It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda to lone-wolf terrorists: Target whites to avoid ‘hate crime’ label

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

So Al whatever thinks that Whites aren't a race and so it isn 't a race crime.

Just confirms what I believe that islamics do not fit into the West and will only cause murder and muddle.

I like the idea of Anglo Saxons being singled out - do they dash up, before detonating or shooting and ask if one is Anglo Saxon? Stupid individuals only give these kinds of commands to the gullible. What happens if they get a white convert?

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Maybe they're just worried that if they kill a bunch of say, Mexican Immigrants, a bit portion of the nutty population will just be happy rather than terrorized?

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

And by nutty population you mean white people?

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn
Maybe they're just worried that if they kill a bunch of say, Mexican Immigrants, a bit portion of the nutty population will just be happy rather than terrorized?

You would have thought that about gays, but most of us were properly horrified by it.

So I think your premise is invalid and a wee bit bigoted.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I decide that there are a lot of white Democrats, too. I think that the terrorists are going to be targeting both Republicans and Democrats, although they are going to be focused on whites. Thanks for the tip O.P.
edit on 30amThu, 30 Jun 2016 07:22:06 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
I decide that there are a lot of white Democrats, too. I think that the terrorists are going to be targeting both Republicans and Democrats, although they are going to be focused on whites. Thanks for the tip O.P.

And if they do target a predominantly liberal area, the same kind of hand-wringing will occur that we saw after 9/11.

Why did they attack New York? None of those people voted for Bush. Don't they know New Yorkers don't hate them? ...

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

The majority of the well-known ones are white, yes.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

My guess and its only a guess, is that AQ and ISIS know they have far more luck recruiting from the minority communities. So they don't want to target their likely allies.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

When I first read this, I had the same impression as you -- it struck me as something the current administration could have personally requested: Please don't attack all our special interests groups that we use to keep the people fighting each other! Attack our enemies -- White Christian Republicans!!!

But it does also make sense that terrorist groups cannot afford to have their terrorism dismissed as mere "hate crimes." They want and need and thrive off creating and instilling the maximum fear possible in the public. And it also occurs to me that terrorists wouldn't want their jihadists using holy jihad for personal revenge. That just dilutes the "real" purpose of terrorism. And I'm betting the terrorists sure don't want the world to know their jihadist was gay at all.

The takeaway for me though is that it's not "gay revenge shooter" vs "radical Islamist shooter"; it's about any borderline Muslim can go off the deep end for any reason and use jihad as their excuse for mass destruction and death. It's not either/or... it's BOTH!

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

In what world is anglo-saxon automatically synonymous with conservative and conservative with anglo-saxon? Are you really this crazy, or just trolling?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Why would a terrorist care about hate crime laws? Also targeting white people because they are white is a hate crime.

Anyways I am not buying a word of this. Political propaganda.

edit on 1-7-2016 by defiythelie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Honest to God, Gryph, really. As usual Fox spun the statement to involving a "hate crime". The NBC was closer with this quote

"We see, and Allah knows, that we avoid targeting places and crowds of the minorities," it said.

"So we see that targeting should be against the general places or the places where Anglo-Saxons are concentrated, as this sect of the American fabric is truly who leads American [sic] and it is the majority of the population there."

"Anglo-Saxons.... truly leads American [sic]"

So, it is NOT because of hate crimes but because the power structure of America is perceived as Anglo-Saxon.

"This is the first thing they have released in quite a while," Kohlmann said, "and it looks like they are trying to attract attention in a rather desperate way."

Yep. A bunch of losers desperate for attention. And people here ready to give it to them.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Wasnt the Orlando massacre carried out by a jilted gay lover ?
It had nothing to do with Muslims, white community or any other brand of a brand

All I see is people following what the media teaches them to believe

It was a love crime, now love is evil.

No , you are buying the media hookline. He called and declared allegiance to ISIS. This is a fact. The nonsense about him being gay, even if true, ony serves to muddy the waters. and what the fuxk is a love crime, anyway? What world am I living in?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join