It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan's top court has approved blanket surveillance of the country's Muslims

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:
(post by JoeLowUSA removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: harvestdog
a reply to: Swills

First they came for the Muslims and I did nothing...

Funny you should bring that up. Islam parallels nazism in many ways.

Like for instance their hatred of Jews. Did you know that a greater portion of the koran and sunna are anti- jew when compared to Mein Kampf. This is not a friendly ideology to outsiders.

No, you have gone off the deep end. Blanket surveillance of an entire religion parallels nazism. Once a government does that, they do not stop there.

More liberal logic failure.

More surveillance of Germany would have helped prevent nazism.

Islam are the new Nazis. They want to kill anyone who isn't one of their own. And they benefit greatly from everyone else ignoring the problem within. Before you know....many dead and it's too late.

You don't see it, as liberals lack perspective and just stick to defending ideology, but you defend modern Nazism(Islam) and would have defended true Nazism decades ago.

Islam is not the new nazi. There is a TV show that is titled 'orange is the new black', yet I don't think that is literal.

I don't lack perspective.

You lack humanity is saying 'Islam is the new nazi'. That is disgusting.

I lack humanity?

You're the one prioritizing not offending people over murdered loved ones.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Like for instance their hatred of Jews. Did you know that a greater portion of the koran and sunna are anti- jew when compared to Mein Kampf. This is not a friendly ideology to outsiders.

No, you have gone off the deep end. Blanket surveillance of an entire religion parallels nazism. Once a government does that, they do not stop there.

Islam are the new Nazis. They want to kill anyone who isn't one of their own. And they benefit greatly from everyone else ignoring the problem within. Before you know....many dead and it's too late.

You don't see it, as liberals lack perspective and just stick to defending ideology, but you defend modern Nazism(Islam) and would have defended true Nazism decades ago.

Islam is not the new nazi. There is a TV show that is titled 'orange is the new black', yet I don't think that is literal.

I lack humanity?

That is not what I am doing. I offend you, apparently. I am not too worried about who I offend, if I am actually offended by the person.

You offend me.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
This thread is a big circle jerk for discriminating against Muslims. How sad. This is no different than the rhetoric Hitler used to discriminate against Jews, people ate it up too, looks as though we are domed to repeat history once again.

The Nazis thought they were fighting the good fight but they ended up on the wrong end of history. I'm afraid those in favor of discriminating against and profiling Muslims will suffer the same fate.

All because of fear, fear and irrationality are two sides of the same coin and this thread is a perfect example of that. I'm out, have fun jerking each other off with the thought of discriminating an entire religion. Hitler would be proud I'm sure.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I lack humanity?

That is not what I am doing. I offend you, apparently. I am not too worried about who I offend, if I am actually offended by the person.

You offend me.

The only people here you offend are those who have lost and those who will lose loved ones to Islamic terrorism because you're more worried about offending Islam at large than confronting the issue at hand.

The extremists depend on people like you to allow them to go about their extremist business. That equates to be an accomplice to terrorism.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: harvestdog

Its about time, I applaud Japan for this step to avoid their country to become a mockery of Islamic terrorist groups.

What they should do? wait when Islamic terrorist starts to do mass killings of innocent citizens?

That is what the rest of the countries in the world are doing, apologizing for inviting terrorism among their citizens in the name of diversity and immigration.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I don't believe that pointing out to Islamic terrorist groups and cells embedded in countries around the world is offending and discriminating, the problem is that the Islamic terrorist happen to be Muslims also.

The irony.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Cleary that’s one of the main reasons for all this stuff since 911

One of the motives was to demonize Islam

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Just to be clear, you cant pay for your own food for 30 days in a row but you have the ability to predict which populations within our society will be viewed as winners and losers decades from now, is that right?

edit on 30-6-2016 by JoeLowUSA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Japan doesn’t have to worry, I think they have about 3 Muslims in their country. I'm being facetious of course. But they have a small population of Muslims.

