It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Situations...Just A Coincidence?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
This isn't really a rant, per se, but I didn't want to compile a list of all of the recent active-shooter scenarios that have been popping up, either confirmed or assumed (but still made the news).

All of this seems entirely fishy considering how close to an election we are and how big of an issue the progressives are trying to make about gun control. I mean, mathematically speaking, what are the odds that this many would be happening so often during a presidential election cycle, and not just low-profile shootings like what happened in Germany recently, but I'm talking about Orlando, and now a military base in Maryland (not exactly very far from D.C.), and the bomb threat/concern at (I believe) the same military base.

I'm sure that there are others, but I can't think of them right now. But then there are also the international things happening that spread all across the news, like the Turkish airport bombing.

I just can't help but think that some of these are purposeful incidents orchestrated or motivated by the heated political rhetoric, if not just flat-out conspiracies by certain groups in order to force an agenda via emotional response.

Quite frankly, I'm getting fed up with it. We have all of these happening in these damn no-gun zones, and yet people are seemingly ignorant enough to fall for the cry of limiting guns even more. I just don't get it, and I'm on the fence as to whether these are random acts by nutty people, or if some are intentionally directed acts by nutty people.

What do you all think? I'm trying not to come to a conclusion without evidence, but when there's so much of it of the circumstantial variety staring us in the face, what else can I think?

Please prove me wrong, because I'd rather have to just deal with crazies in the world than crazies being manipulated and used by our own government or political organizations to promote agendas.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
You have to eventually come to the realization that the media is controlled by certain forces within the government.

Recently the cia was given permission to create propaganda within the US. That's right about when you should stop listening to the US news.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
I just can't help but think that some of these are purposeful incidents orchestrated or motivated by the heated political rhetoric, if not just flat-out conspiracies by certain groups in order to force an agenda via emotional response.

...I'm on the fence as to whether these are random acts by nutty people, or if some are intentionally directed acts by nutty people.....I'd rather have to just deal with crazies in the world than crazies being manipulated and used by our own government or political organizations to promote agendas.

I personally think the answer is far more complex than simple forum posts can do justice too but I'll give my two cents. I believe it is quite possible that there are "well meaning" individuals in power who believe the population would be safer if we were disarmed for our own good. Unfortunately for them, the push to take all our guns "for our own good" is too slow unless something stirs the masses to take action. One good school shooting killings lots of children would be tragic but might be seen as a good way to finally get the masses to wake up and agree that taking away their guns is for their own good. So in comes a black op think tank. What if we can control a few "mass shootings" and get LOTS of attention. Would the few lives that were lost have a greater good in the long run? What if we could sadly lose 20 kids but literally SAVE millions of lives by taking guns off the street? And so it would not be implausible that someone would think it is a logical choice to stage or manipulate a shooting event that will push the social agenda of getting guns off the street. It doesn't take a LOT of deaths, just really high profile deaths (children, young adults, etc). Get some headlines and millions and lives can be saved in the future. It is quite possible as well that when a mass shooting does occur and traction begins to be seen in the gun confiscation world that some might want to keep that traction going by constantly reminding the masses that guns haven't gone away. Events even like "drills" gone wrong can keep in the public consiousness that the next school shooting is only a matter of time if we don't disarm the population.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mrgone
Recently the cia was given permission to create propaganda within the US.

Not that I'm doubting this is true but would you be able to point me to a source for this comment?

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: truthster013

Yeah, sadly, I'm on the same thought process as you, just hoping that I'm wrong.

But we all know what comes from hope...at least when the government is involved.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
The news are there to keep us in a constant state of fear, its easier to control the masses this way.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: truthster013

Not that I'm doubting this is true but would you be able to point me to a source for this comment?

I thought it was common knowledge. www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
It's just the reporting that has changed. People have engaged in "shootings" for a couple hundred years. Gun violence in the US has actually gone down a great deal, percentage wise. More people were killed with knives than rifles last year. But we never used to report "active shooters." Cops just dealt with it locally and it appeared in the local paper, perhaps, but was not seen as a nationwide event.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Yes, probably true for the "mundane" shootings. But it just seems as though high-profile incidents are on the rise in addition to the "mundane" ones that always happen.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: truthster013

It was an Executive Order authored by the POTUS.. I'm thinking circa 2012-2013 maybe. The POTUS made the change for ALL U.S. Gov't. to use PsyOps to be more helpful to 'The People' and they had 50 years of clandestine studies as a spring board.. Sadly this wasn't broadcast on the lamestream media so only so many folks know about this. Remember the "Ebola Scare"?

Try and do a web search of "Ebola" and go to "images". You'll notice a chartreuse green common in many of the photos. The same green at the bottom of this page if You're running 'blacked out'..

I made a post about it when the order first came out and nobody gave a 'snip' so I gave up after I found out how to combat the techniques used.

EDIT: And I would do that search anywhere other than Google™ which is probably now the biggest 'tool' they use. I remember when one did a search on Google™ they would get more info from Google™ then Google™ got from the user, now it has switched. Now Your computer is mined.. Same with farcebook™ There is a way to combat Google™ too but that is a computer program...
edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: (no reason given)

top topics

join