It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saturn Isn't What You Think It Is Either David Icke

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: boozo

Actually, the use of everything for fantastical beliefs is bad.

ATS people takes the Journey to explore the unknown in hope to find a treasure. Little do they know that all there lies is a dead man's island.

Keep digging.

Don't forget your seat belts.
edit on 1-7-2016 by boozo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

The man thinks lizards are running the world...not exactly the bastion of truth, or sanity for that matter.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
ohh Howl..

what is the Word Saturn ... actually Means a Roman Adaption of
Kronos a Titan the father of Zeus ( Jupiter )

The planet is quite odd .. I say

Ring Makers of Saturn 100 mile to a thousands Miles long Space Ships

The hexogon at the north Pole .. that Science has a Theory as to why it has it ...

the Changes of the rings and having Object appearing and dispersing within

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h
Yes, ridiculous ... everyone knows the presumed rulers of this place are mutant primates using the lizard portion of their brains! Be precise, people.

And, for those looking into the more dark, occulty corners, who's to say bringing conscious attention to bear on shadowy beings doesn't play right into their clawed, ethereal hands? Most occultists think attention and belief equals existence, and at the least that these beings lap up conscious attention like Wheaties.

So really, when looked at with that belief system, then the "skeptics" shining reason onto the nonexistence of these thingies can be seen as 'disempowering' their evil reign by removing the veneration they once enjoyed... so really, disbelief in these things might be better for the human race... whether evil beings exist or not.

Don't clap for the evil Tinkerbells, folks!

And following that "what if" then believing in humanity will self empower us to surpass our animalistic urges... win win.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Well it was interesting. There usually is very little that is interesting on the net or other tubes, or ATS. But ya! It seems these vids are getting a bit more concise and descriptive and elaborate in discerning and putting there thoughts and ideas down on paper to sort of say.

A strange phenomenon I suppose, people becoming more lucid in there explanations. A short lived phenomenon that is.

I am surprised there were so little "oh noz lizzard people" responses as per usual. The pecking order of the interenet right? Because everybody knows one of the final evolutionary forms of the reptilian brain is what is known as common chicken.

Who knows what kind of weird # people worship, a former dead sun which became a gas giant which became a planet, which turned out to be nibiru all along piloted by long lost race of super gas giants who were all full of hot air. All the while to the indoctrinated the big bright ball in the sky shining down on them for like ever, has eluded them for eons.

Its matrixy indeed. Nay! I would say its much more then that. Its indeedy do da, which per definition of the Urban Dictionary is but an overbundance of indeedness.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I can, as someone who has poured over the symbolism in EWS hundreds of times, tell you that it has nothing to do with a Saturn cult.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Didn't you used to be a Christian?

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Sorry, but this video did not impress me.

I am old enough to remember David Icke as a regular sports presenter on UK television. He was quite good at it. Then something happened...
. Someone convinced him that he was special.

I think he should stick to his reptilian theme (not that I believe any of it). At least it does not involve re-writing history and beliefs.

In this video that you posted, he completely distorts everything that relates to Saturn. He fabricates "ancient beliefs" and sees a disc within a crescent in everything (including the queen's crown; US airforce emblem, UN emblem, and so on)

I did not mind his reptilian notions because they did not involve fabricating ancient beliefs but this video about Saturn is totally unacceptable. He seems to be scraping the bottom of barrel, having run out of material. He is now inventing ancient religions and beliefs. Everything in the video is complete fabrication. Nothing is true.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: crowdedskies

Just my thoughts here but I don't think David fabricated anything.
Check out this video from Jordan Maxwell. About Saturnisms...
The video is from 2001.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

Thanks for making the point. However, the video of Jordan Maxwell (even if made years before David Icke's) , has the same wild assumptions and distortions. I do not believe in a Saturn-based occult system. Both of them are off course , in my opinion

Researchers must stop making assumptions and judgements about what occultists do and don't do. They should first join the ranks of occultists ( a lifetime dedication). Then they will stop coming up with the wild and speculative nonsense.

edit on 3-7-2016 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Well since Your reply to Me was only after 18 minutes, and the video is over 45 minutes long tells Me You did not watch it all.
However I do agree with in that one should be a member of an occult before making assumptions on certain things about those cults. Looking from the outside in I guess gives them the false authority They want, to make said assumptions. Good Point, and well taken...

