It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Palestinian "freedom fighter" fatally stabs a sleeping, 13 years old girl, in her bed

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: UnBreakable

I hope you're just as angry when Israeli settlers murder Palestians to drive them off their own land in the West Bank but I somehow doubt you are.

Please tell me the last time an Israeli settler entered a Palestinian house and stabbed an innocent thirteen year old Palestinian girl to drive her off her own land. Thanks in advance.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBandit795

It's sad when complete nonsense like this makes it to ATS.

1. What would you classify as nonsense in this tread?
2. You really need to look around in the other boards. This site is 80% conspiracy theory BS.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxMech

1. This

This is clearly the right way to freedom and statehood... The average Palestinian actually believes that.
Moreover, in their eyes, this is no less than god's will and command.

2. And your thread is adding to the BS.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Do Palestinians really support the two state solution?

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBandit795

1. This

This is clearly the right way to freedom and statehood... The average Palestinian actually believes that.
Moreover, in their eyes, this is no less than god's will and command.

2. And your thread is adding to the BS.

Is there an argument coming up? Or you just too angry at the world to actually explain what you mean?
edit on 30-6-2016 by MaxMech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Violence begets violence.

Right-wing violence in the West Bank is one of the causes of Palestinian terror,” a senior Israel Defense Forces officer told a court on Thursday.
“Some of the motivation of the Palestinians to carry out terror attacks is due to the violence of right-wing elements in the West Bank,” the director of the IDF operations directorate, Maj. Gen. Nitzan Alon, said in testimony at a trial about incitement on the Hakol Hayehudi (The Jewish Voice) website.
www.haaretz.com...

An Israeli settler ran over 2 Palestinian girls with a car in the West Bank. Five year-old Enas Khalil died after an Israeli settler hit the Palestinian girl with his car in the town of Sinjil, near Ramallah Sunday. According to eyewitnesses, the settler fled the scene after the incident. “Eneas Khalil, 5, succumbed to injuries she sustained when she was hit by a settler’s car,” reported Samir Saliba, director of the Emergency Department in the Ramallah Medical Complex
www.mecaforpeace.org...

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
The freedom fighter just broke into her house to rape her, and to avoid a pedo label he claims it was a p[atriotic act for Palestine.

Its a pervert, nothing to do with Israel and palestine

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I'm hoping this scumbag is atleast dead now.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Angry at the world, me? You assume too much.

Baseless judgement on another person you don't know, and/or their motives breeds ignorance. And that ignorance is a main cause of BS being posted here on ATS. You neither I can put or selves in the shoes of these people, or understand their motives. All we know is a crime has been committed and the perpetrator should be arrested, and put on trial for the murder he committed (all though I am not well versed on their system). We don't know the details, we don't know what really happened or how it happened. And the fact is, we will never know for sure.
edit on 30-6-2016 by TheBandit795 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Ok. The usual lib justification.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Thanks for that vid, I like the format and how polite and honest everyone was.

No freakouts like in the states, even in the face of a few real extreme views.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Beach Bum

I'm hoping this scumbag is atleast dead now.

from the OP

“Security personnel arrived at the home and shot the attacker.”

just as should it should be. enter a home stab someone, you should die where you stand.

now that is unless at that very moment your defending someone, who that is at the very moment of being attacked and hasn't done anything other than being asleep.

edit on 30-6-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-6-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: gortex

Ok. The usual lib justification.

“Some of the motivation of the Palestinians to carry out terror attacks is due to the violence of right-wing elements in the West Bank,” the director of the IDF operations directorate, Maj. Gen. Nitzan Alon

Of course it is.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

“Some of the motivation of the Palestinians to carry out terror attacks is due to the violence of right-wing elements in the West Bank,” the director of the IDF operations directorate, Maj. Gen. Nitzan Alon

Of course it is.

You are confusing two different things.
The IDF/Shabak understands that an occupying army presence will encourage attacks on that army, as numerous attacks were carried out against IDF soldiers in the last few months (you will be surprised, but most of IDF officers and heads of Shabak have very left wing views and fully support the two state solution). This being said there is no connection to the murder of innocent civilians and children.
This is just something that is done by Muslims in many different countries. Not saying that all Muslims are bad/terrorists/murderers, but if you think that Palestinians are the same Muslims you have in the western world (i.e mostly no fanatics), you just don't understand the Palestinian culture.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I read this on the news and thought "What a sick minded twisted animal to do this to a young girl just because she is Jewish and he hate's Jew's", then I stopped myself and had a think about it.

Young man 19 kill's 13 year old in her bedroom?

Now where have I heard that before, all too often when a young guy with an infatuation takes a liking to a girl who he can not have (not to say she was only a child as well) and I realized there may be other motivation's than simply mindless terrorism at work here.

To be certain it would be nice to see a psychological profile of the perpetrator.

Anyway God bless that young lady and her parent's, she is with the Angels now and he most certainly is not.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

This being said there is no connection to the murder of innocent civilians and children.

Really ?

This latest report by Breaking the Silence comes not only from within Israel itself, but includes more than 100 testimonies from soldiers who took part in the campaign.
The testimonies include examples of the acts of individual soldiers, including the shooting dead of civilians where those providing evidence say a more measured approach could have been taken. Others talk of incidents where confusion in the midst of a military campaign led to lethal decisions being made when there were other courses of action. A large number of soldiers maintain that the way in which the war was conducted was reasonable, but have decided to speak out against particular decisions or practices.

