It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judicial Watch Asks Justice Inspector General to Investigate Loretta Lynch-Bill Clinton Meeting

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Attorney General Lynch’s meeting with President Clinton creates the appearance of a violation of law, ethical standards and good judgment. Attorney General Lynch’s decision to breach the well-defined ethical standards of the Department of Justice and the American legal profession is an outrageous abuse of the public’s trust. Her conduct and statements undermine confidence in her ability to objectively investigate and prosecute possible violations of law associated with President Clinton and Secretary Clinton. This incident undermines the public’s faith in the fair administration of justice. Simply stated, Attorney General Lynch’s June 29, 2016 meeting with former President Clinton creates the broad public impression that “the fix is in.”

Judicial Watch Asks Justice Inspector General to Investigate Loretta Lynch-Bill Clinton Meeting

At least someone is attempting to do something. Source claims violation of a couple rules and quotes them.

I'm not the biggest fan of Judicial Watch in general, but will be an avid fan for a while.

In my opinion this is indefensible and is almost blatant corruption.

Even IF this is not the case it can be spun so many different ways. Not that I'm counting on the IG to really do anything.

I think civilian oversight of the US government should now be REQUIRED. Left, right and middle.
edit on 30-6-2016 by thesungod because: spelling

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Why investigate? The only thing that will come out of it is they don't remember what was discussed or they were trading food recipes..

Clinton was probably wanting to know how far the DOJ would go to protect her lying butt and how much would it cost..

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Somebody will soon leak what was "discussed".

I bet JW is writing up a FOIA request as we speak.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

They investigated Benghazi like 8 times...

Why not this one 2 or 3 times?

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: thesungod

Rush Limbaugh spent two hours of classic impersonations "skit saying what really went down.

Hilarious truth...it had Mr Snerdly rolling on the floor!

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Clinton was probably wanting to know how far the DOJ would go to protect her lying butt and how much would it cost..

Well, that or threatening her what happens to people that don't do what the Clinton's want...I mean does anyone really think that this was on the up and up?

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

Yeah I don't listen to Rush L or Alex J. Several others also, but those two are just crazy.
edit on 30-6-2016 by thesungod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I like JW.

www.judicialwatch.org...

www.judicialwatch.org/

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Somebody will soon leak what was "discussed".

I bet JW is writing up a FOIA request as we speak.

U don't really think anything will come from this, do you?

The Teflon Clinton's have proven they are above the law and have set the standard for desensitizIng the population towards corruption and govt lies.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
The fly on the wall says he was talking about family he was showing her pictures of her grandchildren..

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
So, we're to accept from this point on that Congressional investigations will be limited to mere political ploys?

And that partisan political groups can direct the actions of our national legislative body?

Is that what I'm hearing?
edit on 1-7-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yea it's been happening a lot the last 8 yrs. what I'm referring to are SJW, what you're referring to is a potential POTUS have a fringe meeting with somebody that is supposed to be leading an investigation against her.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy

Yea it's been happening a lot the last 8 yrs. what I'm referring to are SJW, what you're referring to is a potential POTUS have a fringe meeting with somebody that is supposed to be leading an investigation against her.

You do realize that Bill Clinton met with Lynch, not Hillary, right?

Also, although I know this will fall on deaf ears, the case referred to the FBI by the IGs at State and the Intelligence Community was not criminal but was, in fact, a security review?

IC IG made a referral detailing the potential compromise of classified information to security officials within the Executive Branch. The main purpose of the referral was to notify security officials that classified information may exist on at least one private server and thumb drive that are not in the government's possession. An important distinction is that the IC IG did not make a criminal referral - it was a security referral made for counterintelligence purposes.

Statement from the Inspectors General of the Intelligence Community and the Department of State Regarding the Review of Former Secretary Clinton's Emails

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

So, we're to accept from this point on that Congressional investigations will be limited to mere political ploys?

Potentially, yes or at least I am.

That said if you can not grow a pair and admit that this is EXTREMELY suspicious because of your staunch party line towing you've lost my respect and any kind of siscourse we may have in the future.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesungod

Potentially, yes or at least I am.

That said if you can not grow a pair and admit that this is EXTREMELY suspicious because of your staunch party line towing you've lost my respect and any kind of siscourse we may have in the future.

