It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan's top court has approved blanket surveillance of the country's Muslims

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

Can I jump in here? While it appears we are on opposite sides, when trying to understand the subjective differences in opinion from both camps it looks like there may actually be an agreement without noticing it. The grey is all the other sects of Islam. There really is no difference in our opinion of what "grey" is. If that makes any sense. The problem is, all of them have one fundamental hinge. Muhammad. This is where the dichotomy kicks in. It's like a chocolate/vanilla swirl cone and you can't eat just half of it.

I don't believe anyone has actually tried to paint it black and white. Granted, there are some far right people who aren't willing to concede but what about the centrists? No one has ever said all 1.6b Muslims are terrorists, that's never been the argument. We're just saying Islam is a chocolate/vanilla swirl cone. It's the yin/yang. The second thing we're asking is to acknowledge the dichotomy and the only people who can really do that are Muslims, but they won't. And then there's the left who vehemently deny Islamic radicalism has anything to do with Islam. It's not helping. It's making things worse.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall
a reply to: Hefficide

So what are the facts?

For starters it is fact that Muslims have been killed and attacked by more terrorist attacks than any other "group," of people.

So when it comes to the "moderate Muslims," as people put it... they are the ones being slaughtered and killed too.

Not all Muslims are ISIS sympathizers. Such a stupid statement to make when Muslims are being murdered by ISIS just like other *human beings.*

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

So what are the facts?

For starters it is fact that Muslims have been killed and attacked by more terrorist attacks than any other "group," of people.

So when it comes to the "moderate Muslims," as people put it... they are the ones being slaughtered and killed too.

Not all Muslims are ISIS sympathizers. Such a stupid statement to make when Muslims are being murdered by ISIS just like other *human beings.*

This argument actually works more against the left narrative than for. Those "terrorists" are Muslims too. I've said it before, Islam is Islam's worst enemy and what you're describing is the dichotomous nature of the beast. So because of this, I'm not disagreeing with you. So now we all know. Islam kills it's own people. Regardless if you're on the left and I"m on the right, we can come to an agreement. Now what's the next step to find a solution?
edit on 2-7-2016 by TheFlyOnTheWall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

The best solution would be for world powers to stop influencing and instigating conflicts in the middle east. Then, the next solution is for islam to cease to exist. Or, at least "modernize" it to the point that it doesnt have any real control over society. However, im not sure it is in islams nature to be modernized. Finally, rich countries, like saudi arabia, can help to rebuild and improve the middle east. Less poverty means less extremism.

But thats all a utopian vision. The middle east is probably screwed because they have a disease of a religion at the heart of many conflicts there.

Somthis real awnser? Genetically engineer massive Dune-like sandworms and unleash them on the middle east.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

The solution in my opinion is all the "westernized" bacon eating, drinking, gay Muslims have to denounce Islam and form their own religion that doesn't involve Muhammad. Tall order. This won't happen until Muslims acknowledge that Muhammad is not a role model for all man kind. And that won't happen until the left decides to stop defending an ideology they know nothing about. But None of those things will happen until there is a stop to this globalization crap. Everyone is in on it and that includes Saudi Arabia's commitment to Agenda 2030.

What an entangled web we've wove.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

So what are the facts?

I don't think you understand why. ISIS DOESN'T CONSIDER SHIA AS MUSLIMS. Shia and Sunni have been fighting for hundreds of years. And they would tell you there is no such thing as a moderate muslim. If you don't live by the example that Mohammad did your not a muslim.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

Humanity has to first come together before the greedy globalization by elites can be put to an end. I also agree that gay muslims should leave the religion. It doesn't make sense for them to be in it.

However, that goes for gay christians too. The problem is that religion simply stems too deep for some people to ever remove.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
I make NO apology for my Opinion :

Pit Bulls are dangerous, that is a given, thus they are prohibited in a host of places. The argument is made they 'can' be gentle. And they can be quite lethal as we saw last week with the baby killed by two of them.

Simply put, they can not be trusted and are suspect......World wide.

www.wnd.com...

How plain does it need to be before we cast away denial ? And at his juncture this is only a partial list going only to 2015, there's more.....

Dude...don't you get it. We are better than that. We are super humans who are so smart that we will ignore logic, nature and everything in our being that tells us to look at Muslims as potentially dangerous and take up the liberal agenda of everyone is fine...everyone should do what they want without being hampered. The liberals would have you bear your neck to that pitbull just to show that you aren't prejudice...and then turn and walk away when it tears out your throat. You see...liberals and the PC crowed think that after enough people die doing what THEY say we should...eventually that pitbull won't bite. And then we have won and kept our progressive agenda and proven it works. As long as you ignore the rotting bodies of the dead it took to get to that point.

No thanks. I'll cross the street, keep my eyes peeled and recognize what my mind and human nature tells me. Muslims are potentially dangerous. I will never turn my back on one.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
originally posted by: blueman12

I also agree that gay muslims should leave the religion. It doesn't make sense for them to be in it.

I dunno, considering Mohamad was a crossdresser, who would suck the tongues of boys amongst many other abominations that Muslims are to emulate as he is regarded as the best man to ever live..

By David Wood, showing the verses

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: harvestdog

I'm not surprised. I lived in Japan for nearly 5 years and they have a distrust of all foreigners to be honest. I was told to '# off back to America' once..which was Interesting as I'm British.
They have probably been doing this for years anyway. When I left in 2009, then were starting to get their computer systems in order and everyone arriving had to give retina scan and finger prints. These systems were then aiming to ink with the local city wards .. to keep an eye on everyone.
There are however a rising number of Japanese Muslims...so watch this space.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: Sremmos80

94%

Thus, what the FBI report is really saying is that a demographic which makes up only 1% of the American population accounts for one-fourth of all deadly terror attacks in the U.S. and 94% of related casualties!

I guess I misspoke.

Muslims are responsible for 94% of the murders from terrorist acts.

Sorry, I guess they're just more prolific rapists and murderers than terrorists.

Of course the Obama administration has purposely skewed the numbers by calling everything terrorism.

"Somebody spray painted a wall? Call it terrorism !"

So where is the source for your quote?

The 94% link goes back to a HuffPo piece, and your quote does not come from there.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   

The USA is already spying on every single American citizen.

Our massive illegal spying net has stopped a whopping zero terror attacks.

But hey, nothing to hide, nothing to fear.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

We are already being spied on 24/7. Not to mention the fact that our government thinks that Veterans and anyone that is considered "right wing" is a bigger threat than Islamic terrorists,

Makes sense!

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Go, Japan!! This needs to be the case worldwide. Few decades of no issues, maybe something can change. As it is now, this is only right, for the safety of people everywhere. Islam has no respect for the rights of others, and violence is alwys the result when populations of Muslims reach a certain point. Japan is on the right track here.

<< 9  10  11   >>

join