It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RedState Report: Why is the Donald Trump Campaign Committing CampFaign Finance Felonies?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I'd like to think that I'm not a typical supporter of a candidate.

Hillary could eat living babies and kill gay dancers in an Orlando nightclub and the left would find a way to defend her.

Me?

If Trump is guilty, fry him.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Haha touché

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

If it's true then it needs to be investigated. However, I clicked the link and the only e-mail I saw was the response to the alleged initial e-mail?

Also, did anyone respond to the alleged initial e-mail with a donation?

I know people will want to hide behind the "Oh, there just going to point to Hillary doing X, Y, Z" but is that actually wrong to do? Isn't that how we compare people (candidates or otherwise)? Although I don't put any weight into polls, I understand the questions asked....

Who is stronger on Defense?

Who is better for the Economy?

Who is better for Education?

So, hypothetically, lets say this story is 100% accurate. Then by default, wouldn't it be logical for someone to say, "Hey, Trump is up to something here that stinks and might be against the law. Hillary wouldn't do this, would she?" Enter the Clinton Foundation and..... yeah..... ya know.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Wait...Wait...Wait....there is an explanation.

You see, these were generated by Hillary staffers in China, routed through her new personal server in Qatar and sent to the Scots.

and where is the actual content of the email? I could not see it.

edit on 06pm30pmf0000002016-06-29T21:42:22-05:000922 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on 06pm30pmf0000002016-06-29T21:44:56-05:000956 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Both candidates are operating illegally, goes without saying laws are being bent an ignored.

On the bright side Trump didn't solicit any source from the Middle East!!
ROFL!!!

Could be worse, I suppose.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
On second thought, if this is what you want to talk about. A couple hundred emails that could have just come from a PAC or someone thought it was funny to Spam them.

Me...I think I want to know what Bill and the AG talked about on Monday.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
On second thought, if this is what you want to talk about. A couple hundred emails that could have just come from a PAC or someone thought it was funny to Spam them.

Me...I think I want to know what Bill and the AG talked about on Monday.

Could be Hillary Campaign operatives infiltrated the Trump Campaign.

Or, maybe operatives hacked into Trump's system !!

Could be jealous IRS employees too.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

and where is the actual content of the email? I could not see it.

All you had to do was click on the link I provided.

Here it is again. Try and keep up....

www.scotsman.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Could be Trump actually has to get elected first.

After all His loss was guaranteed.

So it makes me wonder why his critics are working over time to discredit him.

Are they THAT scerred?
edit on 29-6-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Something I've wondered about for the past year

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Yes an outdated mailing list.

And he only started looking for donations last month.

He needs to update those lists weekly I guess.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Just another one of those things that trump should know ...but doesn't.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

It wasn't the receiving that's the issue. It's the asking.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Ooo spurned again. How hard it must be to be a party nominee and not get invited to the party.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

And if roles were reversed you would probably be calling that a diversionary tactic. And by you, I don't mean some personal attack. More of the plural you in this case.

No, I see diversionary tactics all the time, there's no point in commenting too much. People have their opinions. My only point was the author of the piece also had the same kinds of pieces on Hillary along with a number of other sensationalistic renderings.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
This is really not looking like an accident via a rented email list. US News & World Report

The email addresses would have foreign extensions, a simple computer program would be used by any campaign to filter them out. Members of parliament from 6 countries have complained about receiving multiple emails. The one talking about Brexit is just awkward and odd.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Jesus wept.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
I'm sure this will be completley ignored and downplayed by shifting the topic at hand onto Hillary Clinton in a diviersionary way. In other words prepare to hear "But look at Hillary!!!"

In 3...2....1...

The thing is -- this isn't about Hilary but Trump. This proves that even Trump isn't beyond doing the same thing. . .

I'm actually not surprised by this news. I think it shouldn't come as a shock that politicians lie and will do anything to fund their war chest. It doesn't excuse it, and everyone found guilty of it should be held to the same legal standards.

Yep. Now the claims from supporters that he is somehow untouchable and an "outsider" pretty much die. Hes the same BS wrapped up and served in a different package.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22
a reply to: Byrd

If it's true then it needs to be investigated. However, I clicked the link and the only e-mail I saw was the response to the alleged initial e-mail?

Did you click the other links?

Also, did anyone respond to the alleged initial e-mail with a donation?

No. Would YOU contribute to a foreign politician?

I think it's a sign of just how clueless his advisors are.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
This is really not looking like an accident via a rented email list. US News & World Report

I agree. There's no way it could have come from a reliable email scraper.

The email addresses would have foreign extensions, a simple computer program would be used by any campaign to filter them out. Members of parliament from 6 countries have complained about receiving multiple emails. The one talking about Brexit is just awkward and odd.

It's so clueless, you know? I can see him email blasting the Republican party members, but... foreign parliaments? You've got to wonder what was going on in their minds.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join