It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A few points to discuss..:D

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   

So lets see what excuses come..

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Be honest... Is this a baiting thread?

I know it's the Mudpit, but I like you shredder, and this is a little off to me.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: shredderofsouls
No excuses. Dont need any for this thread
#1 - letter posted from some "silly" person to a paper(?)
#2 - A facebook posting ?
# 3 - Dont exactly know where that came from.

So . Epic Fail
Game over , and you have no tokens (before it ever started)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I think that since a child is partially created by a man and can be a male, men have as much say in it as a woman. But what I know being married to a man who was the child of an unwed 16-year-old who gave him up for adoption over aborting him? That one choice has given me my entire adult life and a wonderful little boy.

Surely at the time, she never knew what would come of it or that the future happiness of so many would depend on allowing her child to live rather than murdering it, but here he is and here we are. It's not like women are the only ones in their little singular microcosm that this one decision impacts.

70+% of the country's people are white. You are statistically going to find a gross advantage of numbers there by default. It's like trotting out the number that most people in prison say they are Christian over atheist. Well, again, duh! The firm majority still at least give lip service to some type of Christian religious affiliation when compared to identifying as atheist.

In order to get a clearer picture, you have to look at each population in isolation and then look at the percentage of it that is one welfare to see how successful it truly is as a community. And when you do that, more blacks are on welfare as a percentage than whites.

But hey, don't let that get in the way of your feelings of superiority.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Nothing here to discuss

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheWisestCumbrian
Nothing here to discuss

Best post so far. Including the OP

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: shredderofsouls

So lets see what excuses come..

There is no excuse for this thread

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

So lets see what excuses come.

hey - you start - whats your excuse for this thread ?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

LOL

Undocumented immigrants get welfare for their children born in the U.S. yes they do.

Most welfare is directed towards Democrat voting areas.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

# 3 - Dont exactly know where that came from.

That 'one million' figure comes from a POLL.

On Friday, 14 September 2007, ORB International, an independent polling agency located in London, published estimates of the total war casualties in Iraq since the US-led invasion of Iraq in 200

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

This was an act of agression based on a deliberate lie.

Is that so?

This thread needs 404d since it's based on complete PROPAGANDA even if it is in the mud pit.
edit on 1-7-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I have been married to three women in my life, one had an abortion at 17, another gave birth to her son at 16, neither one of them regretted their choices, but the important thing was that they had a choice. The 3rd was just sexually repressed by her Catholic upbringing.

top topics

join