It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Under fire after secret meeting, Lynch to step back from Clinton probe

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

She hasn't.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

So you don't deny she's a pathological liar then, correct?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Her reputation is very very good. There is no reason to recuse.
None of her critics are saying she should.

????

Majority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.) issued the following statement after it was uncovered that former President Bill Clinton met privately with Attorney General Loretta Lynch in the midst of the Justice Department’s criminal investigation of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton:

“Considering the ongoing criminal investigation of Hillary Clinton, this secret meeting between the Attorney General and Bill Clinton shows an astounding lack of judgement by Loretta Lynch,” Scalise said. “Given the culture of unaccountability in the Obama Administration, it is unlikely that Attorney General Lynch will heed the growing calls for her resignation. But at a minimum,Lynch should immediately recuse herself from the Justice Department’s criminal investigation into Hillary Clinton’s unlawful activities, and appoint a special prosecutor to handle the case, so the American people can know the truth about this secret meeting and finally rest assured the criminal investigation of Hillary Clinton is being conducted fully and impartially, without even the appearance of corruption.”

www.majoritywhip.gov...

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

"None" is a strong word.

And many folks from both sides of the aisle are readily agreeing that meeting with ol Billy was incredibly stupid of her. Calling for her to recuse herself (or be prosecuted, however the hell that would actually work) or resign is pretty extreme. But pretending like this is a nothing issue is silly.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: butcherguy

No. We don't need to drag this witch hunt out any further.

No.
This is one witch that needs to be hunted down and stopped.

How about this:

Why don't you get all of your Right Wing buddies that think she is guilty together and all of you pay for that "hunt" with your own dime?

I'm tired of paying to satisfy other people's partisan douchery.

Most of you left wingers that support big corporations buying our government think that way.
edit on b000000312016-07-01T08:32:51-05:0008America/ChicagoFri, 01 Jul 2016 08:32:51 -0500800000016 by butcherguy because: spelling.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

So you don't deny she's a pathological liar then, correct?

Yes, she is a liar.

So are you. So am I.

People lie all the time.

I don't like to be a hypocrite and I'm not too concerned about it.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

No.

How about this:

Why don't you get all of your Right Wing buddies that think she is guilty together and all of you pay for that "hunt" with your own dime?

Most of you left wingers that support big corporations buying our government think that way.

I don't support corporations buying our government.

edit on 1-7-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

No.

How about this:

I don't support corporation buying our government.

You are advocating that we let one of the biggest proponents of it off the hook..... so that she can become the POTUS.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

No.

How about this:

You are advocating that we let one of the biggest proponents of it off the hook..... so that she can become the POTUS.

I have not said we should let her off the hook. The investigation is taking place and I believe she will not be indicted. That is what I have said.

That is how due process works.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I think it seems more likely that this is all part of making a pro-Clinton determination by the FBI seem more legit. Now all the players can say "See, we took steps to protect the investigative process, not our fault the facts indicated no reasonable cause."

I want the Russians to release those 27 emails ASAP.
edit on 7/1/2016 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

...pretending like this is a nothing issue is silly.

I see what you did there!

The pot is really coming to a boil now folks.

This election is historic in the twists and turns it has taken and what that portends for our nation is difficult to contemplate.

To all outward appearances, the top leaders in the land are now flagrantly and without care violating long established law. We are being told to 'sit down and shut up' about it by those who are supporting those very same leaders.

It looks like a Dystopian fiction series, but we can't get out of the book.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

No.

How about this:

I have not said we should let her off the hook. The investigation is taking place and I believe she will not be indicted. That is what I have said.

This is how due process works when the DOJ is headed by a person that worked as Hillary's lawyer before the investigation took place... and everyone is a member of the same political party.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

No.

How about this:

This is how due process works when the DOJ is headed by a person that worked as Hillary's lawyer before the investigation took place... and everyone is a member of the same political party.

This is exactly what I said would happen. The conspiracies are being concocted because people don't like the idea that Hillary may not be indicted.

You don't like this reality, so you create another that makes you happy.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

No.

How about this:

This is exactly what I said would happen. The conspiracies are being concocted because people don't like the idea that Hillary may not be indicted.

Oh, don't worry, I feel for you.
The Republicans acted the same way when the Special Prosecutor was appointed during the Watergate affair.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

I completely agree with you, and I think our only hope is that someone will step out of the shadows and release those emails. I would imagine there are others who are afraid to reveal what they have stashed. Im concerned that Russia is keeping the juicy parts to use as black mail later. All cards have to be on the table.

If your out there and have these emails, please rescue the American people and release them completely with no editing. This is a huge moment in history. The fate of our nation, our culture, our lively hood and all our freedoms hinge on someone stepping forward. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

No.

How about this:

The Republicans acted the same way when the Special Prosecutor was appointed during the Watergate affair.

IF there is a need to appoint a special prosecutor, go for it. But I doubt it will happen.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

No.

How about this:

IF there is a need to appoint a special prosecutor, go for it. But I doubt it will happen.

It probably won't happen.
Most of the Republicans in charge seem to want Hillary to win.
All of you people are on the side of evil.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
The witch is guilty, no question about it!

More hill politics for hilley!

Hang her!

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
She has not recused herself.
She is deferring to other council but will not recuse herself.

edit on 712016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

It probably won't happen.
Most of the Republicans in charge seem to want Hillary to win.

Then why the 9 Benghazi investigations?

All of you people are on the side of evil.

Evil? Now you are delving in to the realm of faith and fairy tales.

Sorry, I don't play "make believe".

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join