It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amb. Stevens' Sister: Don't Blame Clinton for Benghazi

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: reldra
This is not the mud pit. If people want to get muddy, they should go there. If they want to relive their personal thoughts on the events of Benghazi, that is another thread, or they could just read the report. Or they could make the 74th bashing thread of the day.

Reading the article in the OP, I would think all of this is not what his family wanted.

After untold sums have been spent on on a seemingly unending investigation, when the facts have been known for several years, finally the investigation is finished. Hopefully our embassies and smaller installations such as the one where the attack took place will be properly funded in the future by Congress."
Untold sums?
How bout 15 mil for VACATIONS?
You brought this fact up.
How bout the COC AND SOS allot money to protect americans abroad.
Congress didt do this Hillary and Obama did.
Try to deflect and lie and "correct the record" all you like. All it shows is your alliegance to Hillary above any moral fibre.

Actually, I have no allegiance to Hillary. Do you visit ATS much?

Now your just lying
Who wrote the whole "untold sums" bs?
You keep"correcting the record"
Hillary has latched on to failed foreign policy and will lose because of it, or did I miss where she said Obama was wrong?

I wrote it. Is it not in the OP?

But, no I am not lying and I don't think you come here a lot to have said I have allegiance to Hillary.
edit on 30-6-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: Gryphon66

What do you mean "we just let these things go now"? We apprehended the leader of the militia that attacked our embassy.

So no one is responsible for the fudge up then.

And no one responsible is now running for president.

Wow I can't wait to see what happens if she wins.

She definitely will not be responsible, because well what does it matter in the aftermath?

You're speaking in simplistic absolutes.

And yes, what does it matter whether our embassy was attacked because of a video or because people hate America?

Americans died. We've brought at least some of the ones responsible to justice for it. We've changed policies and procedures to address some of the specific problems that led to the Benghazi tragedy.

But the right-wing doesn't care about any of that ... you only have one thing on your minds: GET CLINTON GET CLINTON.

It's absurd.

I think we only got 1 guy that was there.

He was the one interviewed by the pool by a news team.

I'm glad they found him! It must have been a hell of a chase.

He was the militia leader and the planner of the attack. Make light of the man who was responsible for the deaths of four Americans if you wish.

He was captured and has doubtlessly provided a great deal of information about how the attack was carried out.

I think the dems interviewed him for their report, it must have been where all the Trumps fault came from.

But anyway, what could he say? They saw the place was a sitting duck and planned an attack the next time the ambassador was there?

or they were out for a walk that night and decided to kill some americans?

So what do you think he could tell them that would make hillary unaccountable?

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: thesungod

Sorry, sometimes I snipe back when I'm sniped at constantly.

In all reasonable senses of the word, the Benghazi attack was a cluster-$#%@.

Anyone who has studied anything about it could not reasonably describe it any other way. Everything that could go wrong did.

There was a constellation of decisions that resulted in vulnerability, and it just so happened that the "bad guys" were there ready to take advantage of it.

The stupid simplistic partisan line being spewed here and in the innumerable Hillary-bashing threads is that Clinton was solely responsible for what happened in Benghazi and that somehow she has lied about that.

Here's what she said when the interview in front of the Committee began:

I was the one who asked Chris to go to Libya as our envoy. I was the one who recommended him to be our Ambassador to to the President. After the attacks, I stood next to President Obama as Marines carried his casket and those of the other three Americans off the plane at Andrews Air Force Base. I took responsibility. And, as part of that, before I left office, I launched reforms to better protect our people in the field and help reduce the chance of another tragedy happening in the future.

TIME October 22, 2015

What is being done here is simply, gutter-level, tabloid-esque character bashing not to mention the repulsive partisan employment of four American deaths for political points.
edit on 30-6-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Lol the cost of 9 reports is suddenly of so much import.
How bout the cost of all the presidents familys vacations?
No you dont care about that money do you.
Stick to the "correct the record" script at least that pays.
And is of much more import to blind Hillary apologists than american lives.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody
pays what?

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   

If you accidentally shoot and kill your friend, you are responsible.

Unless you work for the government.

You simply don't get it, the double standard.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   

What is being done here is simply, gutter-level, tabloid-esque character bashing.

Agreed and it's happening on both sides. I think this election, if Hilary and Trump are put up will be especially nasty.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   

a reply to: thesungod

Sorry, sometimes I snipe back when I'm sniped at constantly.

In all reasonable senses of the word, the Benghazi attack was a cluster-$#%@.

