It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

very boring interview

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: UniFinity this reply is so beautiful, maybe I print it? Thank you I love what you wrote.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I actually agree, here... stupid scientist/explorers..?!
Epic
Any dummy in old outer space, trying to follow story line, was offered 20-50 comic books for free, should of taken it and left... could of sold them for pennies, sad really.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Her is a funny one, not what caused me into violent behavior, his movies..funny I messed around with Hindu female deity magic then got arrested for yelling at two young women who were saying, ''grandma go down....'' maybe I misinterpreted what they were explaining to old woman... or maybe it was the bubble gum tee-shirts they wore, my pottery tool with panda sticker unconcealed in my right hand as I told them to be quiet.
😊

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
By.
edit on 13-7-2016 by peppycat because: air supplyis being worked against me?no smoking no sleep...whatever

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Interesting, Two Movies, Left~
Anyone that likes my club, What's With is Guy?=title of club...💐💐💐🎓🎓🎓💌💌💌

Basically if you like the club name and understand you have to watch his interviews... over and over and over again until someone tells me what I should send in the postal service to this man that I adore.
I'm thinking of sending him a script for a fee.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Maybe I fooled everyone into thinking I care for this guy...I actually hate him and never would have watched his movies if it wasn't for sicko father.
Being diagnosed with mental illness, I thought for one moment he... was someone else... the person I can't find anymore.
I just want to die soon, I lost my brother..and he was my mom's favorite child
Hopefully my cat will want go back to my house... and then I will be okay... at least my cat isn't getting his left arm all messed up fighting for reason to be with me.
I pray everyday for my cat.
Thanks ilk done watching these videos.
The music on radio is making me want to barf..
Trying to drown out lady gaga in next room, nothing against that person.
All I need is a good fight/brawl...just kidding
I'm praying to get out of this mental ward.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Okay, my emotional baggage is only a potatoes sack and feel a bit. Out of it...
I like and appreciate the female lead, perhaps love her?
I don't know anything anymore...
Except when does the video come out?
VHS!
Woman lead...
Thanks guys.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Now that I have gotten over Quentin Tarantino as I believe he has a very nice girlfriend, I'm moving on and focusing my time and energy on a very worthy interview,

Perhaps he and his lady friend could all sit down with this wonderful woman, discussing issue that many different ethnicities experience?
We are one people... American and proud to be here as one united through our wonderful blue white and red flag.

Or red, white and blue... or a happy californian...

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

even though sometimes women domnot like this fellow mr. Quentin Tarantino for what ever reasons, i believe he witholds his most chershable and dear self from people in general...i have watched so many wonderful interveiws and such that i believe there is true goodness inside of him...like a story of a mad black woman he spoke of..very dear to my heart mind spirit and very essence of being, even.... i wont share it because it is not apprpriate to speack of such things where young peopple will wind up knowing it is okay and yet not...
he captured my heart with uma thurman in kill bill 1 and 2 or captured something...waiting for the next coming attraction from this lovely and handsome male...he is quite bright and luminous being....i like him more every hour and day....just cuz he like swords and stuff...whon in peaceat human being does not!?
well this is my non violent rant...good thing i am able to express my apprecation for all of his work...thank you! especially i love him for his work on slavery and mistreatment of people....plus work on other stuff like angry hebrew folks...grear stuff!

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
while hoping and wishing for The Bride to be written, perhaps Beatrix Kiddo..i found a somewhat exciting interview,

perhaps an awards conference!
hmmm..Bonny and Clyde? a hint to his current work, or am i imagining a love story, clears throat..
after jackie Brown...good yet lacking

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join