It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amb. Stevens' Sister: Don't Blame Clinton for Benghazi

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
This is not the mud pit. If people want to get muddy, they should go there. If they want to relive their personal thoughts on the events of Benghazi, that is another thread, or they could just read the report. Or they could make the 74th bashing thread of the day.

Reading the article in the OP, I would think all of this is not what his family wanted.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: reldra

So you think there should have been no investigation?
What about the other families? Hillary says nothing here so they are just screwed?
You are nothing but partisan left wing zombie are you.

There have been NINE.

The other families were that of private security personnel and one diplomat. At least one other family has said the same thing.
edit on 30-6-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Read the Reports. They're linked above.

Or keep spewing the same nonsense.

You mean the Democrat's version....which mentions Trump all though it...

Oh that creditiable piece of work...

okm I'll give 2 plus two is 3.14168.........

Joke

mg

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
The Progs have violated Constitutional law to obstruct this.

Exactly which law would that be? However you will not be able to state any actual "Constitutional law"!
edit on 30-6-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: Gryphon66

What do you mean "we just let these things go now"? We apprehended the leader of the militia that attacked our embassy.

So no one is responsible for the fudge up then.

And no one responsible is now running for president.

Wow I can't wait to see what happens if she wins.

She definitely will not be responsible, because well what does it matter in the aftermath?

You're speaking in simplistic absolutes.

And yes, what does it matter whether our embassy was attacked because of a video or because people hate America?

Americans died. We've brought at least some of the ones responsible to justice for it. We've changed policies and procedures to address some of the specific problems that led to the Benghazi tragedy.

But the right-wing doesn't care about any of that ... you only have one thing on your minds: GET CLINTON GET CLINTON.

It's absurd.

I think we only got 1 guy that was there.

He was the one interviewed by the pool by a news team.

I'm glad they found him! It must have been a hell of a chase.

He was the militia leader and the planner of the attack. Make light of the man who was responsible for the deaths of four Americans if you wish.

He was captured and has doubtlessly provided a great deal of information about how the attack was carried out.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Gotcha, we can't hold the head of the department responsible, because too many things to do that. So we hold no one responsible.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: missed_gear

Read the Reports. They're linked above.

Or keep spewing the same nonsense.

You mean the Democrat's version....which mentions Trump all though it...

Oh that creditiable piece of work...

okm I'll give 2 plus two is 3.14168.........

Joke

mg

So, you're not going to deal with the facts, you're just going to give a partisan dismissal?

Why would we trust the Republicans and not the Democrats again? Did you explain that part?

The Republican report states the same things. Trey Gowdy stated the same things. Eight other reports state the same thing.

You've bored me.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

The reason the ambassador was THERE ...DUH.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Gotcha, we can't hold the head of the department responsible, because too many things to do that. So we hold no one responsible.

[x] [x] [x]

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
This is not the mud pit. If people want to get muddy, they should go there. If they want to relive their personal thoughts on the events of Benghazi, that is another thread, or they could just read the report. Or they could make the 74th bashing thread of the day.

Reading the article in the OP, I would think all of this is not what his family wanted.

After untold sums have been spent on on a seemingly unending investigation, when the facts have been known for several years, finally the investigation is finished. Hopefully our embassies and smaller installations such as the one where the attack took place will be properly funded in the future by Congress."
Untold sums?
How bout 15 mil for VACATIONS?
You brought this fact up.
How bout the COC AND SOS allot money to protect americans abroad.
Congress didt do this Hillary and Obama did.
Try to deflect and lie and "correct the record" all you like. All it shows is your alliegance to Hillary above any moral fibre.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

[x] [x] [x]

exactly

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: missed_gear

No, the link is to the republican version.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   
they ACTUALLY believe in the witch ,it's almost like they are POD people or something...

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Lot's of people are responsible for the Benghazi tragedy, not the least of which are the Republican thugs in Congress that refused to fund embassy security.

You had me agreeing with you until you went all partisan. Also the start of the fiscal year for the government is October. So september 2012's budget would have been from the Democrat controlled congress of 2011.

I'm not saying they were or weren't under funded. I don't know even where to begin tracking all that money.

The U.S. federal government's fiscal year begins on 1 October of the previous calendar year and ends on 30 September of the year with which it is numbered. Prior to 1976, the fiscal year began on 1 July and ended on 30 June.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   

After untold sums have been spent on on a seemingly unending investigation, when the facts have been known for several years, finally the investigation is finished. Hopefully our embassies and smaller installations such as the one where the attack took place will be properly funded in the future by Congress."
Untold sums?
Try to deflect and lie and "correct the record" all you like. All it shows is your alliegance to Hillary above any moral fibre.

Actually, I have no allegiance to Hillary. Do you visit ATS much?

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   

The link I provided above is to the Democratic report, as it actually provides details on the statements of the Secretary of Defense, etc.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

It's honestly not worth trying anymore.

There is no such thing as accountability when you are a Hilldog supporter.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   

It is partisan and not fact with zero creditibilty.

I will dismiss it as such.

From your quoted source:

And the final point I would make on this is, if this investigation doesn’t produce a bipartisan report, it will have been a complete failure. It will be a meaningless failure. Because if we don’t produce a bipartisan report at the end of the day, it will have no credibility.

--Adam Schiff

mg

edit on 30-6-2016 by missed_gear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Untold sums?

Actually, I have no allegiance to Hillary. Do you visit ATS much?

Now your just lying
Who wrote the whole "untold sums" bs?
You keep"correcting the record"
Hillary has latched on to failed foreign policy and will lose because of it, or did I miss where she said Obama was wrong?

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   

The link I provided above is to the Democratic report, as it actually provides details on the statements of the Secretary of Defense, etc.

Oh, I brought up the republican version, somehow. I was reading the recommendations section House Select Cection V recommendations

It has an addendum added by 4 republican senators who wanted extra whining time in besides the official report.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join