It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Idea for a new function

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Just a quick idea i don't know if its been suggested before.

Would it be possible to introduce a function where we can subscribe to members like we can "favourite" a forum. I am thinking in the same way YouTube works, you subscribe to your favourite members and when they post a thread it comes up on some kind of personalised news feed on the "MY ATS" page.

I only ask because i can think of several members i would love to be able to subscribe to.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

If you friend someone here, on your own profile "wall" you have friends threads

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Good idea... I'd like to see a feature on each thread we can click that would take us to the last post we read. It's bothersome scrolling page after page to find the last post you read.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Never been keen on things like that. The thought of stalking someone on line, is nowhere near as exciting as stalking someone for real.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Never been keen on things like that. The thought of stalking someone on line, is nowhere near as exciting as stalking someone for real.

Stalking online means you can go on a double date, When you lay in the bushes with your binoculars and nothing is happening you spend some time with date two on your phone, get the most out of life.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dumbass

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

Stalking online means you can go on a double date, When you lay in the bushes with your binoculars and nothing is happening you spend some time with date two on your phone, get the most out of life.

I'm getting too old for that #!!

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Not a bad idea. There's plenty of room on the MyATS page to add another column.

new topics

top topics

join