It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judicial Watch Asks Justice Inspector General to Investigate Loretta Lynch-Bill Clinton Meeting

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

Thank you for noting that former President Bill Clinton, as head of the Clinton Foundation, is also under investigation by the FBI. Attorney General Lynch didn't just meet with the husband of someone under investigation, she met with a key suspect in the investigation. In private. She has indeed taken herself out of the equation, and is probably glad for it, if truth be told.

As if Americans needed more to question....

Sigh

Both parties have given us piles of turds.

edit on 1-7-2016 by DancedWithWolves because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
This article www.msn.com... says that Loretta Lynch has recused herself. At least officially.

I bet they name a special prosecutor.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DancedWithWolves

I'd like to see your evidence in which the FBI states it is investigating Bill Clinton.

I'd like to see your evidence in which the FBI states it is investigating the Clinton Foundation.

Thank you kindly.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

This article www.msn.com... says that Loretta Lynch has recused herself. At least officially.

Sure, why not waste another 4 to 5 years and millions more in government revenues?

Let's just set up a Special Committee to Constantly Investigate Bill and Hillary Clinton.

Because that's what this is becoming.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: xuenchen

Sure, why not waste another 4 to 5 years and millions more in government revenues?

Let's just set up a Special Committee to Constantly Investigate Bill and Hillary Clinton.

Because that's what this is becoming.

Well, there is an old saying, "Where there's smoke there's fire".

The Clintons' on-going actions and activities provide more than enough reason for on-going investigations. Sooner or later, their luck will run out...even Al Capone eventually got tripped up.

I suspect we are on the verge of seeing the hammer finally coming down on them - of course, they may well escape again by way of an Obama pardon...

In my opinion (which will matter only to me of course), the Clinton family is a very large and successful international criminal enterprise...the longevity of which has, in large part, depended on the selective blindness of partisan politics, to provide cover and protection.

Will the U.S. general public finally wake up when she and Bill are indicted - or will Democrats continue to support these people (likely by saying that the charges have been drummed up by Republicans)?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
The lemmings will ignore all corruption and pretend they both had honest intentions.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Yes, let's base the functions of our government on folksy maxims.

Jeez.

Your comment about the Clintons is politically motivated. It is the equivalent of "we all know the Clintons are guilty" no matter what the subject. There are probably not two individuals who have been more closely scrutinized by law enforcement, the judicial system and the court of (right wing) public opinion than the Clintons ... and they have NEVER been found guilty in a court of law. Never. Not even close.

Right wingers have fantasized about the Clintons getting their "comeuppance" for decades.

If history is any guide, the more that Republicans try to illegitimately use the forces of government investigative powers to target the Clintons, the more the American public loves them.

Wouldn't that be ironic if all this hoo-wah is actually what puts HRC in the WH? LOLOL.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Without a doubt there is a conflict of interests with what's going on.

Undeniable.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Without a doubt there is a conflict of interests with what's going on.

Undeniable.

I agree it's among the dumbest political moves I've ever been witness to. Right along with "read it to find out what's in it" and "Mission Accomplished" ...

We should probably just shut down the country and let Congress have a Reality Court TV Show "What did Bill and Hillary Do Today?"

That looks like that's all it's going to be ... from this point on.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Yes, let's base the functions of our government on folksy maxims.

Jeez.

Your comment about the Clintons is politically motivated. It is the equivalent of "we all know the Clintons are guilty" no matter what the subject. There are probably not two individuals who have been more closely scrutinized by law enforcement, the judicial system and the court of (right wing) public opinion than the Clintons ... and they have NEVER been found guilty in a court of law. Never. Not even close.

Right wingers have fantasized about the Clintons getting their "comeuppance" for decades.

If history is any guide, the more that Republicans try to illegitimately use the forces of government investigative powers to target the Clintons, the more the American public loves them.

Wouldn't that be ironic if all this hoo-wah is actually what puts HRC in the WH? LOLOL.

It would indeed be ironic if Democrats came out in force on November 8 to back their candidate, due to some kind of misplaced loyalty to a person who is the target of a massive FBI investigation.

And...poetic justice it would be if/when their elected one then was convicted of massive corruption, espionage and negligence, and was then forced from office.

If your version of history as a guide is accurate, what does it say about Clinton supporters that the more crimes she (and Bill) are accused of, the more popular they become?

It will certainly be entertaining to see how this all plays out.
edit on 1-7-2016 by mobiusmale because: typo

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I think civilian oversight of the US government should now be REQUIRED. Left, right and middle.

That's what we hire the House of Representatives for.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Nope, history says that the more Republicans try to use the Congressional powers of investigation to harass a Clinton, the more the American people see it for the political theatre it is.

