It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Under fire after secret meeting, Lynch to step back from Clinton probe

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

The Clinton Foundation is under and FBI criminal investigation.

Reread and understand.

ETA - Like I said ignorance is a choice. Using the Breitbart excuse when other outlets are carrying the same information says a lot about your willful ignorance.

Here yo go -
* - New York Times - Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

* - Canadian Partnership Shielded Identities of Donors to Clinton Foundation

* - NPR - Clinton Foundation Linked To Russian Effort To Buy Uranium Company
edit on 1-7-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Intentionally trying to suggest its not the foundation is a problem in that you do not understand criminal investigations.

PS: Nothing about your presentation here suggests any greater exposure to any experience in criminal justice practice than perhaps an online paralegal or security guard prep course.

You ignore the most basic rules of evidence, you prevaricate, and you make numerous glaring mistakes of fact.

I invite you to ignore my posts as I will be ignoring yours.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

The Clinton Foundation is under and FBI criminal investigation.

Reread and understand.

ETA - Like I said ignorance is a choice. Using the Breitbart excuse when other outlets are carrying the same information says a lot about your willful ignorance.

Your saying that doesn't make it true. You have no sources that state that, and no evidence.

The fact that I don't' agree with your assertions is not ignorance but it does show a considerable degree of unmerited arrogance on your part.

Finis

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

The Clinton foundation is under FBI Criminal investigation.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

You willfully ignoring it doesnt make it false.

As I said ignorance is a choice. All you have to do is research on your own and you will find the answers since you are apparently adverse to reading articles if you dont like the source. That alone should not stop you from researching. I linked 3 more article from the NYT and NPR. Or are they not any good either?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I know I am lol

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

No the evidence is with the FBI there is nothing in the public realm. They haven't released anything. What you've been reading all along is opinions that's it.
There is no evidence that you are allowed to see at this time. None. You have no evidence to even start to frame an opinion.
edit on 712016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

edit on 712016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
To the eye-rollers in this thread...I worked for a State DOJ as an investigator. Civil, not criminal. If I had a dollar for every time I got a phone call from a state, local or federal politician, feeling me out as to how they could influence my investigation - I'd be RICH! Hell, I got the same from citizens. It's a very subtle thing that just hangs in the air waiting to be grabbed by an opportunist. And, when confronted as to their intentions, they always played it off as if I misunderstood. It's the very reason we recorded all conversations and, on occasion, our criminal division wore wires.

My experiences there are a large part as to why I'm active on a conspiracy site.

So, to even suggest that this was "nothing" is just laughable to me. Especially as there were no photos or phones allowed.

Imagine if Rudy Giuliani, in his hey-dey, had a pop-in chat from John Gotti that he didn't disclose but was busted by media. Don't think for one minute the FBI wouldn't look twice at that.
edit on 7/1/2016 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
To the eye-rollers in this thread...I worked for a State DOJ as an investigator. Civil, not criminal. If I had a dollar for every time I got a phone call from a state, local or federal politician, feeling me out as to how they could influence my investigation - I'd be RICH! Hell, I got the same from citizens. It's a very subtle thing that just hangs in the air waiting to be grabbed by an opportunist. And, when confronted as to their intentions, they always played it off as if I misunderstood.

It's the very reason we recorded all conversations and, on occasion, our criminal division wore wires.

So, to even suggest that this was "nothing" is just laughable to me. Especially as there was no photos or phones allowed.

Imagine if Rudy Giuliani, in his hey-dey, had a pop-in chat from John Gotti that he didn't disclose but was busted by media. Don't think for one minute the FBI wouldn't look twice at that.

Several news reports said that FBI agents had provided security during the Clinton-Lynch meeting. I haven't substantiated that, but let's roll with it for a hypothetical.

Does it make sense that the FBI would protect a meeting between the USAG and a party that is under direct criminal investigation based on your experience?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

No there is a lot of evidence in the public domain. How do you think investigations work when it comes to collecting it? All of her public statements, all emails released, all comments / testimony by her aides...

All in the public realm.

It would be more appropriate to say the FBI has evidence thats not in the public realm. There is evidence in the public realm and its enough to indict her.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

They could have stood outside. How do you know a faction within the FBI didn't tip off the media?
edit on 7/1/2016 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

The absolutely astouding thing here is that the armchair Clinton litigators in this thread are willing to make public statements that "ALL" of her actions are proof of wrong-doing.

Which is essentially saying "Clinton is guilty because she is obviously guilty."

Wouldn't hold up in Federal Court.

Wouldn't hold up in a high-school debate tourny.

It's LUDICROUS.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

If the FBI is tasked for detail security to the Attorney General yes.

The Potus / V Potus get secrete service protection.
The Secretary of State is protected by Diplomatic Security Agents.
The Federal Court system (judges / prosecutors etc) is protected by US Marshall's
The AG I would imagine would be protected by FBI.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Feel free to point out where anyone said all her public comments are evidence of wrong doing.

link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

They could have stood outside. How do you know a faction within the FBI didn't tip off the media?

I pointedly do not know that and made no such claim.

So, in your opinion, do you feel that it is factual to state that there is a criminal investigation of Bill Clinton?

link   

The Clinton foundation is under FBI investigation now too?
Where on earth are you getting this from?
No the Clinton foundation is NOT under any kind of investigation.
Please just give it up.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Nope

link   

Read the page and you will find the links instead of derailing the thread.

link   

Worked for Bernie but not his campaign even though you said you didnt work for either candidate.

I worked at the event that Bernie put on. I did not work for his campaign.

It's not hard to comprehend.

Well, perhaps it is, but that's not my problem.
edit on 1-7-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I see you are also ignoring information you dont like.

Yes the Clinton Foundation is under FBI Criminal Investigation.

If you dont believe me ask the FBI.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join