It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Trump Really Isn't So Bad

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I know this has probably been said, but I dont think there is any way in hell that Sanders would join up with Trump on a ticket, though I may not be in favor of Sanders political views, he has actual character it seems and a conscience, I dont think it would allow him to align himself with someone like Trump

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone
a reply to: awareness10

Did you read the entire thread? I don't think Buzzy changes her mind at all. Just not as opposed to the people who are voting for him (my opinion). You should read the thread. It's pretty funny seeing the lefties squirming over Buzzy's OP.

Um yes i did and Yes i've seen her threads about him, your Point?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Sanders is an owned Man. He's been Neutered he can't make decisions of his own unless his owners allow it.

He doesn't have the balls, he'll forever stand on the side of the Establishment because of that.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Did anyone ever tell you look like Lars Ulrich?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
I know this has probably been said, but I dont think there is any way in hell that Sanders would join up with Trump on a ticket, though I may not be in favor of Sanders political views, he has actual character it seems and a conscience, I dont think it would allow him to align himself with someone like Trump

If Sanders had character he wouldn't be casting his vote for Hillary after the foundation of his campaign was anti-establishment.

The Clinton's might just be the most powerful establishment couple of our time.

Sanders is a sellout. A bought and paid for sellout.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Really??? What handlers are these??? What Establishment are you talking about that controls Sanders???

Can you name some of them for us???

Because we all know Clinton is tied to Wall Street Elite, Media Elite, Gov. Elite, Big Business Elite, etc. So just exactly who the hell are you talking about when you say Establishment???

Because for such a well Established Man as you allege Sanders to be tied in with he sure does get the sh*t end of any support from them as far as I can tell.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
a reply to: rollanotherone

I don't think any "lefties" (good label, makes you sound classy) are squirming over the OP or anything related to Trump mainly because he's getting destroyed by a corrupt hack. Democrats could jam a turd on the end of stick, roast it like a marshmallow, then wave it in front of Americans noses and the people would still pick the turd over Trump.

You misunderstood. I was saying that the "people who identify as left wing" we're all up in tits over Buzzy possibly turning into a trump supporter when in fact she wasn't. Geez. Toxic beyond all reason you people are. Even Buzzy got exasperated in this very same thread over this.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

originally posted by: rollanotherone

Did you read the entire thread? I don't think Buzzy changes her mind at all. Just not as opposed to the people who are voting for him (my opinion). You should read the thread. It's pretty funny seeing the lefties squirming over Buzzy's OP.

Um yes i did and Yes i've seen her threads about him, your Point?

Let's see. You asked "Why the change". And if you had read the thread, there isn't really any change at all. She still isn't voting for Trump. Man, what is it with you guys. It's like, way to serious with you people.

Have a beer and relax man.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Way TOO serious. Spelling. Come on man!!!!

Jesus H tap dancing Chri...

You need to get more serious with your spelling and grammar. You're starting a sentence with and? I don't appreciate being subjected to this Walmart level writing. I'm contacting the mods and all your K-12 instructors to let them know what a terrible job they did in teaching you the English language. Thanks for disgracing every great author and poet while simultaneously making me physically ill to the point that I have thrown up blood.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Really??? What handlers are these??? What Establishment are you talking about that controls Sanders???

Can you name some of them for us???

Because we all know Clinton is tied to Wall Street Elite, Media Elite, Gov. Elite, Big Business Elite, etc. So just exactly who the hell are you talking about when you say Establishment???

Because for such a well Established Man as you allege Sanders to be tied in with he sure does get the sh*t end of any support from them as far as I can tell.

You really get hot fast don't you. Relax.

It's my opinion, I don't like establishment, and Sanders really come on he's never had a real job has he?

I'd rather see Ron Paul in there than Sanders.

Why did everyone ignore him when they had the choice to vote 4 yrs ago?

Why Sanders?

I'll tell you, It's called the Gov't Propanda Machine. They only choose Wimps who will do and say anything in their favor.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Perhaps you should have a toke and relax, Man.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   

You didn't back up your claims at all. Dude called you out hard.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   

lol no sir/mam that has to be a first for me lol Although I am a fan!

To your other post, I agree, I feel like most of them are "owned" to an extent owing to their donating groups.......but thats just my two cents

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   

You didn't back up your claims at all. Dude called you out hard.

are you like his boyfriend or something?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Yes. We bang often. Now why can't you back up your claims? I don't think it's good to spread lies. Do you?
edit on 2-7-2016 by BrokedownChevy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

lol no sir/mam that has to be a first for me lol Although I am a fan!

To your other post, I agree, I feel like most of them are "owned" to an extent owing to their donating groups.......but thats just my two cents

lol really? You totally look like him, i'm surprised no ones said anything. I love Metallica the old stuff.

And that would be ma'am. ;-)

Thanks for your response to the other, sigh, i can only hope something positive happens before the election.

Peace

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Yes. We bang often. Now why can't you back up your claims? I don't think it's good to spread lies. Do you?

lol, ok.. Im not spreading lies, why did you say that? Wow that was so out to left field i can't find the balls. er ball.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   

You said Sanders was bought and paid for. You also called him a sellout. How is he bought and paid for? Why is he a sellout?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   

You said Sanders was bought and paid for. You also called him a sellout. How is he bought and paid for? Why is he a sellout?

Did i say sellout? can you post that line where i used that term?

I recall mentioning bought and paid for though yes Broke.

All establishment buddies are. I suppose the same way Hillary is bought and paid for, except the Saudies helped fund her Presidential Campaign. He's a weenie, im sorry if you don't like that i said that, but it's the truth.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join