I don't have a "version" of history ... it is what it is.
edit on 1-7-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

It was the Clinton Foundation server she used for everything. Yes, they have the Clinton Foundation server they are investigating. How is this difficult?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DancedWithWolves

It was the Clinton Foundation server she used for everything. Yes, they have the Clinton Foundation server they are investigating. How is this difficult?

It's not. Cite the evidence.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Is this how the Clinton's deal with Hillary's trust issues? Brilliant display of IDGAF I am untouchable.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doom and Gloom

Is this how the Clinton's deal with Hillary's trust issues? Brilliant display of IDGAF I am untouchable.

I'd be the first to admit I don't know the answer to that question.

This has to be one of the dumbest political moves in history ... and while Bill Clinton is lots of things, he's not dumb.

In terms of the actual act of Bill Clinton meeting with Loretta Lynch in a public setting under FBI guard? ... I have nothing to say. It's absurd.
edit on 1-7-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

It is - her "personal server" was on the same IP address and networked with the Foundation. You look it up. Washington Post is a good place to start - they covered it, as have others.

We'll see what the findings are. Clintons better be hoping that classified information getting out is the only finding - and not money laundering too.

Peace

edit on 1-7-2016 by DancedWithWolves because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Here you go:

Guccifer retrieved these from a folder called "wjcdrawings".
The "wjc" William Jefferson Clinton naming prefix could also provide a hint.

wjcoffice.com also resolved to the IP address 24.187.234.187 in 2010.
In 2011 wjcoffice.com resolved to an unconfigured IIS 7 web server running on port 80.
There might have been an unlisted web directory, or it could have just been a service that Pagliano forgot to disable. No critical 0day directory traversal or remote execution exploits were public at that time for IIS 7, but it's possible private exploits might have been around.

[ 2010 ] - mail.clintonemail.com
[ 2010 ] - mail.presidentclinton.com
From September 8, 2009 until June 24, 2011, Bill Clinton’s Foundation-run mail.presidentclinton.com server had an IP address of 24.187.234.187, according to DNS records.
Hillary’s mail.clintonemail.com server had the same exact IP address, 24.187.234.187, from the dates May 21, 2010 until October 21, 2010, according to DNS records.

And

Eric Hothem, an old technology aide to Hillary back in 1997 registered this domain name for Bill Clinton. The domain record has since been protected.
Domain Name: WJCOFFICE.COM
Registry Domain ID: 442873449_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: www.godaddy.com...
Update Date: 2011-02-08T12:08:19Z
Creation Date: 2006-05-09T19:45:05Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-05-09T19:45:05Z
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Registration Private
Registrant Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
wjcoffice.com also resolved to the IP address dnshistory.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink">24.187.234.187 in 2010.
In 2011 the domain resolved to an unconfigured IIS server running on port 80.

With me so far?

Next, we have this:

DNS records and FOIA emails released by the US State Department suggest that Clinton's private server was used for Clinton Foundation business during and after her term as Secretary of State.
presidentclinton.com was the official website for The Clinton Foundation
[ 2009 , 2011 ] - presidentclinton.com
mail.clintonemail.com and mail.presidentclinton.com shared the IP address 24.187.234.187 in 2010 and 64.94.172.146 after 2013. Both had NS records pointing to nameservers hosted by worldnic.com
[ 2010 ] - mail.clintonemail.com
[ 2010 ] - mail.presidentclinton.com
From September 8, 2009 until June 24, 2011, Bill Clinton’s Foundation-run mail.presidentclinton.com server had an IP address of 24.187.234.187, according to DNS records.
Hillary’s mail.clintonemail.com server had the same exact IP address, 24.187.234.187, from the dates May 21, 2010 until October 21, 2010, according to DNS records.

Guess where Guccifer fot the doodles, from?

Guccifer retrieved these from a folder called "wjcdrawings".

Source

Hillary herself said it was the same server:

Clinton's unusual email system was originally set up by a staffer during Clinton's 2008 presidential campaign, replacing a server used by her husband, former President Bill Clinton.

"It was already there," she told Meet the Press. "It had been there for years. It is the system that my husband's personal office used when he got out of the White House. And so it was sitting there in the basement. It was not any trouble at all."

Source

Questions?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DancedWithWolves

It is - her "personal server" was on the same IP address and networked with the Foundation. You look it up. Washington Post is a good place to start - they covered it, as have others.

We'll see what the findings are. Clintons better be hoping that classified information getting out is the only finding - and not money laundering too.

Peace

Nothing found at the Post. Plenty on Breitbart and Townhall. If true, that's another incredibly dumb mistake.

Tell me, though do you think the FBI minces words? If they are investigating the Clinton Foundation, why haven't they stated it publicly?

Why would "unnamed sources" released through the media arm of the Republican party be acceptable proof?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Nope.

Great evidence, thanks for the effort!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join