It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Orlando sacirifce in preparation for the BRexit vote

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

No one wants to believe in the Occult Elite, its too scary. I know it terrifies the holy living ish out of me. I force myself to investigate, to turn over as many rocks as I can regardless of what slimy, vile creatures lie beneath.

I find it empowering to know they are so weak and fragile and that they rely on these things to empower themselves instead of reliance on the ultimate intelligent force of the universe, the guiding light.

I have felt since 2am that fateful night that the Orlando massacre was an occult ritual. For what reason(s) exactly I can't fathom but as far as the mundane is concerned, just look at the aftermath of the attack. Totalitarian Tiptoe at it's finest.

When I heard the witness testimony about the phone calls and thinking there were snipers watching I knew it was his handlers and it was another MK project.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
From the bottom of my heart

God help us all

We really need it!

We should use the occult, the positive side of it, as well and thereby gain an edge on these elite. Occult just means secret

Positive occultism, Forms of Buddhism, Sufism, Mystic Christianity, Gnosticism, Yoga
Martial Arts,

Not magic

The magic of love and brotherhood

Thanks for you input.

Yes, positive occult. Ego death, selflessness, open but not influenced mind, space exploration, art, chemistry and positive ritual (celebration not magck).

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie
a reply to: onequestion

"Is the answer to life, the universe and everything 37?" New Scientist

I never subscribed so I don't know what's in the whole article but the title and lead-in are surely intriguing.

So this is interesting.

I used to see 37 all the time. Way beyond coincidence.

So much so that I made a thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for confirmation that the universe was talking to me...

edit on 30-6-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Coincidences do not exist.

It's all math, it's all geometry nothing happens on accident.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
That is bada$$ OQ.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
That is bada$$ OQ.

If you can scroll back a few pages and read my responses about math.

It's really what the mystery schools are about. Geometry, math and language as tools for creation.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

This subject really does blow my mind.....ive felt that there is something to this for a long time. I just kind of forgot I guess.

edit on 30-6-2016 by GoShredAK because: stupid phone

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I will definitely check it out. Thanks for the heads up. Good thread too.✌

ETA: The 37 thing is really getting to me. I mean that number was basically chasing me at one point. It was so weird.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: tweetie

Pulse. Number of dead reported - 49 (4+9 = 13, a number repeatedly showing up in reported number of killings over the years or a number which can be reduced to 13.) The number 13 is a power number for the Illuminati.

Yes 13 is a power number, a number of creation and sacrifice as is referenced in the bible.

Sacrifice is always done with the intent of creation. Think Kali.

Your OP is such a massive subject and I've only included a small number of items but I do understand where you're coming from. For what it's worth!!!

Does Kali sacrifice or does she just destroy? Think about it. A human being may sacrifice an animal to Kali if they wish, but it is no sacrifice for Kali to destroy a human being. Quite the opposite.

Now how is the shooting at Pulse a sacrifice? Did the elite sacrifice the clubbers there? What was the price to them? It was no sacrifice. There's something wrong with your reasoning.

Obviously this obsession with sacrifice comes from very ancient times, from killing and burning animals to offer them to the gods. But the whole point of it was to burn a valuable animal that could otherwise have been eaten. That's what 'sacrifice' means, giving something up. What did the elite give up by having these people killed?

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MorganMorgan

Change, Power, Creation, Preservation, and Destruction.

Kali.

Destruction/ sacrifice were playing with the lexicon at this point.

Obviously this obsession with sacrifice comes from very ancient times, from killing and burning animals to offer them to the gods. But the whole point of it was to burn a valuable animal that could otherwise have been eaten. That's what 'sacrifice' means, giving something up. What did the elite give up by having these people killed?

Depends on the order or group's practice and pantheon.

edit on 6/30/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Cool!! I like your thread. Number synchronicity is really interesting stuff. I wonder why you don't see it anymore, like you used to anyway.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Cool!! I like your thread. Number synchronicity is really interesting stuff. I wonder why you don't see it anymore, like you used to anyway.

Being connected is an ongoing process that requires constant work.

You don't just get it and keep it it's something you have to continuously work like jiu jitsu.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
This thread has some meat on its bones even after the Skeptic Tank got a hold of it and tore it a new one.

Let me start off by saying my comments do not in fact reflect a belief in numerology or majik just me making an organized speculation.

The belief in majik or systems of influence if you will is based on something. There must be some perceived results that occur that promote the continued practice by those who prescribe to it. So I was exploring this and drawing together a vast number of connecting ideas and beliefs and that converged into what I am about to share. Keep in mind that it does not matter if you or I believe in the power of the practice, if there is an international group of people who DO believe in it and use it to guide and spread their influence then its important to understand.

