It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Next British Prime Minister

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Can't argue with you.

Though I have just watched Gove's speech and he again strikes me as a very competent, driven man.
I really would like to see what he can do with Brexit.

I don't see him overcoming the Boris thing though.

I am just hoping May doesn't get it, how anyone fails to see through her brand of incompetence and double dealing is beyond me.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: skywatcher44

We need someone who will not antagonize the EU

LOL!! thats a difficult one!

We still need to be working with the EU so we will not be stonewalled in any way..

I think Andrea Leadsome is as tough as any of the five, although

not an MP for as long as the others she has had a lot of experience

in the financial sector which can only be good? and i like that she is

not on board with the HS2.

Any of the five would stand up to DC's ability to be firm with negotiations!

LOL! it wouldn't take much!!

Theresa May is more like a teacher that a business person?

Liam Fox is shady .... there was that controversy regarding *a friend* and

an *official roll* and *payments*?

I can see May with a big majority

I really, really hope not. The person doing the exiting should be someone

who is passionate about leaving the EU and not someone who swings in and

out to suit themselves and their career prospects.

Odds Mr Gove has moved from second in the betting..

I think He along with Andrea Leadsome as deputy would have been good.

But I think your'e right..... he has shot himself in the foot at the very

least.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
a reply to: SprocketUK give is actually a very bright politician, but he's got the backing of Murdoch and the daily mail so same old same old allowing 2 tax avoiding non doms dictate government policy

Maybe The mail are edging towards Theresa May also.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

This was, surely, one of the most unedifying days in modern politics. A day of treachery and opportunism on both sides of the Chamber. A day in which the currency of political discourse was devalued still further. After a referendum characterised by vicious animosity, crass hyperbole and risible dishonesty, the brutal truth, we suspect, is that the public's trust in politicians yesterday reached a new low. The Tories, who only 14 months ago won a famous victory, are tearing themselves to pieces, while an Opposition that defies parody engages in a gruesome civil war. Forget Labour. It deserves its ignominy. No, it's the Conservative Party we are worried about, as we are about the wider public. Both are crying out for a steadying influence to calm the fever and heal the divisions of post-referendum Britain. That is why the Daily Mail believes it has to be Theresa May for the Tory leadership. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

I believe Michael Gove is the only one who will deliver the Brexit we voted for , for that reason I want him to become Tory leader , the others will offer up a watered down Brexit lite.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

LOL!! thats a difficult one!

Believe it or not we still have some friends within the EU and some positive interaction will be required.
Yes we will come out, it may well sit better if a non brexiter who has accepted the decision could be at the head of our table..

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
Violence will do nothing but tighten the bankers control.

Not if a mini-nuke turns them all to radioactive dust first.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

It has been widely noted the husband used her alleged death for political purposes almost instantly. Exactly as he stated in the Gates foundation paper on campaigning he authored. His boatmanship the day before risked the lives of his children, again with an eye to using created drama as a campaigning lynchpin. She for some reason refused to comment on the reason he was obliged to leave his top job with Save The Children, just as she wouldn't involve herself in the child abuse issues on her own doorstep while making a big fuss about fashionable causes.

The media portrayal of their lives is grotesquely Dysneyesque in it's creativity. Clearly that appeals to you.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

I've got a horrible feeling she's in.

I'm hoping she'll be too busy to search her name on ATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hmmm. Perhaps I should turn myself in as an obsessive stalker.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I've got a horrible feeling she's in.

I'm hoping she'll be too busy to search her name on ATS.

Hmmm. Perhaps I should turn myself in as an obsessive stalker.

Hi Kester ( and woodwardJ ) I had a look through all of your threads above.
I do detect a bit of bitterness ? with regards to Theresa, so sorry about that.
Lets see how the vote goes I have heard Theresa has 95+ backers including many women who I presume know her better than some.
Stephen Crab has 22 ish ?
Michael Gove has 18 ish ?
Andrea Leadsom 18 ish ?
Liam Fox 9 ish ?

That obviously after a poll of those that answered. But we will see after the first vote on Tuesday..
Safe pair of hands most are quoting about Mrs May obviously the boys in blue will not like her to be in charge ?

Peace..

edit on 1 7 2016 by skywatcher44 because: Added

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
To be honest, if one steps back away from their own partisan view to look at the bigger picture, the events here in Britain all look like being carefully orchestrated and all nudged sublimely towards a desired result. It seems that 'Brexit' is being used as a 'bogeyman' excuse for all the coming ills of the world. These so-called 'ills' are not happening on their own accord, they are manufactured, ingredients of chaos out of which to bring about particular steps of agenda.

