It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

very boring interview

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I have watched this over a bunch of times. The subject matter may never grow tired.

Even though it is on YouTube, I find it fascinating still
A very serious subject matter that I stand for.
I believe the point is important, still.
I personally have my own experiences and don't like living in fear
Peace
I'll never get over having a gun pulled on me, wait I already did.
For carrying an atheme that was a ceramic tool for pottery... I mean it had panda stickers on it...
And then they made me plead nolo Colombo
Luckily the charges were dropped
But I didn't seem to have any say in the matter
Thanks for reading

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
It's a 1 hour video. Could you point us to the particular part that focuses on your subject?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

For carrying an atheme that was a ceramic tool for pottery... I mean it had panda stickers on it...

An athame (not atheme as that is an IRC service) is normally a weapon. And a panda is a symbol of Communist China .

And then they made me plead nolo Colombo

Shouldnt that be nolo Columbo ? (Peter Falk)

I dont know. Just outta here

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
TLM! Okay, I left out some parts as to why I was under arrest.
Truth is you ain't ever gonna know
Thanks for posting guys.
Hope you got through the whole interview to the heart of the matter.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycatjust some simple domestic violence that is sided with the males..makes me mad as heck here
Okay I think I have been under arrest. Three times under domestic violence..
Some folks just love a. Bloody fight and I can't help it
Ended up being drunk in public
No charges so that was cool
I'm so sick. Of police involvement
My whole life
Thanks for reading my problems here
Happy. Fourth

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64 sorry, its about the middle part 15 minutes in or so...I will watch it again and try to tell you for sure.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmogspell check is wack. I really dig Colombo though for being an investigator..thanks for dropping by.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
My dear friend from Malaysia said that he can't return from steeling somebody's credit, in'm going to save my money up and hopefully I can fly outta this American system in'm stuck in... try to find him, but he lost his mind, supposedly from being here... in my town I mean..line through it.cross out, dropped the subject, never mind
So, the other day a man at the grocers was saying out loud about how he had foot powder for foot oder and tsar suspected anthrax and wouldn't let fly.
TLM!
Even with all my charges and mental health attacks, the military wanted me, so there! now in'm too old to rejoin!
I'm complaining here, thanks for not reading

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64 did you see and hear the middle part... police corruption!? Now they are going to see my problem with the police!
I know stuff.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
You're a guy?

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll I was born a hermaphrodite a..so they say..I hate doctors so in'm not sure.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Not so boring, this one.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Which gender do you present as in real life?

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll Woman in mens style clothing made for women...thou I have worn clothing made for males... sort of differing in styles... sometimes vintage clothing.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

That sounds cool. I had a friend in a similar situation, and he dressed the same, but with earrings and nail polish.
Kinda cool.

I thought you were female.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll I behave like a female in my church, on the Women's side... men on the left side..haha!.. or right, I' mean left..just being a dummy. You put a smile on my face with your reply, thank you....i'm having a fun time, perhaps there is another interview I can find.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat how come TV is so different from rely world? Blue bloods show is good laws and order too
Criminal minds, can't handle anymore at this point.
I like the actress from ghost whisperer
TV is a stupid thing, brainwashed and programming doesn't always translate into reality
Hopefully I can watch blue bloods soon
And find a different interview on the topic of posse combats.commits..can't spell a certain threads name, I never go there.by . Now thanks for stopping by my tablet has mind of its own and won't let me conform into the queens English
Much love to any body who can follow this thread.
😊

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
All I do here is watch interviews of the man I began to hate..why..somebuddy knows why I threw it all away... in the dump know now.
I'm being programmed for ... a better one hopefully another time...I used to like writing through the postal device ...i get is junk male... what a life at least I can still world in the outside watering the dandelions by?
Okay here is the best one yet,

I don''t hate him all that much just a fan, here.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I live with an insetual filthy disgusting demon monster who thinks something that may make me resort to violence ...oh and of course I would serve time because he is precious male human, thanks world your great.
By. Much hate!
He belongs in a jungle, I belong in the woodland area and meadow near river , sorry it and I just don't get along well.😊
edit on 8-7-2016 by peppycat because: oh lord...

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

... there are probably meadows near rivers also in a jungle and does distance even matter in a dream?

fire and water, can be friends or enemies ... depending on the circumstances.
sometimes fire gets out of control and we need water to cool it, sometimes water is too cold and we need fire...

sometimes untrained mind is too confused with desires...if there is a sibling human male "demon" in your dreams...what good does it do to you if you hate that aspect of him ... it?
i would try to cool it/him down with "water"...or slap it out of it... like slap of tough love? : )
hah..

dunno if this makes sense, but still...wish you all the best!
oh btw...wisteria/lilac...very beautiful flowers!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join