It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judicial Watch Asks Justice Inspector General to Investigate Loretta Lynch-Bill Clinton Meeting

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Still obfuscating. This is really simple.

Show us anything where Director Comey states that Hillary Clinton is the subject of a criminal investigation.

If not, you're prevaricating at best.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Show us anything where the FBI conducts anything other than criminal investigations.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Show us anything where the FBI conducts anything other than criminal investigations.

Got nothin' huh?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

You know, I really thought you were smarter than this.

I guess I overestimated you.

I've shown what the FBI says about it's own investigative jurisdictions.

I have asked you to simply show me one other investigation which the FBI has participated in which was not criminal in nature and you have failed to do so for the simple fact that the FBI is an organization that conducts criminal investigations.

Talking to you further is simply a way for you to demonstrate more circular logic.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I really don't care about your estimation of me nor is it on topic.

You've shown PR material from the FBI's public site, tried desperately to add that to a single comment made by Director Comey, and then, rather ridiculously, tried to parlay that into a condemnation of Hillary Clinton.

Not too smart in my book, since we're making personal comments.

I could take the time to point out your silly mistake, in that even the material you linked states clearly that the FBI investigates matters of national security as well as criminal activity. I had some vague hope that you might realize such a basic mistake and correct yourself.

I see that hope was in vain.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

So, are you saying that counterespionage and national security investigations are not criminal in nature?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

So, are you saying that counterespionage and national security investigations are not criminal in nature?

If they were always one and the same, why would your FBI FAQ make the distinction between the two?

I'm glad you finally see the gross flaw in your presentation though.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: thesungod

Justice Watch: always the first to suggest wasting the taxpayers' money for nothing.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Also, although I know this will fall on deaf ears, the case referred to the FBI by the IGs at State and the Intelligence Community was not criminal but was, in fact, a security review?

The FBI does NOT conduct "security reviews", but investigations

www.huffingtonpost.com...

"Her campaign has downplayed the probe, describing it as a “security review” — a term that Comey said he wasn’t familiar with. He described it as an “investigation,” noting that the word is in the bureau’s name."

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Nothing? Even many Dems think this stinks to high heaven. Lay off the kool-aid and have some objectivity.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

You should go find a website whose motto is "Embrace Willful Ignorance" and join them, your immunity to rationality and truth aren't working here.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Wow how many times does this have to be answered?

I linked the statement of the IGs when they referred the matter to the FBI. Argue with that fact if you can.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: M4nWithNoN4me

You should go find a website whose motto is "Embrace Willful Ignorance" and join them, your immunity to rationality and truth aren't working here.

Neither is your irrelevant off topic BS.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Wow how many times does this have to be answered?

I linked the statement of the IGs when they referred the matter to the FBI. Argue with that fact if you can.

Argue with FBI Director James Comey ?
Failing to argue with facts ?
How many times does this need to be quoted, straight from Comey:
He described it as an “investigation,” noting that the word is in the bureau’s name."

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Not interested in the facts I see.

Okay. Demonstrate where director Comey has stated that Hillary Clinton is under criminal investigation.

Comey isn't known as a guy who minces words. Show us.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
What if we are all wrong here and Bill gave Loretta the green light to hang Hillary prosecutorially speaking...

Bill could divorce her when prenups and threats all end when the cell door slams shut!

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Okay. Demonstrate where director Comey has stated that Hillary Clinton is under criminal investigation.

Why ?
Criminal or national security investigation, either way, very bad wrongdoing.

Facts were quoted numerous times above.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I quoted the words of the Inspector Generals for State and the Intelligence Community; are you claiming to have debunked that?

Director Comey spoke directly to the question that was asked. No, the FBI doesn't do "security reviews" but they do perform investigations of counterintelligence issues (which is what was clearly stated.)

Dizzy? LOL. Yep, there's the meaningless attempt at a personal comment. Your argument is garbage, and you know it.

While you're quoting, quote Director Comey stating that there is a criminal investigation being conducted of Hillary Clinton. Stop this silly use of the FBI's "FAQ" as some sort of evidence in this specific matter.

Comey isn't a guy who minces words, so show us ... show us his statement that this is a criminal investigation of Hillary Clinton.

Thank you kindly.

Back on topic for a moment...

The Clintons (note the plural) are under investigation by the FBI, related to a broad range of "alleged" criminal wrong-doing (improper handling of classified materials, corruption, etc.). Once these investigations are complete, if the FBI makes a recommendation that criminal charges be brought, that recommendation will be forwarded to the DOJ...and there, the buck stops with Lynch.

Bill Clinton, according to the reporter who broke this story arrived, parked his plane in a hanger, and hung around. Fifteen minutes later Lynch arrived and parked in the same hangar. Clinton went to Lynch's plane, went inside, and stayed there for 30 minutes. Police kept everyone away, and instructed people they were not to take any pictures or videos.

It does not matter what was said inside of that plane (although only the most naive would believe that nothing related to the investigations was discussed - or, bluntly, that this was not the express purpose of the meeting), her meeting with Bill Clinton was highly improper.

I see that, in the latest new reports coming out this morning, that she is going to announce that she is going to allow subordinates to make the call on any possible prosecution - because, quite obviously, she is being taken to task for this meeting on a bi-partisan basis.

My hunch, based on nothing, is that as she says this was a meeting between "old friends", and she was giving him a courtesy heads up that charges are forthcoming, so that the Clintons, and Hillary's campaign can prepare for the bombshell that this would/will be.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
This article www.msn.com... says that Loretta Lynch has recused herself. At least officially.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

Why ?
Criminal or national security investigation, either way, very bad wrongdoing.

Facts were quoted numerous times above.

Okay. Show me where Director Comey has stated that Hillary Clinton is under investigation for a breach of national security or espionage then.

If you're dealing in facts rather than political theatre, I'm sure you can find something like that, right?

new topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join