One solider, a First Sergeant in the IDF’s engineering unit who was sent to Gaza City, said: “The briefing on rules of engagement was [to open fire at], ‘Anything you think you should [open fire at]… Anyone you spot that you can be positive is not the IDF.’ The only emphasis regarding rules of engagement was to make sure you weren’t firing at IDF forces, but other than that, ‘Any person you see.’ From the very start they told us, ‘Shoot to kill.’ As far as the IDF was concerned, there wasn’t supposed to be any civilian population there.”
www.independent.co.uk... za-even-10223427.html

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Yet another horrendous crime at the hands of a Muslim.

Islam is evil.

The Quran, the Hadith & the Sunnah - all of them qualify as grotesque hate speech, and yet they are the bedrock of a supposed 'religion of peace'.

Please be aware that the 'religion of peace' label is utter nonsense - nothing more than clever PR from Muslim apologists. In reality, Islam is anything but peaceful. It is a terror-driven political system of brutality, perversion & subjugation, which was always intended to be expansionist & supremacist.

Get clued up on the facts, and be wary - dishonesty is a perfectly legitimate Islamic behaviour, known as Taqiyyah or Kitman - basically they have permission from 'Allah' / Mohammed to be disingenuous or deliberately deceitful when it comes to matters involving their faith, if it serves the expansionist agenda in the long run. Where Islam is in the minority, they proclaim to be of peace. If they are in the majority? Well, let the brutality & subjugation begin.

Fundamental Islam = 'Fanatical/ Extremist' Islam. The only Muslims who we deem to be 'moderates' are those who deliberately don't follow the brutal precepts of the Quran, Hadith & Sunnah. They would be considered weak, or even worse, apostates, by any who follow the faith as it was intended to be followed.

This evil will never leave us, not unless we get serious about controlling the situation. It would be a very, very tough fight to de-Islamify the Western nations. In my opinion, military age men who are known to espouse fundamental sympathies, would be deported to their ancestral home without any messing about. Women & children could be helped with integration processes. Shame it will almost certainly never happen.

Islam is just as full of brainwashing as something like Scientology - only in Islam, they kill you if you try to leave.

PS - I dare anyone who believes that Islam is a religion of peace to go stand on the street corner in downtown Islamabad, and start shouting that 'Islam is a religion of peace'. You wouldn't last five minutes. They would literally beat you to death for 'bringing dishonour to the glorious cause of Islam'.

TheReligionOfPeace.com

edit on JuneThursday1616CDT11America/Chicago-050034 by FlyInTheOintment because: adding link

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

I agree but still think this may be more or less complicated, he lived in a nearby village to the Israeli community were this child lived and of course there own woman tend to cover there faces and even be married off rather young so maybe he had a fixation on this kid whom he had seen from afar, of course his Islamic belief also would have played into it be removing any moral block against taking what was not his or harming someone whom was not a member of the Islamic cult but he may have been infatuated as well it does happen and has happened in every country in the world and is always a tragedy as well as perhaps even more senseless than terrorism.

Two incompatible cultures in close proximity, one screams hatred and death for the other, the other moves them away and takes back land that belonged to there ancestors while the death screamers use this to whip up support claiming they are being treated like animal's.

I am actually pro Isreali as you can tell and have no time for the Terrorist faction in Palastine and the West Bank but if we are to play detective and not judge and jury we need more fact's and this case need's more analysis, why for example did he not attack a border guard or a bus stop.

Now it would be a lie to say that the Palastinians had not murdered Jew's in this way in the past as they most certainly have and even before the state of Isreal was founded when there were a few Jewish settlements that suffered gruesome massacres with children having there throats slit and people attacked in bed back then.

On the other hand maybe he was going to murder her then sneak out and brag about killing a Jewish girl to his friend's so it may indeed have been simply a hate crime based on terrorist belief's but we simply do not know, we do know however that it is the easiest box to put it into but are we judging before we know and does it even matter if we are as the youngster is dead and so is her brutal murderer.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBandit795

It's sad when complete nonsense like this makes it to ATS.

there is fault on both sides.

The UN told Israel to give the lands they captured back. The other nations REFUSED to re integrate them because they were full of Undesirables and traitors to their own nations.

the arab nations are at fault for not reclaiming their lands when israel tried to return them as conditions for the ending of the war.

The Israelis are at fault for not INSISTING the arab nations take back the lands that belonged to them WITH the People living there.

Yasser arafatt himself said that there was no palestinian people,and even a few PLO leaders as well have said such.
edit on 16000000pppm by yuppa because: editis

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Actually that happened:

Look up Baruch Goldstein he murdered Palestinians while they were praying

Baruch Kopel Goldstein (Hebrew: ברוך קופל גולדשטיין‎‎; December 9, 1956 – February 25, 1994) was an American-born Israeli physician and religious extremist. He is known for being the mass murderer[2] who perpetrated the 1994 Cave of the Patriarchs massacre in the city of Hebron, killing 29 Palestinian Muslim worshippers and wounding another 125.[3][4] He was beaten to death by survivors of the massacre.

en.wikipedia.org...

What's sad some people celebrated his actions:

www.ynetnews.com...
edit on 6/30/2016 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join