It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RedState Report: Why is the Donald Trump Campaign Committing CampFaign Finance Felonies?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Not with this one. It is the difference in the email that I see. I got those emails. It had a different FROM name which was actually his son. I worked in computer forensics sometimes trying to track down internal issues or pay issues for companies and one of the things you look for is a simple mistake. That is what I saw.

In the end, if he did do it, so be it. I am not happy but also do not want to simply chalk it up to a sophmore mistake. If they were sent out and he looks dumb I would expect to hear "YOU"RE FIRED" from midtown Manhattan in Florida...

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
In fact, I got a message from Donald today about 20 minutes ago in my inbox. FROM Donald J Trump.

You see, it was a 4 email blast. One son, then the next and then Donald. Mannafort also had a totally separate one.

I guess i have to go contribute again...

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Um, Trump changed this after he won the primary. The other piece of the claim was he could not be bought. How is that even true if he only self-funded the primary? Its not, he backtracked and his sheeple bought it up.
edit on 30-6-2016 by blargo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Gryphon66

Not with this one. It is the difference in the email that I see. I got those emails. It had a different FROM name which was actually his son. I worked in computer forensics sometimes trying to track down internal issues or pay issues for companies and one of the things you look for is a simple mistake. That is what I saw.

In the end, if he did do it, so be it. I am not happy but also do not want to simply chalk it up to a sophmore mistake. If they were sent out and he looks dumb I would expect to hear "YOU"RE FIRED" from midtown Manhattan in Florida...

I'ts simply the display header setting. Different email clients will show different information in the header. For instance a PC client shows different usually then a webmail one. Now if you look closely you'll see it says: Donald J. Trump, notice the comma? Jr simply got cut off. A comma siginfies "next" to the client, meaning it expects another name. Or perhaps the Jr. was too many characters to display. You'll also notice that this is a screen shot from a mobile phone. Go open up an email on your phone. Does it display the full email addy or just the name? Mobile email clients nearly always do this because there isn't alot of screen real-estate to waste. That's my 2cents

better email pic
edit on 30-6-2016 by Connector because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: blargo

If the MSM is saying he is not raising money then how is he a sellout? He has refused money from quite a few people. Billionaries. He does not need it. Hillary is spending all of this money and when there is no change in the polls people will stop contributing and THEN Trump can go to his friends like PIckens and a few LAs Vegas developers and get cash needed to seal the deal.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Connector
I'ts simply the display header setting.

Seems to be! In her reply, MP McGarry replies, "Dear Donald J. Trump Jr."

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

If the MSM is saying he is not raising money then how is he a sellout? He has refused money from quite a few people. Billionaries. He does not need it. Hillary is spending all of this money and when there is no change in the polls people will stop contributing and THEN Trump can go to his friends like PIckens and a few LAs Vegas developers and get cash needed to seal the deal.

Um, he is trying to raise money frantically. The MSM is saying he is trying to raise money fast. So far the FEC is reporting that through May he has not. There are Facebook ads asking for money, there are the emails that were sent to foreign MP's asking for money. The guy you says does not need it is begging for it now. Every which way he can. Do you want to know why? The next FEC report for June will be released on July 20th, right in the middle of the GOP convention. What happens if that report is as bad as May's? That is why he is so frantic now. If that report comes back that his campaign is still broke there could be a revolt at the convention.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Well they made 3 mil yesterday from 48,000 donations not counting online donations. By they I mean the Trump campaign.
edit on 30-6-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

Well they made 3 mil yesterday from 48,000 donations not counting online donations. By they I mean the Trump campaign.

We will see come July 20th. I do not believe anything out of the Trump Campaign.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Heh pick who you believe as it suits your needs/agenda.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Heh pick who you believe as it suits your needs/agenda.

Apparently Trump needs to take your advice as well. If the GOP decides not to support him; he's SOL.

He has some serious fence mending to do and it's getting late.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I'm not particularly worried. SOL though?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

It's so clueless, you know? I can see him email blasting the Republican party members, but... foreign parliaments? You've got to wonder what was going on in their minds.

