It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jean-Claude Juncker declared he talked with extraterrestrials about Brexit

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Besides talking to ETs, Juncker should probably explain something about the latest noises that the EU commision is making about counter sanctions against the US, due to their latest anti-Russian sanctions.
To my knowledge this seems to be exactly the same as it used to be earlier. The EU wants to look like a victim of US sanctions against Russia, and indeed EU workers and farmers are ... not the bloated EU communist commissars though!
Then once they played the victim enough, they will enforce the same sanctions against Russia, hurting EU workers and farmers even more, but who cares, when they can clearly and easily blaming the US because "They started it!"

In italian popular language this would be called "whine and #!" Whine as long as people start believing you, then screw 'em as soon as they turn away from you and are not paying attention.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Any French speakers here?

I confirm the translation and find it astonishing to say the least; i mean coming forward like that...out of the blue.
He doesn't seem to be drunk to me and others politicos don't bat an eye. It's official i guess, we're in contact and cooperating with them tall greys and other lizards, eh?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
a reply to: Peeple

Except that he also said "planetes" which literally translates to "planets", there is no other way to interpret that word.

I don't speak french but couldn't it also be the possessive "planet's" without the apostrophe? As in the other planet's (meaning our planet) leaders watching from afar (meaning earth's other' leaders who watch what is happening from their far off countries). There are other grammatical errors in the translation.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
There is a Luxembourgish language but anyone from there also knows French fluently. You ca't get by without French in Luxembourg.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Did the extraterrestrials also do some weird sexual experimentation on Juncker, before he became an EU leader ?

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The naivety of human kind baffles me.
I'm 100% certain I can make a website that claims Obama talked to aliens and they told him to run for president and people would believe it.

Critical thinking is dead.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join