It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Under fire after secret meeting, Lynch to step back from Clinton probe

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

No, the "absolutely astounding" thing here is...the fact that anyone, absolutely any-one, would even attempt to repeatedly defend the actions of the parties involved as having no merit simply because nobody swung on the gallows yet!

THAT, is what is truly "astounding" here!!!

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Nope wrong again.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Sillyolme

The absolutely astouding thing here is that the armchair Clinton litigators in this thread are willing to make public statements that "ALL" of her actions are proof of wrong-doing.

No, but there is enough information to suggest an independent investigation is required. If this was one of my investigations and I was to put all of the publicly known facts into a final investigative report, it would damn sure warrant her attorneys to likely want to seek some sort of settlement.

The very idea that the USDOJ, the Obama Administration or worse - the GOP held Congress - is simply pretending like there is nothing here, is shocking and surreal. As said in another thread, the PTB don't even hide the shenanigans anymore. The hubris is actually demoralizing at this point.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

No, the "absolutely astounding" thing here is...the fact that anyone, absolutely any-one, would even attempt to repeatedly defend the actions of the parties involved as having no merit simply because nobody swung on the gallows yet!

THAT, is what is truly "astounding" here!!!

Perhap you should add "in my opinion"?

You see ... I understand that you heartily believe what you just said, that you BELIEVE that the Clintons are criminal if not actually cosmically evil people. And if you're willing to live your life based on BELIEF rather than FACTS, I can't begrudge you that.

The FACTS however do not and have never borne that BELIEF out.

I don't understand the point of these constant "well, any body who doesn't believe Clinton is EEEvil is just dumb."

What's the point? I'm not "dumb." Anyone who reads anything I write can see that. I have a different opinion certainly and I can back up my opinion with actual facts.

So what's the purpose of these general statements? Can you explain?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

There is enough information to suggest an independent investigation of ____________ (what?)

I'm not sure which of my questions/statements you're addressing, beg pardon.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

The whole thing.

The original Hillary Clinton/Clinton Foundation inquiries, which may have been compromised by Lynch and/or the DOJ.

AND Lynch, the DOJ and all parties who were present and/or facilitated the meeting between Lynch and Bill Clinton.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I've had a feeling from the beginning that Hillary will walk away from this unscathed. She's a murderous traitor to the USA, yet no one seems to care.. especially the Democratic party or the main stream media.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: poriggity
I've had a feeling from the beginning that Hillary will walk away from this unscathed. She's a murderous traitor to the USA, yet no one seems to care.. especially the Democratic party or the main stream media.

Whom did she murder?

If she is guilty of murdering someone, I'd care quite a bit about that.

But I don't believe she has been found guilty of anything.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

The whole thing.

The original Hillary Clinton/Clinton Foundation inquiries, which may have been compromised by Lynch and/or the DOJ.

AND Lynch, the DOJ and all parties who were present and/or facilitated the meeting between Lynch and Bill Clinton.

Ah.

Thank you for the answer.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

What is it with you and guilty? You are familiar with the terms accusation, under suspicion, etc right?

Vince Foster comes to mind though..

I suppose you believe Oswald killed Kennedy and is a murderer?

Here watch -

edit on 1-7-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Under fire after secret meeting, Lynch to step back from Clinton probe (She recused herself)

About the ONLY thing Lynch has done right.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

What is it with you and guilty?

If someone is guilty, evidence of said guilt can be provided.

You are familiar with the terms accusation, under suspicion, etc right?

Of course. With accusations and such, anyone can say anything they damn well please and no evidence needs to be presented.

Like accusing the Clintons of either killing Vince Foster or having him killed.

I'd rather stick to what can be proven. Otherwise, you open yourself up to believing and sorts of stupid things...like the Clintons had Vince Foster killed.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Bill Clinton is an attorney. Yale Law School. He knew Lynch would have to recuse herself if they met in person. Smart move by him. He's shopping for a game player and she clearly let him know in advance she wasn't a player. No doubt. He gave her an out and took her off his chessboard with this brief meeting. The replacement is the one to watch imho.

STM
edit on 1-7-2016 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

You know, and here's the thing; I don't understand why democrats aren't just as concerned with this as republicans and everyone else. At the end of the day, everyone stand's to lose! If the office of the Attorney General of the US is just allowed to devolve into a highly partisan arm of the elected president (democrat OR republican) then the whole DOJ of this country is powerless in seeking true justice. They just become a vast defense force for the wrongdoings of the elected party.

That these types of actions are no longer taking place behind closed doors, but rather right out in the light of day, really says something about the brazen nature and corruption of our way of government now. They don't even care if people see it.

It's just unbelievable!

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

This is precisely correct!

Anyone who can't see this was a calculated move is blind!

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Well the new facts suggest otherwise.

Trump's Vince Foster attack backed by new evidence How could a suicide victim be found with TWO bullet wounds?

Clinton Fires FBI Director - July 19th 1993

Vince Foster was suicided on July 20th.

The FBI was removed from the investigation with the Park Police being told to investigate (even though it was the FBI's jurisdiction).

A DOJ investigator recently came forward saying photos were concealed from the special prosecutor and that there was a second neck wound. He resigned because the outcome was predetermined as a suicide and not murder.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Do you believe Oswald killed Kennedy? You glossed over that.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
You know, and here's the thing; I don't understand why democrats aren't just as concerned with this as republicans and everyone else.

Because they are more concerned with power and prestige. Look at how senior Democrats like Nancy Pelosi act.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Its already been listed several times now in this thread and other threads you have derailed in this manner. Go back and read them.

I have to agree with this.

After reading ALL 14 pages.

This thread got trolled hard by the usual suspects.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I think "blinded" might be a better word selection, but yes.

Blinded by greed and drunk with power, would more than likely be my characterization.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join