It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Under fire after secret meeting, Lynch to step back from Clinton probe

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

One media source I saw said the ABC reporter was tipped off about the meeting.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

On the conspiracy side of things - This meeting could have been a setup.

Of course it was. The Clintons are guilty as sin, this was brilliant on their part. Because they can't be prosecuted for this, either. Like everything they do, this just looks suspicious.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Where is Ken Star when we need him? They need to pursue this to the end and attempt to redefine the definition of the word "is". Let no stone go unturned to uncover all of the details of a case we already know too much about. She did it and they are not willing to do anything about it. So the country should just move on and stop filling news stories in the press about a non-issue for the fed. She is guilty and should do the time. But likely nothing but people standing on their chairs screaming at their computer screens will result from it.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam
It was totally inappropriate. Lynch should step down for having done it at all.

And she most likely will, but with an extra 50 million to her name, in an offshore account. cough cough

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
Reagan had Col. Oliver North to take his heat, I wonder who Hillary will use?

The American people...

I don't think Clinton has ever taken responsibility for any of her actions - ever. Its always someone elses fault.

That's the problem with someone as narcissistic and ego driven, as the Clinton's it's always someone else's fault never the person they look at, in the mirror.

Our world is full of people like this, and what's even more unfortunate is many of them are in high power positions. Please find and island, or planet we can send them all to with a care package containing one item, a mirror.

Good work X Starred and flagged on this thread.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Here is an interesting quote from Lynch:

"I certainly wouldn't do it again," she said about the meeting with Clinton, lamenting that it has "cast a shadow" over the investigation.

In a light moment during the Aspen Institute Forum, the moderator asked Lynch to name one thing her predecessor Eric Holder didn't tell her about being attorney general.

"Where the lock on the plane door was," she joked, drawing a lot of laughs from the crowd.

Fox News

Even though it was said in a joking manner, I think it indicates that the meeting was against her will. After all, the best humor has truth at it's center.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Thank you for that link!!
That was the best description I have seen so far describing what exactly went down. It all makes sense and sounds legit.

And it does seem to concern that Lynch was caught off guard, and it was all Clinton's idea.
And it fits the narrative described by a former White House Security Service agent who said Bill used soft intimidation to control people.
I wonder what Clinton said to Lynch. I am guessing it was some kind of threat, without actually using the words.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Bill Clinton was in town for one of his wife's rallies. So, I'm sure media were all over that. They were probably following him around.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I am going to keep that page on my favorites because the truth is that while I know the charges against Hillary I had no clue that they were soo many, how in the hell this Woman is allow to even be close to anything that had to do with politics in this nation. The corruption of our system of government is incredible and the elite in power have not decency.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I call them the damage control pro Hillary campaign crowd, but hey these group are all over the net fixing the damage whenever is an anti Hillary post.

and yes I been sarcastic.

Anybody that think that the Hillary scandal affair is nothing to worry about is out of this world or they are Robots .

edit on 2-7-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

That is just brilliant, the snakes on the plane is just been nice, traitors to this nation in positions of power making a mockery of this nation national security and judicial system suit them better.

I just went over the entire pages in this thread and I find hilarious how is it that some keep bending backwards to find apologies for this crocks.

The crocks are giving a finger to the educated portion of the nations population than knows how dirty they are and that is just good and dandy with those that stand behind this type of corruption.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

The term "snake" is common among attorneys and known as the lowest form of attorney. The Clintons are using all the moves a slimy snake in the grass attorney would use to manipulate the playing field. Hillary has thrown Bill under the bus, he is now officially a "snake" as he was the one who broke one of the most basic rules of law as an officer of the court. Has he fulfilled all his yearly Ethics courses? Clearly not. All Bill's peers in the field of law will shun him. He should be disbarred. And she, Lynch, should be sanctioned after her statement to go ahead and not completely recuse herself. Snakes on a plane is right on target for what the legal community clearly thinks of this action. But then all the people that knew them from their early days in Arkansas already knew this.

STM
edit on 2-7-2016 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

He should be disbarred.

He agreed to a suspension of his AR license to practice law in 2001:

In April [2001], Mr Clinton's Arkansas law licence was suspended for five years and he was given a $25,000 fine. He had agreed to that disbarment as a form of plea bargain in January, on the day before he left office, after reaching a deal to bring an end to the Lewinsky investigation, in which he could have faced charges for contempt.

