It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What an official September 11 photographer filmed and why he says it cost him his freedom

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

If Argentina refuses to extradite him, and he has no desire to return to the U.S., then where is this damning evidence of an emptied vault that vaguely implies prior knowledge of the attacks?

Don't get me wrong, I don't necessarily believe the official story, and there are way too many questions unanswered to my satisfaction, but if he has the evidence, there is zero reason for him not to show it to us. If he doesn't, then it's just another interesting story that cannot be proven.

If it's the latter, it's just more noise that can be easily dismissed as being evidence of nothing.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost

We still don't know the truth about the who, how and why of what took place on that fateful day, but it will go down as one of the most significant events in modern history.

Indeed.

It really makes me wonder. If time travel ever happens, the time period around 9/11 would be almost irresistible for the people who control it, I would think.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Who really killed his wife? Why does the US government want him silenced so badly?

Apparently his wife was double jointed enough to shoot herself in the back of the head, ( sorry it doesn't say if the shot was from the front or back )...or he murdered her beat the rap at the time until new evidence was found where he then fled the country to avoid prosecution.

Also if the US government wanted him silenced...he wouldn't be telling this story.

He is saying anything he can to keep the focus of him running from charges out of sight by saying he fled because the US government wants him silenced.

This man's story holds massive potential for helping to shed more light on the events of 9/11.

Why just because he said it would...he is a wanted fugitive saying things to help sway opinion of himself from one as a wanted man to one as a victim.

This really says it all...

Sonnenfeld is a conspiracy theorist

edit on 1-7-2016 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

If Argentina refuses to extradite him, and he has no desire to return to the U.S., then where is this damning evidence of an emptied vault that vaguely implies prior knowledge of the attacks?

I am going to say he probably doesn't have anything earth shattering in those pics, because if the US wanted to get him from Argentina they could, and if they really wanted him he wouldn't be around to tell the story.

I believe he is using that as a way to make himself look like a victim running from the government, when he really ran to dodge murder charges.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Didn't you read the thread? Allowing somebody to live life in Argentina, be all over the media, write a tell-all book, get married and have kids is how the government silences people now.

Duh.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Yeah, in this case, I probably concur.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Allowing somebody to live life in Argentina, be all over the media, write a tell-all book, get married and have kids is how the government silences people now.

It's amazing...I will never understand the cruelty that the US is using toward this man.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost
a reply to: tinner07

It's not just about immediately killing this guy and stopping him from talking, they also need to discredit him first.

Dead people cannot speak, but discredited dead people have no voice, if you know what I mean...

Too true

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

My bet is the guy escaped his country successfully, while he still could.

I've seen his pictures, and what they show is that something other than office fires took down the towers.

The truth teller, like Snowden and Assange, is persecuted if not prosecuted. That's how the government works.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Well you really shouldn't bet on this one as he ran because he killed his wife didn't get tried, and ran to a country that doesn't mind if your a criminal...The Nazi's showed us this after WW2.

I've seen his pictures, and what they show is that something other than office fires took down the towers.

So has everyone who googles his name.

So now by seeing the pics your specialized training tell you this?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Disagreement and pursuit of logic based discussion is derailment?

I see. So you take it as a personal affront when somebody has the audacity to not blindly accept your posts. Noted. Allow me to to try a different approach with my rebuttal:

Sonnenfeld himself claims the government wants to extradite him to "eliminate" him.

So in their efforts to "silence" him, as you claim, they've allowed him to move to Argentina, remarry, have a family, go on argentine radio and tv shows, and publish a book about how he knows the truth about 9-11. All of which Argentina has allowed him to do, and at no point has the US done anything to stop his media blitz aside from request extradition. Extradition for murder, no less. An extradition in which they've guaranteed they won't ask for the death penalty. Not an extradition for any intelligence or security based charges. But murder. And his response to the murder charge is that his wife killed herself, or that the government contrived her murder to frame him for it.

Your definition of "silencing" and "discrediting" seems to be pretty far removed from any working definition most folks seem to have.

As for your implication that not agreeing with you makes me a shill? Put your big boy/girl/non binary gender conforming pants on and just say it. It'll make you feel way cooler and badass. Implied accusations are weak. They're just plain shilly, even.

And this post is where I leave this thread, thanks Shamrock, saved me reading any further, this says it all!

