It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mahoromatic predicted the F-35?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I was watching this anime today on youtube and lo and behold what looks identical to a f-35 shows up. the VTOL version. It was in episode 13 of Mahoromatic something more beautiful. I was like...did they predict the F-35 or what?

Also in said series is a powers that be organization called "the management". could that also be a predicted organization as well? This stuff will give ya a headache. SO what do you guys think? Further evidence of prediction or slipping things in places where most people dont look?

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

This is clearly a badass anime, and i will begin to watch it so thanks for that. I cannot seem to find the craft you speak of in episode 13 though. Help me out??

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
The JSF program started in 1996, and the X-35 was awarded the contract in October 2001, after both aircraft had flown in head to head competition starting in 2000. Mahoromatic started in 1999 in the manga. The first episode of the anime series aired in 2001.
edit on 6/30/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/30/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

Brief shot at 7:03 of a fighter.
Not really like F-35 IMHO

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

well based on the timeline Zaphod has provided, perhaps they were just conceptualizing the craft after reading about the program being announced?? It is not beyond reason. It is too brief and incomplete of a shot though for me to tell. Yuppa, are there any other shots of this in other episodes??

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Ahhh thanks for the Info Zap. ANd thank th erest of you guys too. ANd the airplane in later clips show its similarity. someone in pre processing had a hard time drawing the wings lol.

new topics

top topics

join