It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Travel warning for Turkey the day before the Atatürk Airport attacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Sure it can be a coincidence, as everything can be, but somehow the alarm on top of my tinfoil hat started to blink. Normally this means that it´s worth a look... xD

Turkey Travel Warning
Last Updated: June 27, 2016

The U.S. Department of State warns U.S. citizens of increased threats from terrorist groups throughout Turkey and to avoid travel to southeastern Turkey. This replaces the Travel Warning dated March 29, 2016.
travel.state.gov > Passports & International Travel > Alerts and Warnings > Turkey Travel Warning

Yesterday i said in another thread that it is hard for me to believe that it really was the "IS". It could have been the Kurds(would make sense) or even every three letter agency from anywhere too, to support it´s own agenda.

Now i found that Reuters article from Wed Jun 29, 2016:

A U.S. official, speaking on condition of anonymity on Wednesday, said U.S. intelligence agencies do NOT have sufficient evidence to conclude definitively that Islamic State was responsible for the attack. But the official added that Turkish authorities taking the lead in the investigation may have evidence the United States has not seen.

Now i am completely confused.
If it wasn´t Erdogan himself(he would blame the kurds if he created a false flag), if it was not the "IS", if it was not the USA(any three letter agency) making Erdogan lie about the real perpetrators, MAYBE(!) the TAK...

Curious!
Erdogan "apologizes" to russia, relationships between turkey and russia are improving, short time later somebody attacked turkey, and somehow now the attackers are from "russia"(for the west Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan and states like that are all "russian") , but somehow they are "IS" too, in the western media...
Is that killing two birds with one stone?

And who the hell has activated the attackers, for what reason? There are many possibilites.
It´s really hard to believe anything nowadays...

edit on 1 7 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

For the whole of last week a well known British holiday travel company has been advertising cheap flights to Turkey.

Nice to know that its business as usual for some folk here isn't it?
I'm not saying there's a connection but the price of flights seems to go down as the threat level goes up!

Don't rely on the Government to look out for your well being.

Just try somewhere a little more...expensive...shall we say?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa
At the end, it´s all about greed and money/power.
As sad as it is.
Nobody really cares for the people, if the people don´t care for each other.
Makes one think about taxes and stuff...

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Turkish Intelligence warned about the potential for an attack on Ataturk several weeks before it happened. This travel warning could simply be an extension of that.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian
Sure, as i said, everything can be a coincidence.

But that´s no reason to not look at it

Not for weired tinfoil hats like i seem to be one

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I'm sorry but you don't need travel advice to say TURKEY IS DANGEROUS TO GO TO !

WERES peoples common sense .

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Totally agree but at the same time, this is one where i am not sure a tin foil hat is needed. The reason being, Turkey is constantly suffering terror attacks at the moment so a false flag type would be a waste of time - given time, something would happen anyway.

Of course, i could be very wrong. This one just seems unlikely.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli
I'm sorry but you don't need travel advice to say TURKEY IS DANGEROUS TO GO TO !

WERES peoples common sense .

That´s right, but it is there, so...

And they are there for longer time, travel warnings to german citizen too, since months now.
But not renewed the exactly day before the attacks at the airport...

edit on 1 7 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join