penalties that go along with those charges, to be true to her word.

Will Crooked Hillary go to jail?
No...Obama will come to her rescue.

Here is where they will give her the option of dropping out of the presidential run or prosecution. Obama cant pr e pardon her to allow her to run for office. You can only get a pardon AFTER being found guilty.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
Obama cant pr e pardon her to allow her to run for office. You can only get a pardon AFTER being found guilty.

I thought the same, but this has actually been addressed in a few other threads -- Obama can pardon her at any point, even during the investigation. If she is pardoned before a guilty verdict, it doesn't even go on her record.

I don't have the link I was provided in another thread, but it is, in fact, true.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Bernie, Bernie...stay in the race
just in case

...the battle axe
is out of the race

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I love a good political conspiracy as much as anyone...but I think ol' Slick Willie' just screwed up, trying to sneak around to get away with another secret assignation (wouldn't be the first time),...he got caught and it backfired.

"Sources tell ABC15 Clinton was notified Lynch would be arriving at the airport soon and waited for her arrival."

Would be nice to know more about these sources. It sounds like it must have been some people very close to Clinton if they reported what he was told. That makes me wonder if Clinton wanted this story planted.

And walking on to her plane on the tarmac? He wasn't trying to sneak too hard.

It could be that he just got caught, but I don't have much confidence in that.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Loretta was the name of Cleveland Brown's wife that got busy with Glenn Quagmire on 'Family Guy'.

Ha ha! Loretta Lynch kind of looks like Cleveland's Loretta. And Bill is a dead-ringer for Quagmire even if he looks nothing like him.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DancedWithWolves
Lynch, on CNN, said she did not recuse herself and will do the review of the findings. In essence - nothing has changed. And everything needs to change.

Yes, I think it is just more B.S. and these foks love B.S.
Because it adds another layer of confusion, and they slip
around in it like maggots.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Seems completely set up by Bill Clinton and Lynch to me. Unnamed sources go to the press with the story of the meeting. Lynch gets asked about it and fesses right up...

..Whatever happens with the investigation moving forward is all part of the grand plan, IMO.

so why are you even discussing it??....you believe charges should come from this, and if not...it's a conspiracy with a grand plan...

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

According to Judge Jeanie on Fox News, the wording of her "acceptance" is not the why she put it. She may accept their suggested action, but she in no way says that the FBI is making the decision for her but that other career lawyers, etc. will also have an input. Hillary will walk and, I suspect, Bill will take the fall for the Clinton Foundation--as if he would have a choice.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

Seems completely set up by Bill Clinton and Lynch to me. Unnamed sources go to the press with the story of the meeting. Lynch gets asked about it and fesses right up...

..Whatever happens with the investigation moving forward is all part of the grand plan, IMO.

so why are you even discussing it??

I have my own unique theory about this email server scandal. Is there some reason I am not allowed to discuss it?

Geez.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
The media is dutifully playing their part, which is the only reason Democrats get away with doing crap like this . A Republican would be nailed and burning on a pike by now.

If this doesn't prove our press is basically just the propaganda arm of the Democratic party, you're likely ok with it being so.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
She's talking BS out of her Asss.
DOJ spokesman just tweeted that Lynch reserves the right to overturn the FBI's recommendation.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Looks like yet another Obama appointee screwing things up as usual !!

It never fails.

Maybe they're injecting as much confusion into the issue as possible.

That way Obama has no choice but to stop the whole thing just in the nick of time.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
Obama cant pr e pardon her to allow her to run for office. You can only get a pardon AFTER being found guilty.

I thought the same, but this has actually been addressed in a few other threads -- Obama can pardon her at any point, even during the investigation. If she is pardoned before a guilty verdict, it doesn't even go on her record.

I don't have the link I was provided in another thread, but it is, in fact, true.

I meant a Inditement. Oops. Read below. She may get out of jailtime BUT she will still have it on her record. It does not erase the charge in reality. If Obama does not want to be accussed of CROYNISM he needs to issue a Conditional pardon. Something like forever leaving federal polotics.

In general, a pardon is the act of forgiving a crime. A pardon nullifies punishments or other legal consequences of a crime. However, a presidential pardon does not expunge a crime or remedy the past act. In other words, the crime can still be taken into consideration against the wrongdoer (e.g. on a job application or when giving a sentence for a different crime). For example, if the pardoned person is later tried for a similar crime, the pardoned crime may be taken into consideration when giving the sentence for the new crime. The pardon does not blot out the past.

The Pardon Process

The petitioner, i.e. person seeking the pardon, must:
Submit a pardon petition to the Office of the Pardon Attorney for federal criminal convictions only.
Generally wait 5 years after conviction or the end of jail before he or she can be eligible for a pardon.
State the reason for seeking a pardon to the Office of Pardon Attorney.
Provide thorough background information to Office of Pardon Attorney
NOTE: Pardons for military offenses must be sent directly to the secretary of the military department that had original jurisdiction in the individual’s case. For example, if a soldier in the Army was court-martialed for a particular offense, and wanted a presidential pardon, that soldier would have to submit his or her application to the Secretary of the Army.
A presidential pardon will not change the character of the military discharge. So, for example, if a member of the Navy receives a dishonorable discharge, a presidential pardon of that Navy member will not eliminate the dishonorable discharge.
Provide character references to the Office of Pardon Attorney.
Await the decision of the president.
REMEMBER: As stated earlier, pardons do not erase or expunge a person’s record or conviction. Therefore, a person who receives a presidential pardon would still have to disclose all their convictions where such information is required (e.g. applying for a new job). Also, states are usually free to impose civil disabilities on the person, like the loss of the right to vote and/or hold state public office.
No appeals allowed.
No hearing is held on the pardon petition, and the president’s decision is final without any grounds for appeal.
Also, the information and reasoning upon which the president makes the decision is not available under the Freedom of Information Act. In other words, if the petitioner is denied his or her petition to be pardoned, the petitioner cannot ask for the information used to make the decision.
The petitioner must wait at least 2 years from the date of the denial to submit another pardon petition.

Clinton has to APPLY for a pardon in any case. Otherwise its not legally binding.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

So...if the FBI recommends indictment...Hillary gets prosecuted!

Sure .. if ...

"I am totally gonna accept your recommendations .. but let me recommend what to recommend .. you are in no way obligated to follow it, but, you know it might be a smart career choice. Also, have I made it abundantly clear that I support Miss Clinton? If not, let me remind you that I just met with Mr Clinton to talk about family and stuff.

But don't let anything I say influence you."

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join