It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Orlando sacirifce in preparation for the BRexit vote

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Willtell
7*2=14=5?

Funny you mention 14, just tonight I had a 14 issue

But its not important.

What’s the rap on your equation?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I was trying to figure out what number is the letter n

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

7*2=14=5?

But its not important.

You said multiply so I multiplied 7 by 2 and added the digits. Isn't that how it works? Did I do it wrong?

edit on 6/29/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

7*2=14=5?

But its not important.

You said multiply so I multiplied 7 by 2 and added the digits. Isn't that how it works? Did I do it wrong?

Well we got a minor synchronicity because as I said just tonight I was trying to get the number of the letter n and its 14.

Osama bin Laden has two n’s in his name and I was trying to get the place # where those n are

Its 8 and 13= 21 plus 5 his first name

So we get 5:21 right

Building 7 fell down at 5: 21 PM ON 911

Bush was reading The Pet Goat story to the kids for 7 minutes while the Pentagon was being hit

of course if you add those two n's in Osama's name to Pet Goat you have an anagram for the PENTAGON

and the whole thing predicts building 7 going down 7 hours later at 5: 21 pm

Ill leave it at that for now

edit on 29-6-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

and the whole thing predicts building 7 going down 7 hours later
So....somebody knew that Bush was going to be reading The Pet Goat to the kids that day and they knew it would be 7 minutes before he was told of the attacks? Awesome timing.

Crap. We may as well just kill ourselves.

Or is that that anytime any particular digits add up to 7, it's big? Is it a plan? Is it a prediction? How do we know when a 7 matters? There are 7s everywhere! And 1s and 2s and 3s and 4s and 5s and 6s and 8s and 9s.

So, so, very silly.

edit on 6/29/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Dude, I don't want to freak you out, but you have a 7 in your star count. Just try to relax, everything is gonna be ok.

Edit: Well when I first posted the comment, you had a 7 in your star count. It seems to have vanished.
edit on 30-6-2016 by Autorico because: I'm confused

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

When I said 7 is multiplying I meant that it’s an ongoing thing that goes back to and before 911

Its good you think its silly...it s the safe way

Its called being encoded. Events are encoded in other events...

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

So if everything is this geometry/golden ratio/maths/whatever. Why are the 2 (two) different numerical values for the word "freemasonic" (54 and 63)?

Surely if this thing was solid, there should be just the one numerical value?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

So if everything is this geometry/golden ratio/maths/whatever. Why are the 2 (two) different numerical values for the word "freemasonic" (54 and 63)?

I don’t really know why that has two different numbers.

Maybe the numbers are relating freemasonic to two different numerical language systems: such as one might be Greek and the other Hebrew.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

I don’t really know why that has two different numbers.

Maybe the numbers are relating freemasonic to two different numerical language systems: such as one might be Greek and the other Hebrew.

And why would it need to use more than one language system if it was a solid system?

My point still stands that the numbers can be changed by using a different language. Therefore, the numerical value of a word can be changed to "fit" to whatever it is they want it to fit to.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Why are any of you bothering with this unless you're one of the five conspiracy theorists remaining, according to the "high and mighty" (read: condescending) OP?

As for the subject matter, really, REALLY loose connection you're making, gematria notwithstanding. I didn't see anything here connecting Brexit to the Pulse shooting. One happened before the other, and some numerology looks sinister to you? Weak sauce.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Why are any of you bothering with this unless you're one of the five conspiracy theorists remaining, according to the "high and mighty" (read: condescending) OP?

As for the subject matter, really, REALLY loose connection you're making, gematria notwithstanding. I didn't see anything here connecting Brexit to the Pulse shooting. One happened before the other, and some numerology looks sinister to you? Weak sauce.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Well this thread conversation was interesting...

IF... There was any connection to the Pulse shooting and the Brexit, I only think it would have something to do with the powers that be trying to instil more fear into the UK population regarding terrorism, and that there is more chance of "safety" in being a cohesive unit in the EU with strong ties to the US.

That is the only connection I can make but it is pure hypothesis. I don't know much about all the sacrifices and numbers stuff OP, so I am sorry I can't really chime in.

All my opinion by the way. I also don't think there is a connection between the 2. Surely if they wanted to do something like that they would have done it in Europe? Meh, I don't know.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
The five conspiracy theorist left here

Hook, line & sinker.

S&F

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: essentialtremors

Just another coincidence right?

Ritual sacrifice and boom Brexit all of a sudden.

Nothing to look at folks.

Lol what ritual sacrifice?

You attack others, virtually the entire membership of ATS, and then when someone shows interest in your thread and asks for some more detail on what you posted because they found it interesting, you refuse to help them.

Everytime something happens some people start up with the numerology crap.

There's plenty of conspiracy theorists left especially on ATS. The problem is that it's become more popular and actual conspiracy theories are buried and snuffed out by crap like this thread where the OP refuses to help people understand what he's talking about, as wel as nonsense of other kinds.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   

I never made that connection but you could be right about the timing of the entrance of ISIS. I tried to find cross reference in my memory but couldn't find any. I'll do some searching on that at some point today.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

when he first talks of the connection with "51" and then randomly connects that with Area 51, as if it was on purpose!!?

Area 51 is called as much because that is the grid reference number on the map where it is, I don't think they picked the location of the base , based on numerology and other such things.

They chose it due to its location and potential for a runway and facilities that are out of the way. Seeing as though this guy chooses to connect seemingly normal things to back up his claims is just bizarre and i stop watching this after that part..

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79
The reason for the differences in gematria values are there are multiple forms of gematria such as Hebrew gematria and English gematria

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
queenofswords

I don't know.

The Occult Elite are sick and they love recruiting sick people to help them accomplish their long enduring and wholly nefarious agenda.

I believe (and it's just my opinion based on the research I've done) that it was an intentional act of child sacrifice. A ritual. Again, to what ends I don't know but they aren't good. Also, as in Orlando, it was used to further political agendas, in other words, Totalitarian Tiptoe, Problem, Reaction, Solution.

The involvement of the Occult Elite does not excuse the evil perpetrated by the individual psychopaths that are committing these atrocities either.

I just believe that they have a much larger purpose in the "Grand Work" of the Occult Elite.

That's my opinion. I can't shake the feeling you were trying to bait me though. Probably just my paranoia *tightens strap on tinfoil hat* speaking though.

But this thread is about Orlando and Sandy Hook is a sensitive subject on this site, with good reason.

I can assure you I was not baiting you. Thanks for your response. I was serious about the three names I mentioned in my previous post, and I can't help but think ritualistic sacrifice myself. But, you're right. For some reason, SH is not allowed to be brought up and discussed anymore. I think that is because the rabid arguers show up and derail any speculative discussions that might open a can of worms to be examined more closely.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

Pulse. Number of dead reported - 49 (4+9 = 13, a number repeatedly showing up in reported number of killings over the years or a number which can be reduced to 13.) The number 13 is a power number for the Illuminati.

Yes 13 is a power number, a number of creation and sacrifice as is referenced in the bible.

Sacrifice is always done with the intent of creation. Think Kali.

Your OP is such a massive subject and I've only included a small number of items but I do understand where you're coming from. For what it's worth!!!

Thank you, the CNN squak boxes wouldn't understand.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join