It's all abstract, of course. There's no real evidence by which one can point a finger and say, see that there, it brought about this. The main thing to understand is what has transpired in the last 16 years that has brought about a political disenfranchisement which has separated the people from their noble guardianship of a country's authoritarian power from which all laws and regulations and offices derive and manage such power. In an ideal world, no government has any power except that which the people (of any country) consensually allow through the democratic process.

However, three events in the last 16 years have aided the elite to disenfranchise all people's, particularly in the western hemisphere, of their lawful guardianship of authoritarian power, and they are, in the order they occurred, 9/11, 2008 financial crisis, and now Brexit. Each event has and will continue to siphon ever more power from the people and be drawn unto and controlled by the elites.

For most people (and I include myself), engagement with politics comes only once every four or five years when a general election is called. After we have voted, we return back to the daily business of our own lives and practically forget about what politicians (in collusion and collaboration with), elite financiers, and industry corporate masters do for their own self-interests. Is it any wonder then why it has been so easy for them to siphon off that 'people power' and draw it unto themselves for their own purpose. With the right event, people are easily manipulated to subject themselves to a compliance for a specific requirement (which they would not normally agree to) to fulfil aspects of the global agenda. The ultimate purpose of which is to gain total control of the people's guardianship power of self-sovereign rule of mind and body and tribe and country.

You don't turn this over willingly, you don't say to yourself, I no longer need self-sovereign rule of my own individuality, it is taken from you slowly and incrementally over years whereby you become habituated to less and less focus between you and your identification with and to your country, and more and more dependent on government and its insidious proxy machinations of the elites.

The candidates for the up-coming general election in America and the Tory leadership contest here in Britain would not get a look in under correct circumstances. The people would never consider them as 'electable and trust-worthy' to lead so much as a blind person across the street, and that is because they are not the people's candidates, they are the 'puppet-candidates' of the elite. The people no longer 'elect' anyone, they choose from candidates chosen for them.

When the EU referendum was first announced my concern was that it would be a disproportionate campaign, which it turned out to be. I actually thought that due to the importance for the elites for Britain to remain in the EU, the result declared was always (regardless of how the people voted) going to be for remain. Now though, after the 'leave' seeming to win the day, it dawned on me how we have all been sucker punched to the real desired result, and that is the over-turning of a democratically given result, which in turn sets a precedent for the over-turning of future democratically-gained results. It is this that was the true target, the ability to overturn democracy for reasons of political and financial expediency. This disenfranchises the people from their nation power, and over the years they will become habituated to it, right up until we get it comfortably in our heads that elections are a waste of time and are no longer necessary.

Over the next few years, Britain is going to experience manufactured hardship and go through the dialectic process of problem, reaction, solution, which will kill a few birds with one stone...a) Britain's eventual assimilation into the EU project as per the globalisation agenda, greater and more significant people power disenfranchisement, and the acceptance of unelected (and unaccountable) people as their masters.
edit on 1/7/16 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

No, I am sure we are leaving the EU as the majority voted, there was no fix and as you were expecting a con, you will believe you and we are being hoodwinked. Ha ! we are not, although I would not be surprised if they can somehow bracket Scotland and NI still staying part of both the EU and the UK and add Gibraltar to those brackets they can be part of the mini EU annex thingy.. M.E.A.T I think they should pay for their membership out of their own funds as both Scotland and NI get more spends from the government than Wales or the majority of good folks in England..

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   

a reply to: uncommitted

It has been widely noted the husband used her alleged death for political purposes almost instantly. Exactly as he stated in the Gates foundation paper on campaigning he authored. His boatmanship the day before risked the lives of his children, again with an eye to using created drama as a campaigning lynchpin. She for some reason refused to comment on the reason he was obliged to leave his top job with Save The Children, just as she wouldn't involve herself in the child abuse issues on her own doorstep while making a big fuss about fashionable causes.

The media portrayal of their lives is grotesquely Dysneyesque in it's creativity. Clearly that appeals to you.

It's been widely noted that both he and his wife were politically involved in the EU referendum. The fact his wife was killed almost totally likely because of her campaign to remain is hardly something that could be ignored - and why should it?

The boating thing - that was your opinion, stop dressing it up as anything other than opinion.

If you don't know how to spell Disney then you might not want to use it as a base to create a word. I assume you meant believing in something you've just made up which I'll leave to you as you seem to be somewhat experienced in it.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Check out the bastards that are actually up for consideration???

That's whats wrong with our democratic process and pretty much proves it does not function like it says it does on the tin.

We would be as well just rounding up 5 poor homeless and destitute personages from the other end of the social spectrum and electing one of them to govern the nation. Then again they would probably be over qualified for the position.

edit on 5-7-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join