First of all, you're fine with using Congressional powers to front for politics??? Unbelievable. Whatever was being discussed on that plane pales in comparison to that treachery. So step off your imagined moral high ground babbling about "respect."

Second of all, what a silly parochial comment in this context "grow a pair" ... really? Third, I'm not here to earn or maintain your respect; I'm here to look at the facts. Fourth, I didn't say a word pro or con about the meeting. Fifth, get over yourself.
edit on 1-7-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
This is the same clowns who said Bush Jr and Cheney would get arrested for war crimes, more propaganda.

Circle jerk activated.

edit on 1-7-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Also, although I know this will fall on deaf ears, the case referred to the FBI by the IGs at State and the Intelligence Community was not criminal but was, in fact, a security review?

This old debunked garbage?

Director Comey was asked during the briefing about Clinton’s continued characterization of the investigation as a “security inquiry,” according to Fox News.

“[I am] not familiar with the term ‘security inquiry,’” Comey replied. “We’re conducting an investigation. … That’s what we do.”

Sorry Hillary, FBI Director Confirms Clinton Email ‘Investigation’ Not ‘Security Review’

And from the FBI's "What we investigate" section:

Spies. Terrorists. Hackers. Pedophiles. Mobsters. Gang leaders and serial killers. We investigate them all, and many more besides.

Great company for the Clintons to be in under the auspices of the FBI criminal investigationS.

The very heart of FBI operations lies in our investigations—which serve, as our mission states, “to protect and defend the United States against terrorist and foreign intelligence threats and to enforce the criminal laws of the United States.” We currently have jurisdiction over violations of more than 200 categories of federal law, and you can find the major ones below, grouped within our national security and criminal priorities. Also visit our Intelligence program site, which underpins and informs all our investigative programs.

Hillary and Co are being investigated for counterespionage violations AND public corruption related to the Clinton Foundation.

Keep spinning, I'm surprised you haven't passed out from becoming so dizzy.

Or maybe that's why you buy the Clinton garbage wholesale and attempt to foist it off on people who know better.
edit on 1-7-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: fixed link

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
There should be an investigation... democrats should be leading the charge, and probably should ask Lynch to recuse herself from the investigation into Mrs. Clinton...

If for no other reason than to remove any doubt about the possibility of improper behavior.

Lynch steps back from Email probe

Under bipartisan fire following a private meeting with former President Clinton even as her Justice Department investigates Hillary Clinton over her secret email server, Attorney General Loretta Lynch will announce on Friday that she will defer to non-political subordinates on whether to bring charges against the likely Democratic presidential nominee.

good someone with a clue...
edit on 1-7-2016 by Irishhaf because: removed a line that was wrong.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I quoted the words of the Inspector Generals for State and the Intelligence Community; are you claiming to have debunked that?

Director Comey spoke directly to the question that was asked. No, the FBI doesn't do "security reviews" but they do perform investigations of counterintelligence issues (which is what was clearly stated.)

Dizzy? LOL. Yep, there's the meaningless attempt at a personal comment. Your argument is garbage, and you know it.

While you're quoting, quote Director Comey stating that there is a criminal investigation being conducted of Hillary Clinton. Stop this silly use of the FBI's "FAQ" as some sort of evidence in this specific matter.

Comey isn't a guy who minces words, so show us ... show us his statement that this is a criminal investigation of Hillary Clinton.

Thank you kindly.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Stop this silly use of the FBI's "FAQ" as some sort of evidence in this specific matter.

Comey isn't a guy who minces words, so show us ... show us his statement that this is a criminal investigation of Hillary Clinton.

Thank you kindly.

It's not my problem if you take issue with what the FBI says about it's own investigative purview. Would you rather I use some biased MSM portrayal of what the FBI does in it's capacity as a law enforcement organization? I am pointing out what the FBI says about itself, not what some Clinton mouthpiece says about what is being investigated; you can't get much more primary a source than the organization's own website.

Comey replied. “We’re conducting an investigation. … That’s what we do.”

Why kind of investigation? Counterespionage and corruption.

Show us where the FBI conducts investigations that aren't criminal in nature.

Thank you very kindly.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join