It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faith Goldy investigates Syrian migrants in New Brunswick schools

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I posted this article on a local facebook news sharing site and it was promptly removed from its page, even before it was possible to review all the information presented. The Facebook group LOYALIST CITY NEWSCHASERS of Saint John New Brunswick. has been actively censoring news they don't agree with, which to me is unsettling. I also got accused of fear mongering for posting it, my remark was " so i am only able to post positive news on the topic ", but no answer was given to my comment. Below is my article as it was posted to the group and the link to the article.

" I don't like bullying, and I don't like racism. I believe in helping those less fortunate, i believe in helping refugees in need. I believe in helping those who appreciate being helped out of conflict.
What I don't like is what appears to be a media black outs and cover ups on problems they are having in schools in the maritimes. I am appalled at the seeming ungratefulness of some of the migrants, and what also seems to be a sense of entitlement going on.
Migrants i have meet were very friendly to me and i enjoyed my conversation with them and they were very happy, we want those people.
What we don't want is those who are being ungrateful and full of unrealistic demands. and undesirable behaviours.
Some of this is very troubling and disturbing. "

Article ----> www.therebel.media...

I was also told that the Rebel is not considered a credible source for news, is that true ??

Opinions please

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: enament

It's interesting and highly suspect that this has disappeared from the ats live feed screens. Almost as if it was shuffled off to prevent people from seeing it. 2700 pages in the first FOIA request that contain stories of sexual harassment, bullying, excitement over terrorist bombings, etc. Wow, thank you justard trudashian you f'ing wanker.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Yes its becoming highly suspicious that there seems to be a lot of media black outs and censorship concerning Syrian refugees.

I want honest non biased media .

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: enament
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Yes its becoming highly suspicious that there seems to be a lot of media black outs and censorship concerning Syrian refugees.

I want honest non biased media .

Don't we all, but it's not going to happen. My wife just watched the 4 videos with the FOIA materials, she wanted to splash it all over Facebook lol. Told her it would just get taken down and might get her banned. Not really a bad thing, but it doesn't get the information out there.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 6/30.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I had a dream a long time ago that we took in 2 refugee families and a crapton more setting up in our backyard.

I woke up stressed to heck.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TheToastmanCometh

The people who are thankful and appreciative are fine though.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
But the people in our house were kind of jerk though... At least they were Christian /westernized a reply to: enament

new topics

top topics

join