It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RedState Report: Why is the Donald Trump Campaign Committing CampFaign Finance Felonies?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

I fear you may often be disappointed on that particular score.

Aside from guiding traffic in certain directions, our friend Xuenchen isn't known for providing actual evidence in posts.

In my experience, at any rate.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Pretty poor when you ''predict'' what people say just to get on your high horse.. Should all people agree with the lot of you?

If its true and there are laws broken then that is a shame. However, the emails come from his son (does that matter?) and in today's easily hacked world who's to say they aren't some kind of spoof sent out deliberately to incriminate him? lastly, how much has Hillary received from foreign donors?

Save all the '' told you so Hillary deflection crap '' you sound like a kid on a playground. This is a forum for debating, let people debate how they see fit

Election time really does bring out the worst in people, doesn't it fellas ?

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
Pretty poor when you ''predict'' what people say just to get on your high horse.. Should all people agree with the lot of you?

If its true and there are laws broken then that is a shame. However, the emails come from his son (does that matter?) and in today's easily hacked world who's to say they aren't some kind of spoof sent out deliberately to incriminate him? lastly, how much has Hillary received from foreign donors?

Save all the '' told you so Hillary deflection crap '' you sound like a kid on a playground. This is a forum for debating, let people debate how they see fit

Election time really does bring out the worst in people, doesn't it fellas ?

I dont think we're on any high horse ( wasn't quite sure who you were directing that to). when another poster literally does word for word the ad hoc deflection tactic that a mod predicts... not 4 or 5 posts later?! Its something to note. Thats all.
edit on 29-6-2016 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Without the genuine emails, it's hard to compare.

Thanks just the same.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Without the genuine emails, it's hard to compare.

Thanks just the same.

So, are all these UK MP's lying do you think? Why on earth would they fabricate something like this?

I mean, what is the stress point in credulity here?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I was directing it to the children with the '' wait for the Hillary deflection .. blah blah '' nonsense. If you only want your opinion heard and opposing ones ignored, debate on a Chinese forum.

Perhaps trump should setup '' The Trump Foundation '' and have all the foreign nationals donate to that for political favors.. just like Hillary does!

I guess all you '' wait for the trump supporter '' crowd didn't want to mention this:

“I get similar emails to my personal address from the Democrats because I signed up years ago out of interest using the zip code for the town in SC where I’d stayed in summer 2000,” Grant, the MP, wrote.

Its most likely a outdated mailing list of some sort.. but we all probably assumed that... its just so much better to dump on trump for the stars and points right?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
This is simply going to be more incompetence on behalf of Trumps campaign staff. It is hard to find a campaign this disorganized and clueless. It is like a never ending flow of screw ups. Frankly if this is how you staff and run your campaign then why would anybody ever want you running the nation.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

How long has Trump been running for President again?

Is it less than a year?

How can you possibly chalk this up to "old outdated mailing lists" with a straight face?

The email spoofing angle is much more believable.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

I wonder if he'll do a high-profile "You're Fired!" on Don Jr.

He's running out of campaign staff quickly ...

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Well it's entirely possible the emails are fake.

I would love to see some.

And the FEC shows nothing on their website (but it's early).

The Hillary Campaign should be all over this on Twitter by now.

Can't wait to see it.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Violating this law is not unheard of. Bill and Hillary Clinton, for instance, in 1996 were virtually awash in cash from Communist China.

That just reinforces my belief that both Parties are corrupt beyond repair, as are most politicians who rise to the level of Congress or the White House.

It's lose, lose.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
The Donation Form is set up to ONLY accept addresses in the US.
State is a required field, and the list of states are US states.
Zip Code is also required.

Anyone can sign up for the mailing list though.
And mailing lists are available for rent.

There is no evidence that the campaign actually accepted donations from other countries.

Unlike Hillary Clinton, who funneled millions from other countries through her "foundation".

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Gryphon66

Well it's entirely possible the emails are fake.

I would love to see some.

And the FEC shows nothing on their website (but it's early).

The Hillary Campaign should be all over this on Twitter by now.

Can't wait to see it.

Honestly ... I wouldn't even expect a blip on the national radar.

This isn't worth the time.

Let the rooster crow.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
This is simply going to be more incompetence on behalf of Trumps campaign staff. It is hard to find a campaign this disorganized and clueless. It is like a never ending flow of screw ups. Frankly if this is how you staff and run your campaign then why would anybody ever want you running the nation.

I think subconsciously Trump hires incompetent people so he can fire them. I think he gets an ego boost telling people they're loosers and to scram after they don't perform well.

It wouldn't surprise me if he always sets himself up to be disappointed so he can make himself into the injured party and say, "YOU'RE FIRED!" and smile smugly.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Here's the truth.

If this happened to Hillary. Donald Trump would have sent out about 15 tweets already condemning her. Asking how shes allowed to become president if she cant even run a competent staff. And the puppets would come flocking to sound the horn.

So now since this happened to Trump, Hillary will be the one condemning, and HER puppets will inevitably come flocking as well.

Its a game people. A game. And winter is coming.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
These sort of things convince me that Donald J. Trump is conducting the most elaborate troll in the history of the universe.

Usually your rhetoric annoys me somewhat, however my tinfoil hat seems to be tingling. Sometimes I also wonder if he is just trolling and just going to intentionally blow it to get Hillary in. He would bank roll off Globalism so I am not sure if his motives are genuine.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

What about dragons? I heard there would be dragons this time?

It's gotten to the point where people are behaving like they do about their fantasy football leagues and sports teams. I'm surprised we don't have fantasy political leagues where people put together their own fantasy congresses and supreme courts and do role playing to sate their fantasies.

Everyone's in to unbridled escapism anyway these days due to the dire state of the world. Video games, music, movies, the internet.

Why not role playing politics too?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Trump doesn't accept foreign donations. When these are received they are sent back. I have an insider in Trump's Tower. Ok not so much an insider, but I have someone there.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Orionx2

originally posted by: Gryphon66
These sort of things convince me that Donald J. Trump is conducting the most elaborate troll in the history of the universe.

Usually your rhetoric annoys me somewhat, however my tinfoil hat seems to be tingling. Sometimes I also wonder if he is just trolling and just going to intentionally blow it to get Hillary in. He would bank roll off Globalism so I am not sure if his motives are genuine.

Thanks for the pointless, off-topic, personal comment.
Always appreciated!

It's not a matter of "getting Hillary in" ... it's a matter of totally confounding any sense of reality on the part of the American people. To what end, I can't pretend to know.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

What about dragons? I heard there would be dragons this time?

It's gotten to the point where people are behaving like they do about their fantasy football leagues and sports teams. I'm surprised we don't have fantasy political leagues where people put together their own fantasy congresses and supreme courts and do role playing to sate their fantasies.

Everyone's in to unbridled escapism anyway these days due to the dire state of the world. Video games, music, movies, the internet.

Why not role playing politics too?

Wait a second?!?!

You mean this # isn't fantasy?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join