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Just as with UFO's, let us see demonstrable actual magic. Not legends, nor ancient accounts, or empathic feelings, just plain old demonstrations of magic, in public. No tables with draped tablecloths or mirrors .......... I maintain it can not be done. Please prove me wrong. make something magic happen in front of an audience.... not slight of hand.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Well since Your reply to Me was only after 18 minutes, and the video is over 45 minutes long tells Me You did not watch it all.

I think that 18 minutes was long enough to get the gist. I doubt that he would have spent the next 27 minutes contradicting and disowning what he said in the first 18 minutes.

I just find it unbelievable that any "magician" (contemporary or ancient) would bring upon themselves the total limitation of a narrow Saturn-based system. It would be a very lame system akin to a ball of lead (metal ruled by Saturn ) being attached to the magician's ankle.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Ok since I have to log out, let's just agree that We disagree.
Thank you for Your replies in a calm tone. That I do appreciate!

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Well according to both the Voyager 1 and 2 probes that encountered Saturn and her moons in November 1980 and August 1981 shes a gas giant with an atmosphere almost entirely composed of hydrogen and helium.

Those probes actually have been in the vicinity of the planet where as to my knowledge Mr David Icke has not. Just a thought.

voyager.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

the probes are fabrications.

saturn and all planets is an.extradimensional beings, effecting human culture throughout the cmillenia to have worship by humans. i tried to tell all of you here this before.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: sociolpath

Aye, and the Moon is made of Cheese.

I don't discount the notion that we have yet to fathom a working understanding of our universe but the planets are most lightly not extra dimensional down to the fact that they inhabit the same dimension as our own, as to them being alive or "beings", i suppose that depends on our definition of life.

And those probes are about as much of a fabrication as our Moon landings im afraid.

You do the people responsible for there construction and operation a great disservice by implying the do not exist or are a mere fabrication, just a thought.
edit on 3-7-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

The video is from 2001.

IMO Jordan Maxwell Opened a lot of Eyes ..

what is within the government...
From the Elite & Company to the Secret Society's

well here is his Saturn Theory in PDF from His Site

Saturn Theory ( PDF )
jordanmaxwell.com...

edit on 02016SundayfAmerica/Chicago7184 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
David talks about junk DNA being, not so junk. My mind is racing through all the possibilities.

Stored programs that can be accessed and or turned on via stimulation, vibrational and or chemical?? Could we be "Gangsters" or saints via the program? Can we be triggered to be a monkey to eat someones face off in Florida? Could we be a Jim Jones giving out cool aid?

Might a nightly visit by a gray robot sticking a probe into us, modify a program, with a new paradigm? David said the matrix is in our heads, but we, create the matrix through our own DNA? What external sound waves could be required???

Our very own senses could be modified to where we only see certain frequencies, but then some, can see numbers as colors. Synesthesia

Savant syndrome anyone?

I have always believed that who, or what, created our human form could always control us via our very own "whistles and buttons" through our basic instincts. And I believed that we always had the power via our soul, to overcome these instincts. But if some of this control is in the form of DNA, we would be helpless not only to change it, but to overcome it. It would seem absolutely normal from our personal perspective. Why change my point of view when there is nothing wrong with it, said Jeffrey Dahmer

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I do not believe in a Saturn-based occult system. Both of them are off course ,

in my opinion Researchers must stop making assumptions and judgements about what occultists do and don't do. They should first join the ranks of occultists

You may believe whatever you like. As to the occult - you speak for all occultist's? You are just as guilty as the "researchers" you dismiss.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join