It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan's top court has approved blanket surveillance of the country's Muslims

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
originally posted by: Hefficide

Radical Islamic Terrorism derives from a subset of the Sunni branch of Islam called Salafism or Wahabbism - the major exporter of which happens to be our good, good friends and allies, Saudi Arabia.

Considering Sunni Muslims make up 75-90% of the 1.6 billion Muslims in the world where Salafism or Wahhabism derives from, I think your leaving out where all these atrocities done by Muslims comes from, it actually comes from the words and deeds of Mohamad.

Who as a camel trader that travelled all of the nowadays Middle East stole idea`s from Zoroastrianism, (72 virgins in paradise)

Stole the pagan worship of the Kaaba Stone in Mecca that they still pray toward 5 times a day, stole bits and pieces of the Old and New Testament, while stealing and raiding caravans and stealing other peoples lands and killing anyone who disagree`s with him. Who was a perverted kiddy fiddler who gave authority to rape murder plunder to suit his own egocentric demonically possessed self.

So all of it doesn`t derive from a subset of this or that it derives from Mohamad and the Hadith and the Sunnah which is Islam.

By the Qurans own description of their god, is the description of Satan in the Bible.

Truth of the Kaaba Stone, they even have it in the shape of a virgina which they kiss and worship.

Islam is a death cult, for anyone to believe Mohamad is someone to follow is sick and deceived.

Oh and good on you Japan, hopefully our countries follow suit.

edit on 30-6-2016 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
Good for Japan.

Let's ignore the FACT that over 90% of terrorist acts are committed by Muslims and use the bs line "not all Muslims are terrorists".

Do you have a credible citation for this percentage?

Here are some statistics from the FBI database on terror attacks in the US.

Here are some more statistics from the UK from the Global Terrorism Database.

a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Not to mention their outright hatred and malevolent feelings toward Jews.

I'm Jewish and I have Muslim friends who are fully aware of this.

So yes, 'not all Muslims' is correct.
edit on 30-6-2016 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: gps777

You seem to be conflating numbers. The actual number of Salafi Jihadists is estimated to be roughly .5% of the total or about ten million.

Pick any subset of humanity and one can find .5% that are problematic.

Of course any online discussion about any emotionally charged topic is more than likely to end up devolving into absolutist, black and white irrationality anyway - so seeking nuance is most often a lost cause.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

You seem to be conflating numbers. The actual number of Salafi Jihadists is estimated to be roughly .5% of the total or about ten million.

I`m not doing anything of the such, I was clear in saying these subsects you are using follow the Qurans teaching. Nothing more nothing less, all Muslims who do not follow Mohamad's teaching can be and are sentenced with hypocrisy for not following his teachings.

Quranic verses on how non believers are to be treated...Here

We are always to be subjugated by Muslims until the whole world comes under Sharia rule, they are to smile at us but to hate us deep in their hearts, until they are in a position to dominate as per their books.

Pick any subset of humanity and one can find .5% that are problematic.

Of course any online discussion about any emotionally charged topic is more than likely to end up devolving into absolutist, black and white irrationality anyway - so seeking nuance is most often a lost cause.

How many of these (by your numbers) 10 million are in position of power and wealth and influence that commit atrocities by their books own words?

Pick a more elitist hate filled book towards anyone who doesn`t believe or follow their book and false prophet. Mein Kampf? its no surprise Hitler and the Islamic world had very close ties.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
originally posted by: cuckooold

I'm Jewish and I have Muslim friends who are fully aware of this.

So yes, 'not all Muslims' is correct.

Yourself being Jewish ask your Muslim friends whether they agree with Mohamad in the slaughter and decimation of the three Jewish tribes in Medina, where Mohamad and his men were dependant on the hospitality of these three tribes (sound familiar to nowadays supposed refugee`s ?) the first two tribes and with their land taken, the last tribe all the men and boys were beheaded 800+ of them, their wives taken and raped as war booty.

Read about it back by their own books...Here

If your friends agree with Mohamad in doing this, your friends aren`t really friends, though you maybe to them, if they don`t agree with Mohamad then they are apostates and can hardly be called Muslim.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

Please read the ENTIRE thread before posting.

If you had done that, instead of displaying this bad form, you would see that this has been addressed and the fact is that over 90% of deaths from terror attacks are caused by Muslims.

