It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aide said Clinton didn't want emails accessible to 'anybody'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
The Judicial Watch Q&A sessions continued with the interview of Hillary confidant Huma Abedin.

Huma stated that Hillary insisted that none of her emails on her private computer system be "seen" by anybody !!! (no wonder Hillary was hiding her emails for almost 2 years !!), and what about all the classified material ?

Huma made some other interesting statements as well. Some in detail.

One was about Hillary using a personal email account while she was a U.S. Senator. Nobody knows anything about that one yet apparently.

Read through and post up some highlights at will.

Aide said Clinton didn't want emails accessible to 'anybody'

Longtime Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin said in a legal proceeding that Clinton did not want the State Department emails that she sent and received on her private computer server to be accessible to "anybody," according to transcripts released Wednesday. Her comments provided new insights into the highly unusual decision by the presumptive Democratic presidential candidate to operate a private email server in her basement to conduct government business as secretary of state.

Abedin also said under oath that she was not aware whether Clinton personally deleted any emails during her tenure as secretary.

Clinton’s Private E-Mail Use Said to Frustrate Top Aide Huma Abedin

She said she saw the decision by Clinton, who like many lawmakers also used a private e-mail while in the Senate, to use a private address as the top U.S. diplomat as a continuation of "what she was doing before she arrived at the State Department."

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Surprised she said that. Opens things up for the FOIA lawsuits. She had no intent of complying.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

I wonder if Huma has any political aspirations. Sure she is well aware Hillary is a fraud as well as Bil and her own husband so it can't be that hard.

Maybe she quits and joins Trump's team and spills the beans then runs for senate.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

I wonder if Huma has any political aspirations. Sure she is well aware Hillary is a fraud as well as Bil and her own husband so it can't be that hard.

Maybe she quits and joins Trump's team and spills the beans then runs for senate.

Might as well keep the moles and sleeper cells active eh. Turn the trick on Hillary and maybe become almost above reproach. That would certainly open a lot of doors.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
If she did that she could totally get elected. Much better than being a minion for someone else for sure. I'd vote for her.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
How easily someone wins your vote.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

If she told the truth not that hard. Pagliano over 100X pleaded the 5th. Cheryl Mills also refused to answer any questions. At least she answered one.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   

I like the way you think.

I think she spilled just enough to keep the attention focused on Hillary ... and not on her.

Abedin is compromised. I'm surprised Hillary didn't just have her bumped off (sort'a like the birth certificate clerk in Hawaii). Maybe Abedin was too high profile for that. Anyway ... her time with Hillary is most likely over. She's lucky to have survived.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

If she told the truth not that hard. Pagliano over 100X pleaded the 5th. Cheryl Mills also refused to answer any questions. At least she answered one.

I just posted Pagliano's reenactment of his deposition.

lol, it's a doozy.

here is a link if anyone is interested.
emails on film

Sorry to divert a bit Xuenchen.

I can't wait till hers comes out.

top topics

join