It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia torturing and sexually assaulting refugees.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Australia is torturing refugees, medical experts claim.

'Medical involvement in torture is often discussed in terms of what happens or has happened elsewhere, in some imagined country far away, under a military dictatorship for example, or historically in Nazi Germany or Stalin’s Russia'

However, in a devastating critique of Australia’s methods, medical ethicists have warned there is “increasing evidence that Australia is engaged in torturing asylum seekers” with refugees imprisoned for more than a year without trial.

There are allegations of waterboarding, another method of torture called “zipping” in which people are tied to a bed that is then thrown into the air, sexual assault and exploitation, and child abuse.

Isnt "sexual assault" a politically correct way of saying rape?

Children too? What are they doing to the children?...

I can understand if nations dont want to welcome these refugees.

Just send them back.

Why do they have to turn into sadistic monsters.

Can someone explain this New World Order in which every atrocity is not only allowed but encouraged?

We're reminded on a daily basis thru Hollywood and news stories about the evil carried out by Hitler and the Nazis; the barbarity of the Holocaust.

The crucial lessons we learned from the Nuremberg Trials which were the basis for the Geneva Conventions.

Yet these same media outlets express little or no outrage over current day horrors as nations like Iraq, Libya and Syria are bombed into oblivion and utterly destroyed, killing and displacing millions.

ETA:

To all of you who are defending this behavior, no one is suggesting that nations should be forced to accept refugees or immigrants (at-least I'm not).

Preventing people from entering your country or expelling them is much different from torturing and raping men, women and children...

edit on 30-6-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

I call BS on this and request this OP go straight to the LOL bin.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

horrendous

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: forthelove

If only this was some kind of a sick joke or twisted movie plot but the sources seem to be legitimate.

The UK Independent and the report by the Journal of Medical Ethics.

edit on 30-6-2016 by gladtobehere because: listed sources

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
If you overstay your visa or abuse it, you may end up in one of these detention centers.

If you are an illegal alien with no passport or ID you may end up in one of these detention centers.

The truth is Australia doesn't want them.

However before you attack Australia, remember not one single Middle Eastern country wants these Muslim illegal immigrants either.

Don't want to face possible abuse at detention centers in Australia? Don't go there.

They don't want you.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

It's one side of the story.

I don't see the escapes or riots mentioned at all in this source.

It is not Australia's (or the U.S. or the U.K.) responsibility to make room for people that screwed up their own countries so that they can bring those same ideals with them.

It is not Australia's (or the U.S. or the U.K.) duty to provide for waves of illegals that come empty handed seeking welfare from already burdened systems.

Go seek asylum from your Muslim brothers.

They don't want you either?

Tough.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: forthelove

I call BS on this and request this OP go straight to the LOL bin.

Kind of on the extreme side although I do think the op should include the initial part of the title -

There is increasing evidence that Australia is torturing refugees, medical experts claim.

There is a fundamental difference between increasing evidence and the op title, which suggests it is true. I get it that some titles are to long but in this case.......
edit on 30-6-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I call big time BS on this.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Well, all I can say is that this is certainly over the top.

Guess "refugees" will start to think twice before going to Australia.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
It is not Australia's (or the U.S. or the U.K.) responsibility to make room for people that screwed up their own countries so that they can bring those same ideals with them.

So all these refugees screwed up their country? Foreign nations had nothing to do with it?

Next thing, all these refugees come from 3rd world countries which are exploited by 1st countries - that's all of us.

Without the exploitation of 3rd world countries we could never live in the luxury we do.

Reality is a nasty bitch.

--

On a different side note, the EU needs more migrants which are happy to work for sh*t. They'll have it much nicer here and therefore will never complain. Diabetes will be on the rise because of our sh*tty as* products, they will become sick and dependent on medication and KA-Boom you have the next USA - where you have to choose between healthy products and heart medication, what's it gonna be?
edit on 30-6-2016 by Danowski because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Danowski

If we let all these 3rd world refugees in, then we will become a third world country.

How many of them can come live at your house?

Or is it just a good idea as long as someone else is paying for it?

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

a reply to: Danowski

If we let all these 3rd world refugees in, then we will become a third world country.

How many of them can come live at your house?

Or is it just a good idea as long as someone else is paying for it?

Well then, let's all be equal, where is the problem with that?

My house isn't done yet but if I guess four? The government pays good money

To stay on topic: Australias government is crazy, we all know that. Good NWO times are coming

edit on 30-6-2016 by Danowski because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman
Heard from a friend of mine who lives in a scandniven country, they was a refugee centre opened near a day care they had to move the day care becouse the refugees were wanking infrount of the little children. Who wants people like that

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I get the opposite of sad to find out that Muslims are being tortured. Maybe they shouldn't come to our countries where they're not wanted.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

...before you attack Australia,...

Youre really going to defend rape and torture... Wow.

Have you ever found yourself saying, "before you attack Hitler...".

At-least I know where to file your opinions from now on.

"Denying ignorance while embracing evil" full steam ahead.

edit on 30-6-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
why are ya so worried about Australia? I don't give 2 sh**s what they do down under, unless they bite... yikes lmao

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

If you download and read the report it's entirely hear-say evidence...

Here is the link from the OP source to the actual pdf report.

PDF report here
edit on 30-6-2016 by thesungod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

When you accuse me of defending rape and torture, please use the QUOTE function.

Or remove your libelous post.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

It is the West that screwed up those countries.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Without the exploitation of 3rd world countries we could never live in the luxury we do.

oh please. instead they would still be camel herders without oil, western educated people do most of technical oil work. It would have just stayed in the ground. the 3rd world is not creating geologist and petroleum engineers. Nor the capital, nor the planning, the organization, etc.

The most prolific example is nice looking diamonds, something the world could do without.

South africa is a great example of what happens when a country tries creates quotas for high skill jobs. Their infrastructure is falling apart because of black quotas, there is a government made shortage of quota approved engineers for power plants and electrical engineers.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join