It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it now time...Electric Universe?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Is it now time finally, to write off the Thunderbolts Project and Electric Universe, as luciferian propaganda?

Thunderbolts: Electric Universe NWO Propaganda...

7 Search results for "wallace thornhill" on lucistrust.org: wallace thornhill

9 results for "thunderbolts" on lucistrust.org: thunderbolts

6 results for "plasma cosmology" on lucistrust.org: plasma cosmology

The ThunderBolts Project discussed on lucistrust.org: The Thunderbolts Conference

Electric Universe book propaganda on lucistrust.org: Donald Scott, The Electric Sky

Example of direct link: Electric Biology (Please visit the page and click on the "Electric Biology" link etc..)

Illuminati Card Game: Electricity, Plasma and the "Divine" Circulatory Flow

“The true Mysteries will also reveal themselves through science and the incentive to search for them there will be given by the Christ. The Mysteries contain, within their formulas and teachings, the key to the science which will unlock the mystery of electricity—the greatest spiritual science and area of divine knowledge in the world, the fringes of which have only just been touched”.
www.lucistrust.org...

Illuminati card game dialectic... and so on

edit on 30-6-2016 by eastendkid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: eastendkid

Well no, actually I do not.

There are many quality threads here regarding this theory, some of them are truly extraordinary.

For What It's Worth This Was Mine

And the Illuminati have nothing to do with it.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

OMG.

Is it time we stopped trying to lump everything that isn't about religion into the "devil worship" category?

This is ridiculous. Thunderbolts.info and their respective channel and contributors have done more for the EU than any one person that came before them.

The future is an amalgam of the EU and main stream science.

"Look over here! Some group of wannabe satanists cited the works of ThunderboltsProject! It's da debil!"

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

I don't doubt this sir! no, not for a moment...

However I can almost gaurantee none of them show examples of the clear links to lucistrust.org.

Nor explain the future of the EU philosophy according to the luciferians eg..

One of the most exciting things about bridging between esotericism and psychology, spirituality and science, is that a bridge already exists – it just hasn’t been recognised as such. The bridge between esoteric and exoteric science in general is an electrical one – and the language is that of electricity. Therefore, we’ll take a look at the idea of an integrating science of electricity starting with the big picture i.e., cosmology. Within this framework, all other sciences should find their place and relationship to one another. Following on from this, we can take a look at the future renaissance of alchemy in an electrical guise, and see how electrical alchemy relates to the field of psychology and psychological transmutation.

To begin unlocking these secrets then, science will first discover the underlying electric currents that circulate throughout the whole of manifested existence. And indeed, leading plasma physicists are already revealing the lowest aspects of them through their realisation that electric currents pervade the vast, seemingly empty reaches of outer space....

In the words of plasma scientists Wallace Thornhill and David Talbot:

From the smallest particle to the largest galactic formation, a web of electrical circuitry connects and unifies all of nature, organising galaxies, energising stars, giving birth to planets and, on our own world, controlling weather and animating biological organisms. There are no isolated islands in an electric universe.2www.thunderbolts.info

The Electric Bridge is an initiative towards this end, helping to span the gulf between the science of today and the science of the initiates. For the Alice Bailey teachings tell us that The energy of love in its dynamic or electric form is the will aspect of love which the Christ will of necessity use this time when He comes. "The true Mysteries will also reveal themselves through science and the incentive to search for them there will be given by the Christ. The Mysteries contain, within their formulas and teachings, the key to the science which will unlock the mystery of electricity—the greatest spiritual science and area of divine knowledge in the world, the fringes of which have only just been touched." The Electric Bridge is therefore an initiative without bounds that can build bridges of relationship between all departments of human thinking as well as preparing a foundation for further revelations.

The above quotes all come from the same page ..but then ofcorse there are 50 more pages each with quotes explaining the history, present, science, underlying philosophy, and future of the EU/Thunderbolts philosophy..

Maybe it's time to ask why we're sleepwalking into an esoteric philosophy as 'truth' ?

