It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Travel...The way of life!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

They say we know about gifts people really have, I have seen many things in my life. The one gift of man is to time travel. All humans have this gift.

Six hours ago I was on Wayward 72 in the year 2231. Back in 2020 on Earth a war broke out. Earth was destroyed. A smart time traveler built Wayward 72 back in the year 2010. He knew the exact date of this horrible nuclear war.

As of Decmmber 3, 2016 this man sent thousands of people each day up to this man made planet Wayward 72.

Mans gift of time travel is bending time and space backward to go forward and bend space and time foreward to go backward. Don't worry we all have this gift.

I have returned to 2020 for one reason. I am going to die today. I will save the people from going to Wayward 72. I am going to kill this smart man who build this fake planet, he was the one to start the war so he could lock every human alive up in space and create a new race. A strong race for his greed.

I destroyed his mad chips and mega data programs, I was shot point blank. You may ask why I am here? I am a time traveler...

edit on 6 29 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6 29 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Only that its not Wayward 72..

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

Thanks friend. I enjoy your great writings!

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

"Temporal Prime Directive, not greed..

He built the other planet, cause, well, humanity might die.. There is no need for war, there is no need for hunger, there is no need for poverty.. Ive seen the other future and the empty promises you hear of a great wall,it means nothing but destruction or will you tell your kids;" We fought for your freedom? Look at your home a desert land, but you are free to do what you like! "

All men are born with sin. They cannot love, nature cursed them. Dont be fooled by lovely words, they just mirror the reflection of what they once knew called motherly love..

When you leave for Wayward 72, you might be going the wrong direction, mostly cause.. Its not for your heart to bare.."

The shadowy figure smiled and left, and the gun still pointing at him until he vanished into thin air..

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

Your a smart person who knows!

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12 glad the soul remains and returned to this very day...I could be wrong😃😍😄

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Your right, I never died I traveled to fix the point blank shot too!

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12what a relief, friend...😁 lots of crazy laughter and stuff..I might need a big fight to knock some sence into me, but...I still return to the past... several hundred years ago missed you friend.

top topics

join