It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda to lone-wolf terrorists: Target whites to avoid ‘hate crime’ label

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
To sum this up really short, and to the point. Al Qaeda wants lone wolf terrorists to target the lefts political opponents, Republicans. White,Straight people. Avoid any minorities, and wait til you get a load of their reasoning.

“Avoid targeting places and crowds where minorities are generally found,” the terror group tells its members in “Inspire guide: Orlando operation,” Fox News reported Monday. “[Target] areas where the Anglo-Saxon community is generally concentrated. This class of the American community is the majority and it is the one that is in the American leadership.”

Open season on Republicans!

Democrats ought to feel relieved. Right ?

Their logic, and I do use the term loosely because the government taking full responsibility ?

Just exactly WHAT are they reading, or watching ?

Something vastly different than I have.

Any how.

Jokers to the LEFT of me Clowns to the RIGHT of me.

What's a white,straight guy to do?

Fair, Balanced, and Unafraid.

I report YOU decide.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Wow.

Even terrorists are afraid of blowback?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Lol... AQ doesn't care about hate crimes. They care about killing people who may be leaders in the communities and business. Essentially, AQ comes off as racist if they think only white people fill these roles. And they want both Republicans and Democrats killed off, DUH!

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinke

It's more like they want it to be called terrorism and not hate crime and if it is against whites that's exactly how it'll be. I originally thought what you stated, but in a discussion with a friend determined this.

Terrorism, the word alone, causes more fear than hate crime.
edit on 29-6-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

These cowardly terrorists don't mind being called haters, killers, violent sub-human trash, but slap "xenophobe" on them and they go, "Whoa! Back up there!"

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Too bad for them it'd still be a hate crime.

Have you read the hate crime Laws, Neo?

Race is included. All races.

Sorry I forgot, you just "report".
Never mind.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
It sounds like they don't want to give the US government a chance to spin the attacks by calling them hate crimes instead of terrorism.

Officials tried hard to do this in Orlando. They tried to remove all mention of ISIS from the situation and spun things to make it look more like a crime against gays.

The terrorists want credit for their crimes, and they want to spread fear. That does not work if officials can obstruct the truth. By targeting whites, it is harder to spin into a hate crime.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I don't think their suicide guide is making the republican distinction - in fact it appears from the comment that the Anglo-Saxon community, male and female, left and right, gay and straight, Christian or Muslim or Jew or Buddhist is the target. As well as anyone else not mentioned that happens to be present.

I do find it funny that Al Queda is now concerning itself with political correctness to disassociate itself from the 'hate crimes' label, the precious snowflakes appear concerned about what others think about them - lol

"NO, we are terrorising terrorists committing terrorism, not hate"

edit on 29-6-2016 by Sublimecraft because: Al Queda, not ISIS

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
If, God forbid, it does happen, it will not be blamed on terrorists. We will see more rants about guns and anything else they can think of as a distraction, but it will not, for any reason, be because of terrorism. Look what they tried to do in Orlando.
"He was secretly gay and was getting revenge on an ex lover"
"He was gay and it drove him crazy because his religion tells him it's bad"
And above all..."GUNS!!!!"
How many excuses did we see, rather than it was a lone wolf attack by a terrorist who had claimed loyalty to ISIS? How much longer will the Left keep trying to convince us there are no terrorists, it's guns that are the problem? How much longer are some going to stay purposely ignorant and believe that?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Lol... AQ doesn't care about hate crimes. They care about killing people who may be leaders in the communities and business. Essentially, AQ comes off as racist if they think only white people fill these roles. And they want both Republicans and Democrats killed off, DUH!

What is it with you guys and ignoring what these people openly declare and coming up with your own imagined version of what they actually meant? It's the same with the Orlando shooting.

originally posted by: BlueAjah

The terrorists want credit for their crimes, and they want to spread fear. That does not work if officials can obstruct the truth. By targeting whites, it is harder to spin into a hate crime.

And what does this say about the left and their campaign to demonize even the color white?
edit on 29-6-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
so many whites lost in orlando

so sad

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
so many whites lost in orlando

so sad

www.washingtonpost.com... c1998b7a0_story.html

Outside, Wayne and Moore stood on a sidewalk and texted with a friend who was trapped in a bathroom.

“Our friend in the bathroom said Mateen had a racial thing,” Moore said. “He was saying, ‘I don’t have a problem with black people.’ ” Their friend said one woman in the bathroom initially escaped being shot by saying, “I’m black! Don’t shoot me.”

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

edit on 29-6-2016 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
What a silly made up article. And there are Adults who believe this? More propaganda to continue the right vs left, black vs white divisions in America.

SAD.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

mateem didn't ask party affiliation ?

What is your point even?
edit on 29-6-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

What is your point even?

turn on your sarcasm detector
edit on 29-6-2016 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Now2016
What a silly made up article. And there are Adults who believe this? More propaganda to continue the right vs left, black vs white divisions in America.

SAD.

Yep it is 'made up'.

Al Qaeda: Orlando Shooter Should Have Targeted Whites

A snarky public statement purportedly released by Inspire, the online magazine of Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula, says that by mowing down 49 people at a gay nightclub full of Latinos instead of setting his sights on a crowd of "Anglo-Saxons," Mateen muddled his message.

But hey don't let a little thing called TRUTH get in the way of anything.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Why target people who share their ideals?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

The common denominator in that image are the innocent humans, I do not see political, religious or sexual preferences in their faces, I see murdered innocents. It's that simple.

This dark force roaming the planet meting out terror and destruction HATES humans.

and their bullets and bombs to NOT discriminate when they're in action.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Al Qaeda: Orlando Shooter Should Have Targeted Whites

A snarky public statement purportedly released by Inspire, the online magazine of Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula, says that by mowing down 49 people at a gay nightclub full of Latinos instead of setting his sights on a crowd of "Anglo-Saxons," Mateen muddled his message.

But hey don't let a little thing called TRUTH get in the way of anything.

Oh please forgive my ignorance, it must be the TRUTH because it comes from the NBC, the home of Brian Williams.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join