If you eliminate things like graffiti and somebody saying something you didn't like from the definition of terrorism, the number of Terrorist attacks becomes over 90% Muslim caused.

Expanding what terrorism means allows the government to skew statistics to fool stupid people.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Whatever.

The ones that don't like ISIS back Hezbollah.

The ones that don't like Hezbollah like Al Queida.

The ones that don't like Al Queida like the Taliban.

You seriously expected me to believe the ISIS supporters are stupid enough to proclaim it outside of the Caliphate?

Also what pecentage of these countries were actually polled?

I can ask 10 people at an AA meeting if they drink alcohol on a regular basis and if they say no, my headline can read " US polls show 100% of Americans don't drink"

I find it suspicious that this poll doesn't give the number of participants.

Pew poll is pretty accurate, they survey 1000 people instead of 100. But you were right on all other points exactly. And in fact, pew polls show high numbers in agreement for all the orthodox things ISIS tries to enforce. They just don't like ISIS. That poll in his link only covers 11 countries and one of them is Israel. So...make that 10 countries. Pakistan however is hugely in favor. Saudi Arabia, (all mighty Wahhabi proselytizer) is conveniently not on the poll.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

Polling 1000 people out of a nation of millions is pointless and meaningless.

Expecting people to admit to supporting the most reviled terrorist group on the planet is folly.

So of course they won't openly say "I support ISIS".

It is telling that you catch them by showing what ideals they support.

Especially when they match right up.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Perhaps you could link me to where this is mentioned as I've scrolled through the previous 8 pages and I cannot find it.

Do you have any other link that isn't rightwing trash like the highly partisan 'religionofpeace' website?

I'm not Jewish in belief, just by my ancestors and for the record I think most religion is nonsense, but I can find links which say the opposite of what you are saying.

www.beliefnet.com...

The Quran is full of positive references to the Children of Israel and Jewish history. Many of the Jewish Prophets, in fact, are mentioned more by name than the Prophet Muhammad himself (peace be upon them all). Here is what the Quran says about the Torah, the Jewish Scripture:

It is He Who sent down to thee (step by step), in truth, the Book, confirming what went before it; and He sent down the Law (of Moses) and the Gospel (of Jesus) before this, as a guide to mankind, and He sent down the criterion (of judgment between right and wrong).

(3:3) It was We who revealed the law (to Moses): therein was guidance and light…And in their footsteps We sent Jesus the son of Mary, confirming the Law that had come before him: We sent him the Gospel: therein was guidance and light, and confirmation of the Law that had come before him: a guidance and an admonition to those who fear God

Who follows religion exactly as it is dictated, and is this even possible? One can find quotes to support anything with religion. One of my Muslim friends drinks alcohol, and eats whatever he likes. Perhaps an apostate, but he doesn't care, I don't care, and perhaps if others stopped caring so much about nonsensical bs we could move beyond the fine tooth combing of what essentially are fairy tales for adults.
edit on 1-7-2016 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Come now... Is it not rather disingenuous to cite the bad parts of one religion without acknowledging that all of them have similar ideas in their foundational texts? The Bible is no less innocent - a quick reading of Leviticus should suffice as proof of that truth. Heresy and the penalties for it are not a Muslim creation. In fact it's a concept directly stolen from older religions - including Judaism and Christianity.

As far as the rest of your post... If you choose to believe that there are 1.6 billion people obsessively fixated upon the things that you seem to think they are - well that's on you and speaks more to your fears than to any reality that is subjectively measurable.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Zoroastrianism = God 1.0

Judaism = God 2.0

Christianity = God 3.0

Islam/Mormonism = God 4.0

They all build on one another and share the same foundation...Monotheism, which sets them apart in the world of religions.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: harvestdog
a reply to: Swills

First they came for the Muslims and I did nothing...

Funny you should bring that up. Islam parallels nazism in many ways.

Like for instance their hatred of Jews. Did you know that a greater portion of the koran and sunna are anti- jew when compared to Mein Kampf. This is not a friendly ideology to outsiders.

Did you know the Mufti of Palestine met with Hitler and the Bosnian Muslims were his auxiliary army? Not many people know that.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

No, actually I looked into this a year ago. Polling 1000 people has a margin of 2.5% and is really quite good. There is a formula to figure out what your margin will be but I forget it.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

The only groups of people who actually use Levticus as their staple are groups like the WBC. And modern Christians have been able to call these groups out for their lunacy for quite some time now.

