It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Endless bigotry

page: 5
13
<< 2  3  4   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
a reply to: bobs_uruncle



We as a society are being fractured, losing cohesion and being divided based on the agendas of a few rather than the many.


No just you & people like you who can't accept that gays & lesbians are finally being treated as equal human beings.
Society is doing fine, most Americans have no problem with the LGBT people as we know them as our family, friends & compatriots.
No society doesn't have a problem but you & those like you who strangely obsess over other peoples romantic & sexual life should really question your own issues.

K~


Honestly, I don't care about anyone's sexual preference. What I do care about is 2% of the population having a louder voice in decision making than the other 98%. It wouldn't matter to me if it we're people who wanted to walk on their hands or paint themselves green, there's disproportionate influence peddling.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 6/30.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)




posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle


What I do care about is 2% of the population having a louder voice in decision making than the other 98%. It wouldn't matter to me if it we're people who wanted to walk on their hands or paint themselves green, there's disproportionate influence peddling.

That totally bothers me, too ----

but I'm not sure you understand who it is that is making the decisions.

It's not the LGBT community. It's the wealthy.

The uber-rich. Those are the influential ones ------- they buy and employ and keep the decision-makers.



posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Messengeroflove
Things are so messed up here that when I see someone smile it'll will make me think the word happy then gay then homosexual then ideas of men and anal sex. If I see a rainbow the same happens. Whatever these peoples purpose is its ruining life to where I feel forced to think of stuff I don't agree with. From my perspective It's as if there is an effort in humanity to ruin anything desirable by associating undesirability with it.

Whoa!!!!! Now who has a problem. I suggest you find someone to talk to and be honest.........



posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: bobs_uruncle


What I do care about is 2% of the population having a louder voice in decision making than the other 98%. It wouldn't matter to me if it we're people who wanted to walk on their hands or paint themselves green, there's disproportionate influence peddling.

That totally bothers me, too ----

but I'm not sure you understand who it is that is making the decisions.

It's not the LGBT community. It's the wealthy.

The uber-rich. Those are the influential ones ------- they buy and employ and keep the decision-makers.


I agree, but if you offer a minority group advantages they wouldn't otherwise have, you get series of cottage industries relating to the agenda popping up all over the place that use taxpayer monies to survive and/or exist in the first place. This is skewed economics that favour minority groups. Now I certainly understand that the LGBTQ or any group would support this kind of agenda driven financial compensation as themselves, being the group promoted, would receive the financial rewards, but it's still not right. If they are being pushed by their handlers to promote this agenda, ethically they should bow out of it, but people are greedy. Why don't we have a white straight male parade, or married couple parade, etc that is paid for with taxpayer funds?

It's like the taxpayer support for these "pride" parades, lots of people benefit through this agenda, he'll, they get free taxpayer money. I don't want my taxes going to pride parade organizers or anything to do with it. They can bloody well pay for it themselves. Plus the amount of media coverage is retarded. There are real problems in the world that need to be attended to, major issues that effect 99% of the population.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 6/30.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle


There are real problems in the world that need to be attended to, major issues that effect 99% of the population.


THat's RIGHT!!


And you know who can attend to those problems immediately if they want to????

The 1% super-rich money hoarders.

The gays are just a distraction from the real problem which is the 1% who OWN THE WHOLE DAMN WORLD.



new topics

top topics
 
13
<< 2  3  4   >>

log in

join