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Wait ... do people actually use cards from the Illuminati NWO card game by Steve Jackson Games as ... "evidence" of the Illuminati???

Oh. My. God.

(I really thought that was a joke. I've played the game for years. Who knew I had the secrets of the universe in my games cabinet.)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
One rumor flying around is that CERN is trying to flip the static charge of this planet from negative to positive.

So as plasma strikes the planet from natural solar flares the protons are neutralised with earth electrons via lightning.

If CERN has successfully done this since the Baal Portals were shown in Trafalgar Square, London on April 19 2016 and started to flip the Earth's static charge, it would explain how many people are now dying after being struck by lightning.

Baal is the demon of Lightning Balls.

If the solar wind is a stream of charged particles released from the upper atmosphere of the Sun and this plasma consists of mostly electrons, protons and alpha particles and the earth goes positive, imagine how many forks of lightning there will be then.

The recent 93 deaths in Pakistan that happened in a single storm will become the norm worldwide.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
Thunderbolts.info and their respective channel and contributors have done more for the EU than any one person that came before them."

Well all the rest are talked about on lucistrust too eg...

The Electric Universe

The idea of an “electric universe” 10 within the scientific community knows a number of pioneers of which we mention some:

Christian Birkeland (Norway, 1876-1917).
Irving Langmuir (USA, 1881-1957, Nobel prize 1932)
Hannes Alfvén (Sweden, 1908-1995, Nobel prize 1970)

Christian Birkeland was a pioneering scientist, who even participated in an expedition to the North Pole. He studied all kinds of electric phenomena, in the laboratory and in the field, including the Aurora or Northern Light, explaining them in terms of electromagnetic concepts. He never won the Nobel prize, but was nominated several times and his picture still figures on a 200 Krone bank note of Norway.

Irving Langmuir obtained the Nobel prize of 1932, and is particularly known for his investigations in plasma physics – as part of his investigations in electromagnetic phenomena. He introduced the term “plasma” for the first time in electrodynamics.

Hannes Alfvén can be considered the father of the electric universe approach. He obtained the Nobel prize in 1970 for his work on this subject, although unfortunately his research has mostly been ignored by the majority of the scientific community.

More recent prominents in the field include: Anthony Peratt, Donald Scott, David Talbott, Wallace Thornhill, who are actively doing research and publishing results.

Only lucistrust go into far more detail... as to exactly where all this 'research' fits in to their overall esoteric agenda - And it's Not me saying it, it's them.. so perhaps it's time we look at the complete agenda they talk about, instead of the weekly Thunderbolts minutiae. It's gotta be about the purpose right ?

edit on 30-6-2016 by eastendkid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
Baal is the demon of Lightning Balls.

I am willing to challenge him for that title.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Thanks for the info, this may fit in with some of the cern propaganda.

Different people note different things like the witchcraft (circle), the masonic, I believe there's also the 'polarity' (eg. proton/electron) possibly being shown here too.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Here is the deal, and my problem with your thread.

I visited the links in your op, the site seems to aggregate its news from other sites, as so many do. So, because some luciferian driven site sources ThunderboltsProject it makes the EU some part of a gigantic satanist conspiracy? I have to disagree.

If I were putting work out to be disseminated by the general population, I have no control of who uses that information or to what ends. If some satanist picks up my work and runs with it, does that make me a satanist by association? No, it does not.

Now, I also realize that many have come befor Talbott and Thornhill. What I meant by the ThunderboltsProject doing more for EU than many who came before, is the fact that you can now access these theories, good and bad, in one really nice resource. This stuff was spread across time and the planet and was difficult to access just a few decades ago. Now, the light is being shown on hundreds of years of research that average joes like myself can truly take in without traveling all over the world.

Doesn't sound like the devil's work to me.

ETA.. I understand "The devil is in the details", but on the flip side to that, I don't go out looking for the evil in everything. I'm driving through Yellowstone today, I'm going there for the beauty of it all. Would my trip be as good if I set out to find the worst of everything? Nope. If I were of that mindset, I suppose I would drive home satisfied in my disappointment. No fun in that.
edit on 30-6-2016 by Bobaganoosh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

well from my experience, around religionists, is that anything not in their believe system is always the work of the Devil.....

