It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Majority of Democrats want third term for Obama

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I'm glad OP got his daily useless Democrat bashing in. If only he'd solve problems instead of antagonizing and hosting yet another ats circle jerk. Talk about desperate.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Oh please. What an ignorant thing to say.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
They are always going on some grand vacation at the tax-payers' expense.

Let us look at the facts instead of a anti Obama rant not based on reality!

www.factcheck.org...

Q: Is it true that George W. Bush took more vacation days than Barack Obama?
A: Yes. Before his two-week trip to Martha’s Vineyard in August, Obama’s count was 125 full or partial days and Bush’s total at the same point in his presidency was 407.

When we emailed Knoller on Aug. 26, Obama was up to 140 days by his count. Bush’s total for his two terms in office is 533 days, which includes 490 at the ranch and the rest at Kennebunkport. For comparison’s sake, President Bill Clinton’s total is 174 days, and Reagan hit 390 (349 at his ranch and 41 in Palm Springs), according to Knoller.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Any red blooded Republican will tell you that they all do their work while on vacation. Democrats don't though. They waste tax payer money. You think Reagan ever relaxed or took a break? Never. He worked every day of the year and loved every second of it. Bush can golf and do his paperwork at the same time. Maybe Barry Obama needs to spend less time "shooting hoops" with his brothers and more time doing his job. Sorry these idiot progressives can't figure it out.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Dun goofed
edit on ndSat, 02 Jul 2016 03:19:31 -0500America/Chicago720163180 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

He never did. Reagan didn't even sleep. Especially in his later years. That's actually how he got Alzheimer's.

Duder, I was making fun of Republicans there. Keep up.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

Well you did it very well.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Thank you. Overly ridiculous right wing people are what make this country so silly. We can't operate without their hyperbole and faux outrage.

IT'S DISGUSTINGGGGGGGGGGG. God if I hear that phrase used one more time I'm going to start losing hair. Every Republican is constantly disgusted here. Must be hard going through life in a constant state of candy ass. I'm disgusted maybe once every two years and we got people on this board who can't stop being disgusted. Hilarious.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Oh please. What an ignorant thing to say.

I don't know a single republican who wanted GW to continue being president, but liberals are so used to blaming Bush and republicans for everything going wrong, it is just a habit to continue doing so, like behavior of addicts, just keep doing the easy answer without pondering validity of it.
I have a few left wing friends who I keep around just for laughs. All it takes for them to support a POS like Obama for a third term is a free but very poor quality phone, and a couple WIC checks to tie up checkout lines at walmart for 90 minutes.

Liberals will do almost anything for dirt cheap politicians, as long as they offer some garbage items liberals view as gold, but no one else will want any part of. This is why the country is falling into the liberal zombie apocalypse created by the likes of that dung bag Obama. Liberals remind me of dung beetles.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join