It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest stories I came across regarding Trump

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
a reply to: reldra

Now I want to see you go run against those 16.

Would that require logging off the internet, quitting my job as a maid, saying good bye to my family errr roommate, and taking votes away from first paycheck at age 40 Bernie boy?

You obviously don't know me very well.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

She used Bill's political currency.

Bernie is an Independent, he just campaigned in the Dem Primary.

Even the Dems don't want Hillary. They looked for anything new.

They were looking for anything different. Willing to back an Independent?

75% of Americans are screaming pissed wanting some leadership.

I would not care if leadership came from a Birthday Party.

edit on 30-6-2016 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-6-2016 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JoeLowUSA

I don't even know what you're saying. Not making much sense. Oh and it wasn't directed at you so bye.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

a reply to: shredderofsouls

Well, mainstream media polls aren't reliable. There was one that was close to the true numbers. Trump is closing in on Clinton. If not ahead.

So the only polls that are "reliable" are the ones that agree with your belief?

LOL.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Birthday Party? The Dems will vote for her though. They have to or so they think. Alright, I'm going for now. Poland's up by 1 over Portugal in the first Euro quarter final. Cheers.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I don't even know what you're saying. Not making much sense. Oh and it wasn't directed at you so bye.

You are slow that's not my problem.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Same thing everyone else appears to believe, because others see that Trump is losing polls and stand against him so they use them as well. So it is true of everyone lol. Look at this OP and yourself. Alright I have a Euro to watch.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

You make no sense lol and insult. But yeah quit your job as a maid. And run if you want.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
It is more like a show for the public, politicians and bankers only care for their interest. However, to persuade me they work for the betterment of the economy, or they tend to challenge the status quo, it is all talk but no actions. I don't buy their claims and never will.
As Machiavelli put it plain and straightforward '' Politics have no relation to morals''. Either hated by Republicans or Democrats, they all fight for their cause.
edit on 30-6-2016 by balox45 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

a reply to: shredderofsouls

There is the theory of the "secret Trump voter" which is proven through private polling done by the Trump campaign. I have someone inside who does some of the polling. You are using anti-Trump sources. Hardly trustworthy.

So...wait.."mainstream polls are unreliable" and anti-Trump sources are not trustworthy, but pro-Trump sources are reliable and trustworthy?

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

You don't quite understand why; it's ok.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
This thread is a little disappointing. If you would have tried just a little harder you could have fit conservative white males and assault rifles into it. Slacker

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I think we are past the point of arguing about it because most people know that they won't vote for Hilary or won't vote for Trump. I don't know who I am voting FOR, but I know I won't vote for Hilary because I would have to look myself in the mirror the next day.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

You make no sense lol and insult. But yeah quit your job as a maid. And run if you want.

I am not a maid. Ironically, the one who believes presidential nominees are stupid is the one who cleans other people's toilets. Now go watch soccer fruit loop.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

a reply to: Gryphon66

Same thing everyone else appears to believe, because others see that Trump is losing polls and stand against him so they use them as well. So it is true of everyone lol. Look at this OP and yourself. Alright I have a Euro to watch.

I'm going to assume that English isn't your first language and leave you be.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

I refuse to choose the lesser of two evils and I refuse to support and feed into a broken system. Why give your vote to a system that is totally broken? Your vote doesn't count anyways so it's pointless.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
That's why he's going to win.

He shredded 16 of the narrow shouldered thumb pointing GOP hopefuls.

Reagan was way behind until the debates. Then he won 50 States.

He will crush PV Clinton in the debates...

Just wait and hear how dumb she sounds. Her conduct is indefensible.

Sorry to break it to you, but Hillary has this political speak down--Trump acts like a baby throwing a tantrum, and the general public will not warm to that very well. BUT, if he can get that under control for the debates, then he's in good shape, because like you say, Hillary is terrible.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Even trying to picture the Donald being naughty seems silly.....lol....nothing here...moving along now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join