It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think Elon Musk's ..Space X is all faked??? ....watch this....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Hello, I wanted to show everyone a very shocking video. Watch the first and the second video and pay close attention to the amount of time it takes to get through the atmosphere and back to earth. Remember, but before you watch please consider this....

At about 0:35 seconds the rocket is still up in the stratosphere. That's nearly 100kms up. Then watch as in about 15 seconds it's able to come down through the atmophere covering 100kms in 15 seconds and land. That's IMPOSSIBLE! The average time it would take even a jet to come straight down that far would be at least 5 to 10 minutes. pLEASE THINK ABOUT THIS OKAY. It can't pass through the atmosphere in 15 seconds like they show in this video. And this video is from space X. It's obviously fake!

0:35 seconds to about 1:05 when it lands (but there was a pause as well when he was talking. So minus the pause gives you like 20 seconds...GET REAL!)

now watch how long it actually takes to fall that far: Jumps at: 3:35 lands at: deploys shut at 7:35 at least several miles up. So that's a full 4 minutes. So say he kept falling, you're looking at at least 6 minutes to reach the earth, not 15 seconds like in the space X video. Now can you see how fake space X is? So if it's fake that means it's all fake, just as myself and so many others have been trying to tell everyone.

full space x debunk video:

WHAT DO YOU THINK. How can you explain this??? And if something as big as Space X is fake that makes all the rest fake too. It's a scarey thought. But the videos don't lie.
edit on 1-7-2016 by lavatrance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

At about 0:35 seconds the rocket is still up in the stratosphere. That's nearly 100kms up. Then watch as in about 15 seconds it's able to come down through the atmophere covering 100kms in 15 seconds and land.

It's a sped up video...

edit on 1-7-2016 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   
But the videos do lie sir/ma'am. On mobile and don't have time to watch the videos but will say that as far as I know(have never been to space) they have never left the atmosphere so with that in mind there is no lie to be told. Believing is what makes Elon Musk and SpaceX and others a possibility for us(humans) to actually become a multi planet species. a reply to: lavatrance

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   
First off, you embed a sped up video of a rocket landing and claim Space-X is fake, then you sneak in a flat earth video as if it has anything to do with anything.

Speechless.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
They didn't speed it up that much. If anything they only sped it up about 1.5 MAX. That still wouldn't explain it.

Watch from 0:54 to 1:05 ...and watch it about 10 times or more. We're talking about 10 seconds the rocket is back and landed.

THAT'S NUTS. It's not speed up much if at all. It's total garbage!

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye

At about 0:35 seconds the rocket is still up in the stratosphere. That's nearly 100kms up. Then watch as in about 15 seconds it's able to come down through the atmophere covering 100kms in 15 seconds and land.

It's a sped up video...

watch it 10 times. It's not speed up, hardly if at all. Watch from 0:54 to 1:05. In 10 seconds the rocket goes from space to landing on earth. THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   

It is a sped up video, here is some videos in normal speed.

edit on 1-7-2016 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
lavatrance

See you in LOL.

Can't believe you're trying to sneak in another damn Flat Earth plug. Again, if we've never been to space how do you explain the LLRE?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Really?

The guy in your first video doesn't understand thrust , physics or apparently reality so we should listen to him because he says "what a complete joke". Cool story.

We get it, you believe the Earth is flat.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
lavatrance

See you in LOL.

Can't believe you're trying to sneak in another damn Flat Earth plug. Again, if we've never been to space how do you explain the LLRE?

I'm going to give the OP the benefit of the doubt and assume he's sincere. That's why I am going to suggest this thread be moved to Skunk Works instead of [HOAX!]. The OP certainly needs to start reading some basic science books. I would suggest some Isaac Asimov; he puts things in historical perspective. The OP would then know why people have known the Earth is a spheroid for over 2,000 years.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Don't feed the trolls.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Do you think Elon Musk's ..Space X is all faked???

No !!!!

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Fail. On every level. The guy in the video seems to know nothing about basic science and thinks everything is CGI.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
My Nephew works for Elon ( doesnt like him either). He is inside these rockets building then for 12 hours a day. The upperportion. He was air force. I guess it is real tedius work, and very boring. My sister is very proud though. They watch all the launces of the rockets he prepares, and I can pretty much vouch for the fact that they are real
edit on 1-7-2016 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Not only is the sequence sped up, the guy in the video gives absolutely no good reason for it to be fake. The bloody thing has crashed before, I suppose that was fake too...Strewth. Next thing you know Junckers will be talking to aliens..again.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Oh come on...there is enough garbage out there including..thanks for adding to the pile of refuse...

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
So you've been shown multiple times now that it's a sped up video, will you concede your point? Will you admit that your critical thinking ability is broken and that you will evidently believe anything someone puts on YouTube.

Your confirmation bias makes you automatically believe anyone who thinks the earth is flat, which forces you to think any evidence to the contrary is "faked ball earth propaganda".

I urge you to watch the pbs show Genius, where volunteers preform basic science experiments to show even more basic and fundamental aspects of our reality( you know, that's stuff flat earthers never do
).

In one episode they level a laser across a lake and show how the surface of the water is curved, curved at the same rate as the earths surface, they even use this info to estimate the curve rate and circumference of the earth.

But then again you'll just say it's all faked, and that somehow a floating disc in space, surrounded by a complex mechanical system to rotate the sun and moon, and holograms to make up the stars, planets, and satellites, and absolutely no explanation for the seasons, all make so much more sence.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

get real your videos just prove my point. See look if they show a booster big deal. If they screen goes blank does that mean it's actually going through the atmosphere? That proves nothing at all. It's a blank screen. a way to make it appear that there's something going on, the reentry taking a bit. But still the rocket just magically appears out of thin air. GET REAL. Then the second video also just proves my point.

Well I guess what this really proves to me is there is "awake and asleep" and oblivious that's all there is too it.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
Really?

The guy in your first video doesn't understand thrust , physics or apparently reality so we should listen to him because he says "what a complete joke". Cool story.

We get it, you believe the Earth is flat.

Forget flat earth here. I'm showing a fake rocket re-entry. It's rediculous. If you talked to almost any special effects or cgi artist in hollywood, they'd consider this "amature work". It's the budget version as they don't even want to spend that much on it. They want to pocket the investors money. Oh it's just so rediculous.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join