It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A MUST DOWNLOAD FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2002 @ 11:14 AM
link   
A Must Download For Everyone!!!
Posted the http links here so everyone can watch it and download it

David Icke is one of the most well known and best fact based conspiracy
researchers on the globe today. His revelations have shocked the world and
have given him a great popularity amongst many people. He does have his
enemies too, because his information flies in the face of what we think
about the world and some of its history. Even more reason to find out what
all the fuss is about!

www.ufon.org...
www.ufon.org...
www.ufon.org...
www.ufon.org...
www.ufon.org...
www.ufon.org...

Watch it and be #ing amazed, you won't be dissapointed!!!! Post your
comments here please.

Real Media Player is required to watch these!!!

Best regards

posted on Aug, 18 2002 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminati-NWO

Real Media Player is required to watch these!!!

Best regards

I have RMP. But it's not working. Just sound, no images.

posted on Aug, 18 2002 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Sorry man but then you are clearly doing something wrong. Pictures are recommended because David shows slides and such.
I suggest you deinstall your real media player and download the free version again and install it. It should work man, it does for me.

posted on Aug, 18 2002 @ 09:40 PM
link   
David Icke's not a very good researcher, IMHO. His knowledge of astronomy, archaeology, history, and linguistics is really no better than that of your average high school graduate.

posted on Aug, 19 2002 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Sorry man but this is just a preconcieved notion on your regard. I know people who have no degree and are 10 times more competent then your graduates. A degree is only a stupid piece of paper and allthough I am not saying that someone with a degree is stupid, no I am just saying that you do not need a degree to investigate and make solid statements. As far as I can tell he is historically correct about the topics he talks about.

Read up on this article and you will know exactly what I mean by this,

www.nexusmagazine.com...

Greetz

posted on Aug, 23 2002 @ 07:43 PM
link   
ok, this guy comes off like he has some big secret to share with us and ends up sounding like a self-help guru....i watched all six shows, waiting for some proof, he got G.W. Bush on tape phasin into some half-human, half-lizard sorta thing...no. now i'm open minded...and i think human beings are capable of just about anything and i do feel we've been druged into a state of sleep and that at our essence we are pure love--more so than this violent creature they try and tell us we are.... but this shape shifting madness, i don't know...i think he got some good stuff in there...like 33 of the US presidents all came from the same blood line--i would like to see real proof of that...and when he said Britian still runs america...sounds unbelieveable he needs to back that up...but over all good show...just i don't know...weak ending

posted on Aug, 24 2002 @ 07:51 AM
link   
If you go back in history you will know that he says the truth about America being controlled by Britain.
A few hundred years ago there was no America(no population besides some natives)and there was Britain, these masterminds continued through the years to be on top. You just have to see it like this, if Bush is in Britain then he can still control his country can't he, well the main office of corrupted #s is in Britain, it just goes way way back in history.

posted on Aug, 24 2002 @ 06:23 PM
link   
yeah, i did some checking seems Dubya is related distantly to 14 presidents...but he's also distantly related to a few million regular folk so...could go either way. in these instances i like to go mindlessly with the herd and say...prove it. and that 33 presidents thing seems true but i'm not done researching that one yet so jury is still out. Ha, side note...Clintons real last name is Blythe...aint that somethin, he changed it when he was a teen. he's an aristocrat some even say he's a distant cousin of Dubya but he's (Clinton) had all his records sealed.

[Edited on 24-8-2002 by Saphronia]

posted on Aug, 26 2002 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I give the Mullet a 10. I watched everything but the last segment, which put me to sleep. He brings up some good points worthy of debunking. If this has any grain of truth to it then everything he mentioned as being historical fact and what not, can be checked through other sources. Though his theory sounds alot like Alex Jones's, however Jones centers more on what these powers working against us are doing as we speak, and why all this is happening. Where as Icke is more of The Grand Cospiracy, since the beginning of man. He wasnt the most exciting speaker. If it werent for the mullet I might have lost interest.

posted on Sep, 6 2002 @ 07:29 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2003 @ 07:11 PM
link   
wow, he looks pretty serious 'bout the ' let's shape# ' part.

That was pretty shocking

Did anybody see GWBushes head turn into that of a reptilethingy, maybe with three Eyes.

WE ARE MWOAOAOAO what are we???

And there are 24 different races on planet earth???
Is that hollow earth included?

and eerm.....

HEREBY I DECLARE THAT I AM A RACIST

NO REPTILLIANS ALLOWED

and euueuueh, hang in there

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Well I watched the first 3 minutes of the first video, he has some lame ass jokes, but i dont know if they are funny to british peoplle.

posted on Jan, 21 2003 @ 12:18 PM
link   
.... and here is your Queen:

Queen Elizabeth
a pic of a half eliza half reptoid
Those people must have freaked out !!

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Well I truly agree with Illuminati-NWO, you don't need a piece of paper to tell you or anybody else that you're in expert an a certain subject...you just need to dwell, obsess, put a couple of outlandish theories together and pick the coolest one then...proclaim yourself an expert. That should be good enough.

As for Mr.Icke's claims...well, I am also an expert in the same subect and I know as a fact that Mr.Icke himself is also a Repitilian alien. His official title is, Gloorth Shoveler of The Greatest Waste. His role in the Reptilian hierarchy is to disinform. His directives are to disinform and bring about a divide and conquer move that would eventually put him in command of a large and unsightly group of foul smelling, mullet headed keyboard militia members bent on destroying the ruling reptilians. Unfortunately, this "ruling class" is nothing more than a boatload of humans Mr.Icke seems to be obsessed over.

I know I know...I'm being sarcastic. NAY...matter of fact I'm dead serious. I've done well over 10 years of research on Mr.Icke and have come to the conclusion that he is one of the very same species he claims to be revealing.

He will not...nor can he disprove this.

Nor can Bush, The Queen or George Castanza. I will continue to point out Mr.Icke until he comes clean with the DNA evidence that excludes him from this race of nefarious reptilian bad people.

[Edited on 24-3-2003 by Preest]

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 05:50 PM
link   
can you post a link to these GWB reptilian pics?

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I'll be sure to check it out....

Ctrl

"Those who profess to favor freedom yet deprecate agitation are men who want the crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters. ... Power concedes nothing without demand. It never has and never will. ... The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppose." ~ Frederick Douglas

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I'm fixin to start reading the David Ike stories. I was wondering if anyone knows exactly what the ideal new world order would be. Is there an outline of it anywhere?

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 03:21 PM
link   
he's got some extreme views, but the videos are pretty good man, i'm not disappointed

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 12:45 PM
link   
i haven't watched the films, but will.

Admittedly i am a novice when talking about these kinds of issues, however i read through a lot of the Agencies setion on this website last night, one thing i remember is that George Bush supposedly is "known to sit on the council of the Omega Agency", fair enough. It doesn't say anything about him shape shifting though, and although i never say never, i don't believe George Bush has been filmed shape shifting, the security surrounding issues of this nature would be so tight that i find it almost impossible to believe that he was caught in the act.

Now, this thing about all the presidents being related, i'm gonna have a wild stab at this one, America is a relatively new country, what we today call the political/economic/military elite had to begin at some point and it is understandable that one original member of the elite (in the founding stages of America as we know it) started off the elite that exists today and therefor they're all related. Doesn't he trace them back to a French king in the 1700's, half of white America is probably related to this man.

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I remember watching these videos when they were first posted. I streamed them off the internet. Now I wanna see it again and it says I have to download it???? Please tell me otherwise...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join