And by the way, this entire thread has been the best thread I've read on ATS. It's been a real pleasure reading the leftist apologies and the rebuttals by Abe, Mystic and the others who are actually seeing the good that Japan is accomplishing with this constitutional ruling. I would like the US to follow in Japan's wake, but it will never happen. Crack will be legal before we follow Japan's ruling.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

And the only people who follow the ugly parts of the Quran are the Salfist extremists. I find the mental gymnastics involved in these conversations to be simply fascinating.

Oh and to be clear... In no way am I apologizing for Islam nor terrorism. Simply pointing out the obvious - that holding entire populations responsible for the behavior of the few is asinine and irrational.

Hell, by your post should I assume that you want to demonize all Christians because WBC exists? Same exact concept, just applied on somebody other than the "other". Of course I don't expect anyone posting here to see the irony or connection because biases need fed and nuance is such a drag.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Come now... Is it not rather disingenuous to cite the bad parts of one religion without acknowledging that all of them have similar ideas in their foundational texts? The Bible is no less innocent - a quick reading of Leviticus should suffice as proof of that truth. Heresy and the penalties for it are not a Muslim creation. In fact it's a concept directly stolen from older religions - including Judaism and Christianity.

OT Heff, show me where Christ said to kill stone rape or force belief onto others etc, He was about saving people from the grave, not sending them to it . (I thought I read somewhere you considered yourself Christian?)

As far as the rest of your post... If you choose to believe that there are 1.6 billion people obsessively fixated upon the things that you seem to think they are - well that's on you and speaks more to your fears than to any reality that is subjectively measurable.

Stop putting words in my mouth that are your own. That is disingenuous.

Islam teaches this, not the 1.6 billion so called Muslims. To fight and slay and be slain until all submit to their Allah and Mohamad as his messenger.

We are and have been at war for the past 1400 years because Islam is at war with the rest of us. Yes there have been many times when there have been relative peace and living side by side, but that doesn`t last very long.

But all the lands through the ME were once Christian, who were slaughtered by Muslims, in Muslim countries they are still being slaughtered or treated like scum or have their houses and church`s burnt down.

I`m not surprised when a so called Christian militia in Africa was formed at fighting back, I don`t agree with them but understand why.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Why do you equate Islam with Mormonism? The only thing the two have in common is the belief in post-apostolic revelation.

Well, and polygamy (back in the day). But Islam is strict monotheism whilst Mormonism is a polytheistic religion. Hardline Sharia Muslims would throw Mormons off of buildings and feed them to their dogs if they could get away with it.

Seems like you're stretching to make a comparison that isn't really there.

You don't see the Japanese government going after Mormons now, do you?

I don't get it.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Muslims are the only group blowing up and beheading people.

I say SURVEIL THE CRAP out of them.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

Oh and to be clear... In no way am I apologizing for Islam nor terrorism. Simply pointing out the obvious - that holding entire populations responsible for the behavior of the few is asinine and irrational.

Attempting to show people who see in nothing but black and white that there are actually shades of grey... is an exercise in futility.

Case in point:

The fact that you feel the need to have to spell it out to these people that you're not an apologist just because you're simply pointing out their generalization fallacies, pretty much makes it abundantly clear what you're dealing with in this thread.

But kudos to you for giving it your best shot... I guess.

Just don't be surprised when their following responses to you demonstrates that your sound logic has completely flown over their heads.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Good for Japan? So because a minority under the guise of Islam commit terrible acts you think all, almost, 2 billion Muslims worldwide are guilty of terrorism? That is so completely ignorant.

Islam committed terrible acts? Yeah, okay. Or got blamed. Id wager to bet Mossad has committed the same number of terrible acts in the name of Islam as Jihadis themselves have carried out. Controlled opposition.

Look at the actual conflict and look who benefits, it certainly isn't Muslims (as misguided as they are).

UNWRA - The UN organization teaching Muslims from Palestine to Jihad.

UNWRA being funded by US aide.

I wouldn't be surprised if its all by design. Israel and the US need an enemy. Disenchanted youth indoctrinated at a young age fulfill that need. Its not like they are going to benefit from openly hating, calling out violence on their neighbour.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join