It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RedState Report: Why is the Donald Trump Campaign Committing CampFaign Finance Felonies?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
I'm sure this will be completley ignored and downplayed by shifting the topic at hand onto Hillary Clinton in a diviersionary way. In other words prepare to hear "But look at Hillary!!!"

In 3...2....1...

No need...
There is a clear agenda behind the story.
One just has to look a who owns, and ultimately has the final say on what RedState(Salem communications) publishes.
Stuart Epperson who has a seat on the Council for National Policy. Basically a radicalized sect of the republican party. In short Ted Cruz lost and these evangelical lunatics will stop at nothing to stop Trump.

Can't find a more reliable source to report this yet. Like usual I will wait to comment till/if a source without an agenda picks this up...

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: bknapple32

What about dragons? I heard there would be dragons this time?

It's gotten to the point where people are behaving like they do about their fantasy football leagues and sports teams. I'm surprised we don't have fantasy political leagues where people put together their own fantasy congresses and supreme courts and do role playing to sate their fantasies.

Everyone's in to unbridled escapism anyway these days due to the dire state of the world. Video games, music, movies, the internet.

Why not role playing politics too?

That is, without a doubt, one of your most profound posts that I've ever read, and I say that as a long-time D&Der and Democrat.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Fantasy Politics: I take Joe McCarthy for the win. Well with the current commies in office he would win, if he was still alive. Wait, this game just doesn't work well. The current crop would be destroyed by a John Birch Society meeting back in the day.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66
No love for the winter is coming set up? Gaaawsh

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
a reply to: Gryphon66
No love for the winter is coming set up? Gaaawsh

Plenty of love. What was it Tyrion that advised Daenerys last week?

“Are you afraid? You should be. You're in the great game now. And the great game is terrifying."

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Orionx2

These sort of things convince me that Donald J. Trump is conducting the most elaborate troll in the history of the universe.

Usually your rhetoric annoys me somewhat, however my tinfoil hat seems to be tingling. Sometimes I also wonder if he is just trolling and just going to intentionally blow it to get Hillary in. He would bank roll off Globalism so I am not sure if his motives are genuine.

Thanks for the pointless, off-topic, personal comment.
Always appreciated!

It's not a matter of "getting Hillary in" ... it's a matter of totally confounding any sense of reality on the part of the American people. To what end, I can't pretend to know.

Indeed it could not at all be about Hillary. He likes to tell people they are fired. Gives him an ego boost. Fooling the American populous to vote him in could be the ultimate achievement. I don't know, but it just doesn't feel legit.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

These sort of things convince me that Donald J. Trump is conducting the most elaborate troll in the history of the universe.

Usually your rhetoric annoys me somewhat, however my tinfoil hat seems to be tingling. Sometimes I also wonder if he is just trolling and just going to intentionally blow it to get Hillary in. He would bank roll off Globalism so I am not sure if his motives are genuine.

Thanks for the pointless, off-topic, personal comment.
Always appreciated!

It's not a matter of "getting Hillary in" ... it's a matter of totally confounding any sense of reality on the part of the American people. To what end, I can't pretend to know.

Indeed it could not at all be about Hillary. He likes to tell people they are fired. Gives him an ego boost. Fooling the American populous to vote him in could be the ultimate achievement. I don't know, but it just doesn't feel legit.

In my strongest "tin foil hat" moment, I believe it's a wide-scale NLP experiment.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Looking around to see where all the Trump lovers are.

12min after the thread was posted?

Clever

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
a reply to: Byrd

From the same author Hillary Link. Yeah this guy is just writing articles for fun and profit ;-)

Cheers - Dave

you litereally did EXACTLY what our mod mystik said you would do. Bravo.

I simply pointed out the obvious by researching the writers links and his especially enigmatic "guess what this celebrity did, you'll be shocked" stories. It's potentially sensationalistic hype. At least I did a bit of looking around lol.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
Trump doesn't accept foreign donations. When these are received they are sent back. I have an insider in Trump's Tower. Ok not so much an insider, but I have someone there.

Apparently this story has legs. What does your insider have to say about the story below?

www.scotsman.com...

For Trump to be pulling this kind of BS, just convinces me the Donald isn't serious about his campaign. And the neocons are ready to send in the second team.
edit on 29-6-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: essentialtremors

Considering there's an anti Hillary thread posted at least every 27 seconds, I'd say 15 minutes was plenty of time for some on here

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

And if roles were reversed you would probably be calling that a diversionary tactic. And by you, I don't mean some personal attack. More of the plural you in this case.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

It isn't intentional. The campaign rented an email list. Simple as that. Any foreign donations are rejected. For example 5 dollars was received yesterday from a foreign national and it was sent back. Small or large foreign donations are rejected.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

It isn't intentional. The campaign rented an email list. Simple as that. Any foreign donations are rejected. For example 5 dollars was received yesterday from a foreign national and it was sent back. Small or large foreign donations are rejected.

I provided a link for my post. Where's yours?

And to be perfectly honest; with Trumps vulgar trashy behavior; I find it hard to trust his supporters.
edit on 29-6-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Why does the wording praise Brexit and ask they stand with him now?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Trump doesn't accept foreign donations. When these are received they are sent back. I have an insider in Trump's Tower. Ok not so much an insider, but I have someone there.

Apparently this story has legs. What does your insider have to say about the story below?

www.scotsman.com...

For Trump to be pulling this kind of BS, just convinces me the Donald isn't serious about his campaign. And the neocons are ready to send in the second team.

Well finally we can see what happened he's asking for twitter donations. Thesee emails are going out through twitter accounts and the Trump campaign isn't filteeing forign domains. Probaby through laziness or not knowing how. I'm betting donalds son doesn't know how myself. But in the end since it's requesting donations through his website anyone that tried to donate would require a US address. So he's not accepting foriegn donations unless the person giving the donation lies and puts in an address in the states. And that means he hasn't violated any laws just looks stupid.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I'm sure this will be completley ignored and downplayed by shifting the topic at hand onto Hillary Clinton in a diviersionary way. In other words prepare to hear "But look at Hillary!!!"

Just to make you happy.

The ban on political contributions and expenditures by foreign nationals was first enacted in 1966 as part of the amendments to the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA), an "internal security" statute.

Saudi Arabia Has Funded 20% Of Hillary's Presidential Campaign, Saudi Crown Prince Claims

Let He,she, or it without sin cast the first stone.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I think you are absolutely correct about Trump setting people up so he can fire them.

The problem for me is this. If he becomes President and then fires his Chief-of-Staff one month, his Secretary of State a few months later, the Secretary of ________ a month or two after that, what becomes of the stability of this nation? Or the markets?

Our nation could become chaotic quite quickly.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Well finally we can see what happened he's asking for twitter donations.

No, it was an E-mail that she reposted to her twitter and those e-mails congratulates the UK then goes on to solicit from them. The solicitation itself is illegal, but probably nothing will happen it will get blamed on someone else if it comes to it.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Yah, well wake me after Trump has committed more illegal acts than Hillary.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join