Or there's a bit of a team effort happening on the far right - internationally

It's a numbers game - like cold calling

He's not a politician and he and his crew seem to be winging it. Maybe this really is just as clueless as it looks - and also is exactly what it looks like to boot

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I haven't read the whole thread, but maybe someone could answer this for me. Forget Trump for a moment. As someone said, if he did something wrong he should be punished.

The "Clinton Foundation" is helping Hillary Clinton with her campaign through (as far as I know) actions and money. That foundation takes money from foreign governments. So if Trump is guilty of this...isn't Hillary just as guilty?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

I don't think so, but maybe.

It is illegal to solicit foreign nationals for a campaign money laws are clear about that.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
I haven't read the whole thread, but maybe someone could answer this for me. Forget Trump for a moment. As someone said, if he did something wrong he should be punished.

The "Clinton Foundation" is helping Hillary Clinton with her campaign through (as far as I know) actions and money. That foundation takes money from foreign governments. So if Trump is guilty of this...isn't Hillary just as guilty?

You could look at her foundation income statements for yourself: www.clintonfoundation.org...

And look at her FEC filings: docquery.fec.gov...

You can also look at the reports of the Trump Foundation ... but finding the kind of open documentation for his foundations similar to the ones for Hillary is very difficult.

His FEC filings are here: docquery.fec.gov...

As much of a pain as it is, with all the political vitrol and accusations flying around,I suggest that you look up each of these yourself and don't rely on others' reports.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: blargo
Um, Trump changed this after he won the primary. The other piece of the claim was he could not be bought. How is that even true if he only self-funded the primary? Its not, he backtracked and his sheeple bought it up.

How is individual donations which is limited to 2500 going to buy a man worth millions? This is just a silly argument by people and he has already put more of his money on the line than any candidate in history.

But want to argue about being bought did you see thr donations made to Hillary one even from thr Canadian government. That one was for the keystone pipeline and getting that pushed through. Just makes you wonder what saudi arabia wanted??

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

If donald wants donations they can get them it's not an issue. He has a 100 million credit line if he asks.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

It appears, that even though Trump was warned at the end of June, he's still, illegally soliciting foreign donations...

Despite FEC Complaint, Trump Campaign Continues to Solicit Illegal Foreign Money

Foreign members of parliament from the United Kingdom and Australia confirmed to The Hill that they received fundraising solicitations from the Trump campaign as recently as July 12 — two weeks after a widely publicized FEC complaint issued on June 29 by non-partisan watchdogs Democracy 21 and the Campaign Legal Center.
"Neither [Trump's] sons nor anyone else has answered my questions about how they acquired my email nor why they were asking for financial support that I suppose to be illegal for [Trump] to accept," Bottomley told The Hill in an email.
Larry Noble, the general counsel at the Campaign Legal Center, said the Trump campaign's foreign solicitations are "really outrageous."

"It is a serious violation of federal law to solicit political contributions from foreign nationals," he said.

Not to mention that Trump SAID he had forgiven the money he loaned to his campaign, but there's absolutely NO sign that this is true. We should learn in the next few days if he actually did fund his own primary campaign, as he claims, or if the unsuspecting people who support him will end up paying for it.

There's a lot of tricky financial stuff going on in Trump's campaign... But this kind of that's been going on for decades now...

Art of the Spin: Trump Bankers Question his Portrayal of Financial Comeback

It was, the real estate developer admits in his 1997 book “The Art of the Comeback,” the darkest period of his professional life. In his telling, it’s a story of redemption, of resilience, and proof of his exceptional negotiating skills and shrewd thinking.

Six people who participated in the loan workout negotiations have a different recollection, raising questions about a key part of the personal narrative that many of Trump’s supporters have found compelling as he campaigns to be the next president of the United States on Nov. 8. On the campaign trail he has portrayed himself as a survivor and a master negotiator.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Do we want a man who has stated, outright, that he has committed multiple counts of bribery and campaign fraud?

I mean, since suddenly, we hold our politicians to such high standards of ethics and morality?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join