The history of Islam in Japan is relatively brief in relation to the religion's longstanding presence in other nearby countries. Islam is one of the smallest minority faiths in Japan, having more adherents in the country than the Bahá'í faith, but fewer than Christianity. Japan's Muslim population consists mainly of Indonesians and other small expatriate communities, which represent less than 0.08% of the total population, while the estimated Japanese Muslims consist of less than 0.008% of the total population.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 30-6-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
No religious fundamentalism have room in modern societies and that goes for any religion Terrorist careless if the people they are murdering is within their own religious group, for them killing is an honor.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JoeLowUSA

Dude, get over yourself. You're a troll and I don't take trolls seriously. You're not hurting my feelings, if anything you're making yourself look like a sad individual for trying to.

Have a great day! I forgive you.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Japan have a long history of making sure that Islam doesn't spread within their borders,

Japan Shut Down Radical Islam Entirely… And Here’s the Simple Way They Did It

The Japanese people are distinctly themselves which is reflected in their government, commerce and daily lives, and unlike many Western countries, they are not swayed by outside influence and political correctness.

As the influence of Islam is being spread across the globe through Muslim evangelism and immigration, Muslims remain persona non grata in Japan.

While Japan strives to maintain civil relationships with Islamic countries for economic reasons, inside the country, Muslims are required to practice their religion quietly in their own homes and are prohibited from overtly endeavoring to convert anyone to Islam.

conservativetribune.com...

Is not that they are forbidding people from practicing Islam, they are just making sure that Islam doesn't spread within their borders out of control, to avoid the undesirable side effects of unwanted terrorism.

So Japan is a no welcoming nation for Islam, that is why they have not problems yet.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I don't believe that pointing out to Islamic terrorist groups and cells embedded in countries around the world is offending and discriminating, the problem is that the Islamic terrorist happen to be Muslims also.

The irony.

I'm curious as to where the hell liberals think the extremism comes from. Apparently they don't think it's the mosques, the Muslim neighborhoods or the Sharia belief system from within.

So where is it exactly they think it comes from? I have yet to hear a single liberal connect extremism to Islam. That includes Obama and Hillary. Do they think these guys simple wake up one morning, make a bowl of oatmeal and decided over breakfast, hey, I'm going to be a terrorist and kill infidels?

(post by JoeLowUSA removed for a manners violation)

link   

edit on 30-6-2016 by JoeLowUSA because: (no reason given)

link   
I don't think it is going to be very hard for the islamists to take over America, when they have people helping them along the way. Are not critical thinking people, when inspecting a religion, supposed to go to the source documents of said religion to find out what it is all about?

When one does that with islam they find it is steeped in dualism. And I'm not talking about the religious kind. I'm talking the political kind. How to treat the unbeliever and so forth. It is a hate ideology and if you point that out, you are a hater it seems.

Sounds like Japan doesn't want to foolishly play around with fire. I doubt the Japanese are going to adorn their tallest building in Tokyo with a minaret. For some strange reason they did it to the tower that replaced the one the islamists knocked down in New York.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

The extremists depend on people like you to allow them to go about their extremist business.

The extremists depend on the change of the way of life of those they terrorize.

They depend on creating fear and changing the society of those they target. And they're winning because people think we need to fundamentally change our way of life to address them. They also depend on the people who support those changes, out of fear and security, in their target societies.

Therefore, they depend on people like you.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: harvestdog

I'd move to Japan but they're tough on immigration too. Damn Japanese, protecting their citizens and all that.

The nerve of those people.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
All right lets put the cards on the table and knock off the BS!

The elephant in the room more or less...

Here's the real interesting thing about Japan and this issue.

After WWII the Japanese state religion, Shinto, which many of the Japanese were very fanatical about and was the cause of a lot of the Japanese militancy was forbidden by the US occupying authority.

MacArthur orders end of Shinto as Japanese state religion

On this day, General Douglas MacArthur, in his capacity as Supreme Commander of Allied Powers in the Pacific, brings an end to Shintoism as Japan’s established religion. The Shinto system included the belief that the emperor, in this case Hirohito, was divine.

After whatever massive war the sinister plotters are likely to cause over this present terrorism they might try to ban Islam or forms of it, namely Wahhabism.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join