Advertising is Majik.
Majik is often defined as the performance of rituals or speaking of words to influence at a distance the behavior of others and through this obtain ones will.
Well boys and girls thats what Advertising does.
So how does it work?
We watch or hear an advertisement and the goal of that ad is to build a mental picture and evoke an emotional response. It is intended that the emotional response will influence the actions of the person targeted by the ad.
Language evokes responses.
Words have power right?
Now really there is nothing unscientific about what I just wrote, its fairly mundane actually.
Mundane except that the same principles can be used to influence people on a large scale. Political will can be achieved if you get enough mass. We dont call that majik, we call it propaganda but its the same thing.

So we have these well proven concepts but lets dig a little deeper and look at some of the mechanics of how they work.
To learn a word we associate it with a thought. As we grow older we expand our ability to grasp abstract thoughts so our vocabulary expands. However we never outgrow the most basic of animal instincts and the words that we associate with the emotions that are attached to those instincts. For example the fight or flight response is tied to specific words in people. When they hear those words they experience however small a fight or flight response. Their conscience mind will assess the situation and realize that nothing is wrong and suppress the response but it will occur and it will leave an impression.
The problem for those wishing to exert their will on others is that the programing of those words to responses is a personal and individual process. So in order to facilitate programing they have to somehow generate a shared experience. Something happens and we all watch it and they re-enforce the response that we are supposed to have via mass media and social media. Now that you have your program when they mention the key words associated with that event you will experience that same emotional response.
Now Numerology ties into this because thats how they determine the keywords that will be used in generating the program. The idea is that the words reduce down to a basic state and that state ties to the emotional response they are looking for.

So why do they need you to experience that response?

Well this goes outside of the OP but bear with me.
The earth is crisscrossed with what are commonly called "Lay lines" but are more accurately called Telluric currents. Telluric currents are real they are essentially geomagnetic currents in the earth (nothing magical about them). So the theory goes that if you are at a specific location where these currents converge you can perform a ritual that will charge up the lines. That charge will travel to some coupled location and discharge and through this discharge you will acheive your desired will.

SO you get a large number of people to experience a powerful negative response and channel that into the current. Then it will travel to the target of your ritual and discharge to get your results.
I suspect the need for a large negative charge is to acheive a positive discharge.

Now again I am not saying I believe this but I think it is the basis for the belief of people putting it into practice.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Dragoon01

SO you get a large number of people to experience a powerful negative response and channel that into the current. Then it will travel to the target of your ritual and discharge to get your results. I suspect the need for a large negative charge is to acheive a positive discharge.

Amazing observation and yes there is more to the story for sure. Yes an act of destruction is used to manifest an act of creation, it's a universal constant. An action has an equal and opposite reaction. The manipulation of these forces is what they practice.

Ask yourself, is it placebo or is it real and what's the difference because it's working either way?

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Dragoon01

Your organized speculation is very astute and on target. It is ancient occult knowledge.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
One thing is for sure never is a superclass person a victim of any of these terror attacks.

And I can only think of two people…two women--who were somewhat celebrities: Gaby Gifford and the Solicitor Generals wife, Barbara Olsen on flight 77 on 911.

Many celebrities on 911 were warned, the Mayor of San Francisco, Willie Brown and many military and government people were told don’t travel that day.

So we the little guys are the sacrificial lambs for whoever is doing this terrorism

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Thanks for checking it out

I have been wondering why I don't see it anymore.

I'm can't figure out why and I'm not sure if its a good thing or a bad thing?

Maybe I'm just not as tuned in as I used to be.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Being connected is an ongoing process that requires constant work.

You don't just get it and keep it it's something you have to continuously work like jiu jitsu.

That actually makes a lot of sense.

I've become a little bit jaded and stopped thinking on a spiritual level. I kind of gave up on all that stuff.

That and I went through a hellish struggle with different addictions and withdrawals.

I'm sure I can get back in tune again. Especially since I'm doing much better in life, mentally anyway.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MorganMorgan

A thought which may or may not make sense to the way you are looking at sacrificial ritual:

U.S. citizens, for example, are considered to be the property of the U.S. Corporation (that's a whole other subject deeply explored by others such as Jordan Maxwell). The elite sacrifice the lives of some of their property (what they are giving up) in order to get what they want via black magick blood rituals.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I might be wrong, but to my naked eye Orlando - London looks parallel to Easter Island - Giza.
Otherwise I am not big fan of Gematria, it started to slack after Hebrew.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join