It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars smaller than Earth? Just experienced ME (aka faulty memory)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
Yep sorry OP no Mandela affect here. Just a faulty brain memory. Probably saw a false image at one point and it stuck. Funny how # can do that.

Yeah, but the Mandela Effect almost certainly IS the result faulty brain memories.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Eh there was a time I thought Mars was bigger too, I was really into that stuff when younger as well. I just went looked back into it, saw Olympus Mons, remembered learning about that as well. Thought Olympus Mons was cool cause of how much bigger it was, and then realized that I was simply remembering it being that large and it was that and not Mars itself I was thinking of.

We're talking old memories, with multiple interesting subjects, that over time all get muddled together. Been in your shoes. I know I covered this earlier but figured some more detail so you knew where I was coming from. In this case it is faulty memory, but for good reason. I'm not of the opinion that all ME is simply faulty memory, but I've been through this one myself.

Mars has something on it, that is very famously bigger than anything on earth, therefor is taught in school, I remembered learning about it way back when as well. So you have a thing on mars bigger than anything on earth, plus a large amount of time inbetween learning it, shake and stir and suddenly mars is bigger than earth.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

I stopped visiting Rense's site when he started frequently linking to articles from Stormfront and other openly White Supremacist and discriminatory groups and individuals. Which is still, vaguely, on topic. Because he has also co-authored several articles with David Duke, who, after his failed bid for governor of Louisiana in the US (thank god), spent a decent amount of time in South Africa with the pro-Apartheid campaigners. And who else was from South Africa? Unless, of course, my memory is faulty...

<< 1  2   >>

join