Anyone who has studied anything about it could not reasonably describe it any other way. Everything that could go wrong did.

There was a constellation of decisions that resulted in vulnerability, and it just so happened that the "bad guys" were there ready to take advantage of it.

The stupid simplistic partisan line being spewed here and in the innumerable Hillary-bashing threads is that Clinton was solely responsible for what happened in Benghazi and that somehow she has lied about that.

Here's what she said when the interview in front of the Committee began:

I was the one who asked Chris to go to Libya as our envoy. I was the one who recommended him to be our Ambassador to to the President. After the attacks, I stood next to President Obama as Marines carried his casket and those of the other three Americans off the plane at Andrews Air Force Base. I took responsibility. And, as part of that, before I left office, I launched reforms to better protect our people in the field and help reduce the chance of another tragedy happening in the future.

TIME October 22, 2015

What is being done here is simply, gutter-level, tabloid-esque character bashing not to mention the repulsive partisan employment of four American deaths for political points.

Keep lying record corrector.
All Hillary had to do was ensure a secure evacuation plan was in place.
No to hard.
If she cant do that she cant effectivaly lead.
She is foreign policy fail. She cant evaluate danger.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   

You're really showing your true colors with these ridiculous comparisons.

How much did we pay for Bush's vacations? He went on a heck of a lot more of them than OBama has.

And beyond that, it's more than obvious that you don't give a hoot in hell about those four American lives ... unlike Secretary Clinton who has repeatedly taken responsibility for the outcome and explained what she and the State Department did to make sure nothing like that ever happened again.

But you don't care about that either ... BLAME CLINTON BLAME CLINTON BLAME CLINTON.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   

You don't like facts brought up eh? The heck with actual evidence?

Keep on bashing. You've shown us what you are.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Every penny of government money is important. The investigations, the vacations, the inflated budgets and bonuses, the cost of the conflict in both Iraq and Afghan, all the social programs being leeched.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

If you accidentally shoot and kill your friend, you are responsible.

Unless you work for the government.

You simply don't get it, the double standard.

I "get it" just fine.

You're on a partisan rant. You ignore any and all evidence to the contrary of your beliefs.

I don't think we have anything else to discuss.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   

unlike Secretary Clinton who has repeatedly taken responsibility for the outcome

No, sorry, taking responsibility means also accepting the consequences.

There have been none, zero zilch nada.

That's not taking responsibility.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   

I "get it" just fine.

No, you obviously don't

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesungod

What is being done here is simply, gutter-level, tabloid-esque character bashing.

Agreed and it's happening on both sides. I think this election, if Hilary and Trump are put up will be especially nasty.

You're right at one level. Anytime we step away from objective evidence and start talking politics we lose contact with the facts.

At this point, I can't see anything to bring us back together as Americans. A cavalcade of forces have been set in motion in the last 40 years to tear this once great nation apart at the seams ... and we're all letting it happen.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   

You're really showing your true colors with these ridiculous comparisons.

How much did we pay for Bush's vacations? He went on a heck of a lot more of them than OBama has.

And beyond that, it's more than obvious that you don't give a hoot in hell about those four American lives ... unlike Secretary Clinton who has repeatedly taken responsibility for the outcome and explained what she and the State Department did to make sure nothing like that ever happened again.

But you don't care about that either ... BLAME CLINTON BLAME CLINTON BLAME CLINTON.

She didnt do squat to protect those americans.
"What difference does it make" She said.
I will blame her.
She allowed them to die.
You call me out for comparisons then ask about bush.
You are nothing more than "correct the record" Hillary appilogist.
Still waiting for you to post proof of Hillary recallung stevens. Post proof or you just spread lies.
Post proof of ANYTHING Hillary has done to ensure that diesnt happen again.
Take your record correcting elsewhere clintonite.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Anytime we step away from objective evidence and start talking politics we lose contact with the facts.
The fact is people died and the person in charge isn't responsible.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   

You are like a broken record with this 'correct the record' and 'apologist' stuff over and over. It seems someone is following a script.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Here's what Clinton said:

With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided that they’d they go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again

She obviously cared about these dead Americans; you only care about dragging their deaths through the muck of your partisan rants.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   

At this point, I can't see anything to bring us back together as Americans. A cavalcade of forces have been set in motion in the last 40 years to tear this once great nation apart at the seams ... and we're all letting it happen.

They were saying the same thing in 2000 before 911. Then we all came together then. I hope it doesn't take something like that again. Just, ugh.

Makes me want to got back and sleep on rocks with the Kurds/Pesh.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join