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
I am willing to challenge him for that title.

Serious ? Its the same entity as Zeus (pure lightning), Thor (Hammer of Thunder bolts).

So how robust is your Faraday Shell that you roll around in all day long ?

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
I visited the links in your op, the site seems to aggregate its news from other sites, as so many do. So, because some luciferian driven site sources ThunderboltsProject it makes the EU some part of a gigantic satanist conspiracy? I have to disagree.

There's no doubt lucistrust cite contemporary electric universe findings and research Bobaganoosh - but it's all done in the light of a wider philosophy they call the "Electric Bridge" ... A specific section on their site of about 50 pages.

The problem is to date I haven't come across another site; who put all these EU findings into a comprehensive vision, context, and direction as lucistrust do. They talk about the EU's origins, present, future (electric alchemy, electric masonry) in a way nobody else seems to... encompassing topics such as galaxies, the sun, the earth, the cell and so on.

A 'gigantic satanist conspiracy'... It's pretty unusual for the findings of any investigation, to be more relevant than the the overall philosophy for which the findings are being sought don't you think.. and you sort of imply there could be more to it - when you talk about the history/journey? of 'hundreds of years of research' gathered together.

It's totally fine if you reject the lucis synopsis... but I think then you have to credibly suggest where you believe `the hundreds of years of research` might all possibly be headed instead of the nwos Electric Bridge... >?

edit on 30-6-2016 by eastendkid because: apologies major formatting issues

edit on 30-6-2016 by eastendkid because: apologies major formatting issues

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Wasn't there supposed to be some asteroid or something that was going to prove all this EU stuff?

And it didn't happen? That ESA lander?

We never saw any evidence supporting any of this "electric universe" back then as we were promised...

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Wait ... do people actually use cards from the Illuminati NWO card game by Steve Jackson Games as ... "evidence" of the Illuminati???

Oh. My. God.

(I really thought that was a joke. I've played the game for years. Who knew I had the secrets of the universe in my games cabinet.)

I put a big old Illuminati triangle sticker on my car's back window.

I've had a few ... "interesting" reactions.

So yes, people really do seem to think the Illuminati is hiding under their desk at work and behind the trees at the park (apparently).

I mean "Illuminati" is in the auto-correct on my phone, so they must be real -- right?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

well it made quite a few predictions on asteroids and comets that proved alot of general (and old) assumptions about em dead wrong.

most if not all comets/asteroids will be rocks with almost no water.
instead of assumed icy clumps.

the halos around them are not formed by dissipating water as they come closer to the sun.
its now clear that the halos will form when they speed away from the sun, and growing bigger and bigger as the distance from the sun increases.

moon impactor and the comet impactor, EU predicted a discharge of energy as impactor came close to impact.
both showed a huge flash before the tiny impact flash.
EU predicted a small impact jettison of stuff thrown in space, again they where proven to be right, instead of the assumptions science made.

dunes on the "icy" comet is a mistery to science, but EU predicted em.

jets on the "icy" comet where assumed to be on the sun lit side, even when they (half baked) agreed that its "mostly rock" they still kept it up that the jets are on the sun lit side, warming up frozen water deep within the rock to create the jets.
again observations proved em dead wrong, as the jets are almost all on the shadowed sides.
and no water vapor in em....

and so on and on and on.

sure you want me to provide you links to this information, I will not give you even one.
with a tiny bit of effort you would have known this info already.
in my opinion, you rather echo the closed minded information you read from you're sources, than to actually put some effort into getting you're "facts" straight.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Oh. My. God.

The cards question the nature of the EU philosophy imo Gryphon66...

A litte digging shows most researchers share the same scientific findings eg. Chuck Missler from 40 minutes here..

4om4s. Few want to discuss the (esoteric) nature of the EU.. the philosophy.

top topics

join