It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gator climbs fence of Florida golf course

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Fort Myers, FL
Well, I am not sure what to say here. I think these guys are evolving because they seem to becoming more clever and crafty at finding ways around barriers and ending up in some of the damnedest places.

A patron of the country club caught it all on video showing the gator appearing unfazed to the barbwire at the top.

Hideaway manager Jeff Wilson says he'll look into fortifying the fence in the future.

"Wiggled some of the poles up a little bit," said Wilson. "In fact, he went over barbwire too, which is pretty amazing, but of course, alligator skin is pretty tough."

Here are some other interesting gator encounters:
Pools are the most common places we find where they should not be in Florida

Another big boy at another gold course

and sometimes they fight each other, I think these creatures sure love the green

Cat vs. Gator!

I think maybe its time the state increase the number of gators we can pull during hunting season, they seem to have rebounded from being endangered quite well.
edit on 6/30/2016 by AmericanRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

having the fence vertical would have solved the problem

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

having the fence vertical would have solved the problem

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Star and flag, my friend.

That OP is a nice look into gators through different clips. Very entertaining. #4 is gold

Could you do this for any subject? My suggestion would be spiders.

Thanks
edit on 07Fri, 01 Jul 2016 00:06:30 -05001220167America/Chicago by Mrgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Even a vertical fence cannot stop Ninja Gator!

a reply to: Mrgone

hmm, spiders well, I can try. It is a much larger category though with less of an economic impact.

Here is a particular one I plan on having tattoo over my ribs, because I really like critters and creepy things. Just try not to mind the sincere admiration the creator has for their spiders.

Poecilotheria Metallica is probably the most dazzling looking spider I have ever laid eyes on, and they only exist in a 39 sq mile area in reserve forests in India. If you are into tarantulas, you can order these guys from people who breed them, like the gentleman in the video. I am really fond of the abdominal patterns they have. Like some creepy skull similar to that moth from Silence of the Lambs.

Here is one f the owner feeding him a worm.

edit on 7/1/2016 by AmericanRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
So many gator oddities that I first thought about them evolving and then thought this is probably black operations, some kind of training done with gators because they want to attack people with nature as well, because they're all evil saturnist/satanist. Those gators may even be chipped.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99
Gators are masters of deception. From their camouflage to creeping away and trying to draw you into deeper water where they know they got you. Removing them when they trespass on human property takes a couple of gutsy volunteers. They think like us, try to set traps sometimes. Not with tools or anything, just simple deception.

top topics

join