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Kurt Sonnenfeld was present when his wife died so I don't think it could be a "hit". Whatever Kurt Sonnenfeld's knowledge of a 911 conspiracy was, I believe he was a willing participant. But when the DA charged him the second time (2005?) w/ his wifes murder he decided to become a whistle blower to save himself.
I watched the 48 Hours special and even though they tried to make him look guilty, it really wasn't that much evidence. They never mentioned his clothes which I thought would be an important clue. They kept saying that she was shot in the back of her head but was a little behind the ear. It seems for vanity reasons that this would be a good spot for a women to aim... if they wanted to go out that way.
She wrote suicidal things in her diary and was distraught about the end of her marriage and husbands drug abuse. I don't remember seeing her parents but they kept referring to family wants him prosecuted but only saw a cousin being interviewed. They said the body was "moved" and "staged" but it really wasn't. She fell over in a sitting position then propped up.
48 Hours seemed very biased and made normal behavior seem suspicious.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: jaccceee

Innocent men don't run...guilty men do.

And he ran.
edit on 3-7-2016 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   

So people in war torn countries who flee persecution are guilty?

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghosthow was fema at time tied to homeland secruity being that department was created after 911?

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: Salander

Well you really shouldn't bet on this one as he ran because he killed his wife didn't get tried, and ran to a country that doesn't mind if your a criminal...The Nazi's showed us this after WW2.

So has everyone who googles his name.

So now by seeing the pics your specialized training tell you this?

Surely you jest? These United States are a country that doesn't mind if one is a criminal. We are about to elect one to high office this November. But I digress.

Sonnenfeld is in possession of knowledge and pictures that are very incriminating. Like Assange, Snowden, Manning and several others, he is perceived by the government as an enemy of the state and its secrecy. For that reason he will be demonized forever.

The government's behavior is often quite predictable.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Nancy’s fingerprints were on the gun but Sonnenfeld was taken in for questioning. He was charged with murder and was due to appear in court in June 2002, but the charges were dropped.

He fled because of a feeling it wouldn’t be the last time police came asking questions.

So, he fled immediately after the charges were dropped?

No, that doesn't scream 'guilty' in the least.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   
So a set of footage shows a vault emptied....and supposedly gold and silver was in the vault and this points to someone knowing that an attack was coming....and he filmed it after the attacks. What was the amount of time between the planes hitting the twin towers and their collapse? Could it have been emptied out in that amount of time?

Looks like the 2nd tower was hit at 9:02 am and collapsed at 9:59am

The north tower was hit at 8:46 am and collapsed at 10:28 am.

Tower 6 was evacuated in 12 minutes after the first plane strike....so around 8:58...Tower 6 was empy.

1 hour to clear the vault. I think that is plenty of time AFTER THE ATTACK.

Tower 6 was demolished as part of the clean up.

Reference material to get the numbers above.

911research.wtc7.net...

911research.wtc7.net...

I think the guy killed his wife and fled the country when the opportunity came up.

However, He did call 911. He did have gunshot residue on his clothes but not his hands.
He had more than enough time to wash his hands but what was the residue doing on his clothing if he was in the other room when he heard the shot? The charge of murder was dropped without prejudice however, the investigation was going to continue and they COULD refile the charges if further investigation warranted it....and they did. His wife did say something (according to the linked article) about him getting help for his drug use..hmmm.

More references:

www.cbsnews.com...

I have got to add: What seems more plausible, that this guy is involved and has evidence in a huge cover up that could place the attack on the world trade towers squarely in the hands of the US government and they are allowing him to live....or.....he killed his wife and fled the country.
edit on 4-7-2016 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

So people in war torn countries who flee persecution are guilty?

If they run because they killed their wives then yes.

As that is why he ran.

Pretty sure the Nazi's in WW2 who ran to the same country showed us that yes you can be.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

What seems more plausible

Well since this is ATS what do you think?

Denying Ignorance is thrown out the window on this one, because as soon as one says 9/11 the common sense goes bye bye and gets replaced with it has to be a conspiracy...although they let the man discuss this many times before now and have done nothing shows they could care less about his 9/11 BS and are focused on his murdering of his wife.

As I said before...

Innocent men don't run to countries that don't extradite to the US, they stay and clear their name...something this man didn't want to do, and that is very telling.
edit on 4-7-2016 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join