It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SHOCKER: Hillary Supporting Super PAC Takes $200,000 in Illegal Donations

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: bknapple32
Hows the daily Hillary bashing going guys??? Glad its not getting old to pat each other on the back constantly. You guys should hang with all the trump bashers and compare notes on how to keep it all fresh.

LOL, the reporting of corrupt behavior from one of the presidential candidates is now bashing. Hilarious.

Hillary actually had nothing to do with this. She cannot dictate who donates to the PAC or what the PAC does with the money.

So what is her corrupt behavior in this case?

If there is one thing you guys are consistent about, it's that Democrats/left wingers in positions of power have no control over anything.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I guess it's a tit for tat thing today.

ATS thread

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

a reply to: reldra

Crooked Hillary is also a term used widely by those that disseminate Right Wing propaganda. It is a good indicator that one may have been subject to said propaganda if they continue to parrot it...over and over.

True. I am am just tired of the rampant changing of names of politicians that is against the T&C. I am focusing on one thing at a time.

Marge explained it, it's time to move on.

Hillary will take anything from anyone. The more the merrier!

I think it reinforces her feelings that the world loves her.

"See? Even China loves me, look how much they gave to me!"

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

She can fund raise for them all she wants. That's fine. She just doesn't have anything to do with who donates. And as I said corporations or unions are not allowed to donate. A corporation can start it's own PAC and donate to it.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

She didnt get money from china.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

But of course Trump is 100% responsible for a KKK endorsement from a person who was neither KKk nor endorsing Trump and who Trump disavowed before being criticized for not disavowing.

How is Trump responsible for a KKK endorsement? I've never said anything close to that.

Where is Hillary disavowing this PAC?

I don't know. Has she?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Guess you didn't hear the news 80% of Bernie supporters say they will vote for Hillary. 7% for trump
edit on 6292016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
Hows the daily Hillary bashing going guys??? Glad its not getting old to pat each other on the back constantly. You guys should hang with all the trump bashers and compare notes on how to keep it all fresh.

LOL, the reporting of corrupt behavior from one of the presidential candidates is now bashing. Hilarious.

Hillary actually had nothing to do with this. She cannot dictate who donates to the PAC or what the PAC does with the money.

So what is her corrupt behavior in this case?

If there is one thing you guys are consistent about, it's that Democrats/left wingers in positions of power have no control over anything.

Or the laws dictate what can and cannot be done.

Ever consider that?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Who is generating the scandals? No not Hillary.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

She didnt get money from china.

Ever?

That we know about, right?

Knowing a little about the chinese, they think they already gave when they gave to bill.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

So?
There are PACs on the republican side too. They just don't want to support trump.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

No the clinton foundation is a charitable organization. Not a PAC. They don't fund Hillary.
Jesus get some better sources for information.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Well that and she is the most qualified candidate.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Don't make claims you can't back up.
I expect these stupid baseless attacks to only get worse especially since Hillary is moving so far ahead . The bigger threat she becomes the worse these stories will get. They depend on people not knowing Hillary doesn't control the PAC and are designed to provoke maximum outrage.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

No it's not.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Shall we report it and see what the mods think? Would that settle it?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Save it neo. For someone who cares.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Calling it like it is.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yes it is!

What do I win?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
How Hillary Clinton is even a presidential contender is absolutely LUDICROUS.

Arguably one of the most corrupt politicians of our time.

She doesn't care where her money comes from just as long as she gets to sit in that oval.

The end justifies means.

Indeed. She is the most vile and slanderous blatant criminal minded woman to ever run for office (of any kind), and to continue running this long after exposure of so many crimes, thefts, lies and graft is grotesque and obscene to the extreme. By even continuing to seek office at this stage, after so much ugliness has been exposed about her is spitting in America's face, and then taking a dump on every American's front porch as an introductory gift of what the future will bring.

A true nightmare coming, and a waking dream of evil that doesn't go away, even after being exposed, is truly shocking that this country could sink this low in the slime. A mirror image of the Obama presidency.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join