He was officially disbarred without comment from practicing before the US Supreme Court in October 2001:

The US supreme court yesterday issued an order disbarring former president Bill Clinton from practising law before the high court...The court did not explain its reasons for the disbarment, although such a decision usually follows disbarment in a lower court.

Source: Lewinsky scandal ends as Clinton is disbarred

Because his license in AR was only suspended, he could petition the court to restore his license; so far as I can find he has not yet done so. If AR is anything like WA, waiting over 15 years to petition for readmission would require him to sit for the bar exam again -- something he's unlikely to go out of his way to do.

Why was former U.S. President Bill Clinton disbarred from practicing law?

Don't think he has petitioned to be reinstated yet, has he?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
But she didnt recuse herself. She said she would defer to others on the investigation but would be in charge of reviewing the findings, deciding what is appropriate and deciding how procede. Had to listen carefully to what she said.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

The problems is that her position as the US attorney general she is in charge of all the agencies that are doing the investigation, at the end when the investigation is over she is the one that makes the final decision in any indictments.

She is compromised and she knows it, so she is in not position to make any decisions now.

Now Does anybody have anything on Sally Q. Yate, Deputy Attorney General of the United States

She is the second ranking after the Attorney General.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Still at 125% confidence that the FBI will recommend indictment(s) for Hillary Clinton.

Buy more popcorn, you are going to need it.

Tick tock goes the FBI criminal investigation clock.

"Gross negligence in the handling of classified information" 793 requires no intent, willful or otherwise.

The material was classified on her server, she signed an agreement stating that she agrees with this.

Sucks to be her.

Fun times are dead ahead.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

She should've recused herself, by not doing so she is now putting the whole case in question. At any time either side can claim influence by a party involved thereby at that point she is removed from the case. The outcome of this would be gaining more time in addition to the 27 months she has already allowed. Imho the American Bar Association should get involved NOW and declare sanctions against her. They do have authority in this matter. She should be disbarred as punishment imho.

www.judicialrecusal.com...

As for Bill Clinton already being disbarred? Why am I not surprised? He threw himself under the bus with I would strongly suspect Hillary pushing him there. He knew perfectly well that his little visit would muddle the case and probably gain time. The Foundation money is their major motivator is my guess.

They're making a mockery of our system, total snakes.

STM

ETA: You don't have to be an attorney to break this rule, anyone related to the case or related to a party of the case is off limits for meeting for any reason. Both snakes knew this.
edit on 2-7-2016 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Thank you for your contributions on this thread. It's taken some time to read through the links and the responses. Your argument is clear and I commend you for standing your ground against people clearly trying to derail.

Regardless of all the legal aspect to this case, we should give most time to the meeting itself and try and understand why a secret meeting between Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch took place. I do not believe they held a secret meeting to talk about golf as they claim. The whole thing stinks of corruption and of course I am not surprised. Clinton's campaign is in defensive mode over this.
edit on 2/7/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Not sure if anyone posted it. Christopher Sign, the ABC reporter who broke the story, explains how he was tipped off and how he verified the info he was provided. Its a report from the ABC affiliate in Maryland and the link has the story in addition to video.

How the private meeting of Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton was exposed - Phoenix reporter acted on tip from trusted source

PHOENIX, Arizona - Amid an ongoing investigation into Hillary Clinton's use of email and hours before the public release of the Benghazi report, US Attorney General Loretta Lynch met privately with former President Bill Clinton.

The private meeting took place on the west side of Sky Harbor International Airport on board a parked private plane. It was discovered that the meeting was happening when a trusted source contacted a reporter at ABC15, an E.W. Scripps Company television station.

The reporter, Christopher Sign, was able to get verification from a second source, then acted on the tip. Sign told Fox News' Bill O'Reilly, "Naturally, my jaw dropped."

Former President Clinton was visiting the Phoenix area and arrived to Sky Harbor Monday evening to depart.

Sources told ABC15 Clinton was notified Lynch would be arriving at the airport soon and waited for her arrival.

Click link for article...

The link below is an interview Bill O'Reilly did with Mr. Sing.

edit on 2-7-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-7-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join