It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Orlando sacirifce in preparation for the BRexit vote

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: TerryDon79

How can seven planets exist if there isn't 7 planets?

There has to be a planet. A planet is a form, usually an orb or sphere.
I never said there wasn't 7 planets. I said there weren't humans around to assign a number to the amount of planets there are.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

There are 8 planets. In binary that's 1,000.
Your computer thinks there are 1,000 planets!

edit on 6/29/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

There are 8 planets. In binary that's 1,000.
Your computer thinks there are 1,000 planets!

Wow thanks professor!

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Without a material world there is nothing therefor there is nothing to count.

They require form.

FACT

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Hey! You got one right.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

They require form.

FACT

The material world doesn't need humans to exist. It done quite well before we turned up. I wonder how many Suns there were before we oozed into existence? Would it have been 1?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I watched the video. I understand gematria though I'm not well studied in it. I understand ritual sacrifice, numerology and astrology. I do believe the underlying nature of this universe is mathematical but I could not explain it well in mundane terms.

"Is the answer to life, the universe and everything 37?" New Scientist

I never subscribed so I don't know what's in the whole article but the title and lead-in are surely intriguing.

Pulse. Number of dead reported - 49 (4+9 = 13, a number repeatedly showing up in reported number of killings over the years or a number which can be reduced to 13.) The number 13 is a power number for the Illuminati.

I don't think the Pulse massacre is related to Brexit.

I think it has to do with promoting the "value" and theme of Pulse.

World Pulse

Pulse Evolution (look at where it's based!!!) (Edit: a hologram Michael Jackson video is on their home page.)

Catholic Global Pulse Magazine

United Nations Global Pulse

Doing a search on Pulse is quite eye-opening.

I am currently waiting to see if the final total of reported dead in the latest Turkey massacre at the airport, it was 41 the last time I looked, will increase and to what number. Will it end up being reported as 49?

Your OP is such a massive subject and I've only included a small number of items but I do understand where you're coming from.

For what it's worth!!!

edit on 29-6-2016 by tweetie because: added a comment

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Can you explain why certain words have certain numbers attached to them? I mean an actual break down of the system and not "just coz".

Letters are assigned numerical values like this

A=1
B=2
C=3
D=4
E=5
F=6
G=7
H=8
I=9
J=10

Other languages like Arabic, Greek and Hebrew also have numbers for their letters as well

So lets take the name or word BADE

That would be
B=2
A=1
D=4
E=5

=12.... Now you take this as 10 and 2

Look up what letter is 10=J and look up what letter is 2=B. That would be J and B

you get the STEM word JB

Then you get an American lexicon and look up what the word stem or root JB MEANS. It might have many meanings. Also you could look up BJ and get other meanings

and that is the secret meaning( cipher) of BADE

edit on 29-6-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Thanks

It also confirms my point that you can use words from multiple languages to get a "fit" to whatever you want.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
onequestion

No one wants to believe in the Occult Elite, its too scary. I know it terrifies the holy living ish out of me. I force myself to investigate, to turn over as many rocks as I can regardless of what slimy, vile creatures lie beneath.

The Occult Elite crave our blood (they're not entirely human) for a number of reasons but blood sacrifice is a big one. Fear, uncertainty, ecstasy and pain are their favorite emotions because of the vibrations they produce.

You just don't know how their magic works. And don't kid yourself it IS magic just not as you (generally speaking) understand it. This is real magic. Demon (low vibration entities) summoning, blood drinking, cannibalism...

It's not an easy concept to comprehend or one that most people care to research properly.

I have felt since 2am that fateful night that the Orlando massacre was an occult ritual. For what reason(s) exactly I can't fathom but as far as the mundane is concerned, just look at the aftermath of the attack. Totalitarian Tiptoe at it's finest.

I'm convinced this horrible tragedy has occult tethers.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

What do you feel about Sandy Hook and the 20 little children that were killed? What do your vibes tell you that was all about?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Thanks

It also confirms my point that you can use words from multiple languages to get a "fit" to whatever you want.

That’s really not necessarily the case

You are restricted by whatever the numerical value is to a particular letter

Take the Arabic name Zakariyya for instance

Here are the consonants you choose to count...THE VOWELS ARENT LETTERS BY THE Arabic grammar rules
Z=7
K-20
R=200
Y=10
Y=10

It equals 247

The Arabic root word is RMZ---200=R 40==M 7=Z

It means sign or indication or wink

Zakariyya or the Hebrew Zachariah in the Bible was given a sign from God

Believe me, its pretty accurate

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

The Magic Number 7: Brexit Collapse Falls Exactly on Shemitah Date

Remember a while back that IMF lady told us about the magic number 7

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I will never forget that little numerology lesson she gave to her knowing audience!! That was amazing to see publicized in my perspective.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
From the bottom of my heart

God help us all

We really need it!

We should use the occult, the positive side of it, as well and thereby gain an edge on these elite. Occult just means secret

Positive occultism, Forms of Buddhism, Sufism, Mystic Christianity, Gnosticism, Yoga
Martial Arts,

Not magic

The magic of love and brotherhood

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

I will never forget that little numerology lesson she gave to her knowing audience!! That was amazing to see publicized in my perspective.

A couple of points:

Another thing is that if my memory serves, the ISIS madness came on the world not far after that.

I would bet that if one studies it one would find ISIS connection to her number 7

We all wondered at the time what the hell she was talking about. Maybe now we know?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

We all wondered at the time what the hell she was talking about. Maybe now we know?
What was she talking about and what difference does it make? After the fact.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

What was she talking about and what difference does it make? After the fact.

Maybe nothing

OR

The fact isn't here yet...its multiplying

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
7*2=14=5?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
queenofswords

I don't know.

The Occult Elite are sick and they love recruiting sick people to help them accomplish their long enduring and wholly nefarious agenda.

I believe (and it's just my opinion based on the research I've done) that it was an intentional act of child sacrifice. A ritual. Again, to what ends I don't know but they aren't good. Also, as in Orlando, it was used to further political agendas, in other words, Totalitarian Tiptoe, Problem, Reaction, Solution.

The involvement of the Occult Elite does not excuse the evil perpetrated by the individual psychopaths that are committing these atrocities either.

I just believe that they have a much larger purpose in the "Grand Work" of the Occult Elite.

That's my opinion. I can't shake the feeling you were trying to bait me though. Probably just my paranoia *tightens strap on tinfoil hat* speaking though.

But this thread is about Orlando and Sandy Hook is a sensitive subject on this site, with good reason.
edit on Cpm11Wednesday1520164630Wed, 29 Jun 2016 23:15:46 -05002016 by CagliostroTheGreat because: FNORD

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join